[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I read that Araki had to censor parts of Stardust Crusaders because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I read that Araki had to censor parts of Stardust Crusaders because of mudslimes, is there any way to see the original uncut version?
>>
>>139249224
And think that was only the movie, it has nothing to do with the manga.
>>
File: jojoscdw.jpg (343 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
jojoscdw.jpg
343 KB, 2400x1600
>>139249432
Actually the manga was partially censored by changing the mosques to regular stone structures and an electric tower.
>>
>>139250240
Muslims are so fucking sensitive about their made up bullshit religion, I hope they put muhammad himself in the manga to make up for it
>>
>>139250363
The current continuity already has Jesus in it so it's actually not that far fetched.
>>
Scans I read had the mosque. There was also a scene where DIO is reading the quran which was removed.
>>139250363
Oi don't mix us up with those western ones. In the most ironic way muslims in the middle-east are the most relaxed about it apart from Saudi
>>
>>139250363
Stop bullying them then.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.