[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamato 2202 Announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459173156886.jpg (163 KB, 629x876) Image search: [Google]
1459173156886.jpg
163 KB, 629x876
Why wasn't this at Anime Japan? It would have made all the difference in the world as to my impression of it and things. Whatever the case no matter, just something upcoming to give a shit about if you like old school sci-fi and journeying to the stars.
>>
File: 1459173176549.jpg (198 KB, 584x834) Image search: [Google]
1459173176549.jpg
198 KB, 584x834
Key Visual
>>
yeah I should have figured /a/ wouldn't give a shit about anything good, lets try speaking it's language more.
>>
>Original writer: Yoshinobu Nishizaki
>Story editor & scriptwriter: Harutoshi Fukui
>Director: Nobuyoshi Habara
>Executive producer: Shoji Nishizaki

Yoshinobu Nishizaki was the guy who directed episodes 9 and 19 of 2199, so I think season 2 is in good hands. Official site will be launched on March 31st. Ourstarblazers.com will be releasing a translation of the interview on April 15.

Full title is Space Battleship Yamato 2202: Soldiers of Love.
>>
Why isn't Izubuchi back? What the hell.
>>
>season 2

What? Didn't this show end with everyone dead?
>>
>>139244246
Harutoshi Fukui is the one who wrote episodes 9 and 19, which were really good story-wise. I have faith.

>>139244316
No?
>>
Yoshinobu Nishizaki died years before 2199 was made, he is the father of the executive producer and is the original creator of the series along with Leiji Matsumoto.

Fukui is the writer.

But of course any poster in /a/ would never actually think this is just a soulless rehash, whats even more, the original sequel pulled no stops so theres no way to top it, they actually killed almost everyone in the film, I think only Shima survived.[/spoiler] and then they made a REMAKE of the film as a tv series, expanding the story in every sense adn then changing the ending so everyone survived, so this is a remake of a remake of a movie, only with more fanservice and of course some unneccesary shit theyll throw in to make it look like they are doing something new.
>>
>>139244911
wow that messed up badly.
>>
>>139244627
I didn't find those episodes more special than any others really. I mean that in the best way possible though since I loved every episode.
But they were good nonetheless so I'm still happy with this.
>>
>>139243645
>Nobuyoshi Habara
I liked Izubuchi, but this is fine too.
>>
File: 1401299384512.jpg (41 KB, 429x377) Image search: [Google]
1401299384512.jpg
41 KB, 429x377
II is the part where Dessler gets his character development right? When he stops being literally space hitler.
>>
>>139247939
It's the start, the Dark Nebula movies which come after season 2 are where the bulk of his character development comes in the original series.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.