[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Umineko no naku koro ni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Watched the anime,
Need explanation please :)
My assumption 'till here is that Beatrice is one of the 17 ( well it was said ), and duo to the fact we are watching the anime through Battlers eyes we cant distinguish which character is actually Beatrice, I think that she's either his mom or lover

If i'll read the vn will I get some answers? should I after watching the anime?
>Thanks in advanced
>>
op's here
that makes the suspects of being Beatrice the following: his non-biological mother ( or is she ?), Shannon, and Jessica.
>>
Yasu is the culprit.
>>
>>139248273
yasu? who the hell is yasu?
>>
File: 1384645412353.jpg (86 KB, 1240x336) Image search: [Google]
1384645412353.jpg
86 KB, 1240x336
>>
>>139248309
Go away.After 3 or 4 weeks read the VN.
People will spoilor.I´ts a amazing Vn.So please leave now.
>>
>>139248667
I'm the op BTW, So you say forget about this for a month and read the VN? kay thx
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 421x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 421x622
I want to deito Lucifer.

>>139247938
Read the VN.
>>
>>139248805
ok got it :) anime was great btw, even tho some arguments by battler-sama were stupid af
>>
>>139248922
Episode / game 5 of the VN is the best shit ever. Read it from episode 1 though.

You'll love Erika.

Now get out or I will spoil everything.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.