[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you think the legendary hitman Hit's powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Weekend At Frosts.jpg (82 KB, 719x405) Image search: [Google]
Weekend At Frosts.jpg
82 KB, 719x405
So, what do you think the legendary hitman Hit's powers are? I've heard some people mention they might be illusions or some bullshit, but I don't know about that. He easily defeated Frost, we know that much. And he kept his power level hid well enough that nobody but Vados noticed when he fucked him up. Goku and Vegeta both seem to know something's up, at least.

So, theories about Hit?
>>
>>139238497
I don't think Hit will have a gimmick. Like cabbe, i think those 2 are just strong.

I'm already annoyed that cabbe goes ssj against vegeta and ends up forcing vegeta to go ssjb
>>
>>139239087
Could be just to show off how far beyond he is, or the fight against Cabba ends in the next episode and him going SSB is against Hit
>>
>>139239087
>Episode isn't out
>Literally complaining about scenarios made up in your head

/a/, ladies and gentlemen.

If anything it'll probably end up closer to >>139239303
>>
>>139239608
>made up scenarios

Watch the fucking preview for the next episode you fuck, ssjb evegeta is reflected in cabbe's ssj eyes.
>>
>>139239767
The fact that he's "forced into it" is the made up scenario you defensive Sperg.

He most likely did it to show Cabbe he still has a long way to go towards being the Saiyan he can, especially if Vegeta shit-talked him into raging into a Super Saiyan
>>
What the fuck has happend to toei animation?

No seriously, I get it that people grow old and has to quit, but leaving some guidelines and using what worked obviously should be done.

This is just freeza with deviantart fanfiction story. This is not fucking Canon no matter how much Money toriyama is getting.
>>
>>139242487
Toriyama is not doing it for the money.
He is doing it because dragonball autists rage about every little thing and he can get a laugh out of it
>>
>>139242487
Toriyama is not really happy about the animation quality of Super either. He said as much in the latest fanbook.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.