[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with the second season? I thought this was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: oregairu.jpg (170 KB, 941x585) Image search: [Google]
oregairu.jpg
170 KB, 941x585
What went wrong with the second season? I thought this was a healing anime.
>>
>>139233165
They decided not to have anymore fun and just be melodramatic shit.
>>
This is my hole.
>>
>>139233165
What was healing about the first season?
>>
>>139233709
Yui's YuiYui
>>
Bye-bye. Gonna find new hole
>>
i tried to be genuinely shit
>>
File: 1448923309112.jpg (202 KB, 694x700) Image search: [Google]
1448923309112.jpg
202 KB, 694x700
I haven't kept up with the LNs since season 2 ended (plus the thing with the series getting licensed and DMCA threats or something).

Anything of value happened since?
>>
>>139235100
Saika is a girl actually, the girly cock is actually flappy protrusion from underdeveloped vagina. After the reconstruction surgery, he is now truly a fertile girl as he had wished and having the most beautiful vagina in the world, at least for 8man who is the 2nd and the last person to witness it.

>help me from compulsive procrastination, i got exam tommorow
>>
>>139233165
>I thought this was a healing anime
that's a new one

The "grumpy shit ruining the usual daily school life story" thing was a false premise, it ended up just being another show about socially awkward teenagers getting their heads out of their asses - and if you like that sort of thing (nothing wrong with doing so, it's a tried and tested type of story) then it's still enjoyable enough.
>>
>>139233165
The second season addresses the naivety of the first season.
>>
>>139235688
i want my naivety back from internet, especially 4chan

>and my ability to focus
>>
>>139233165
Season 1 was great, varied and fun. Season 2 was shit, introduced a new girl who was shit, spend half the episodes focused on her and was boring edgy melodramatic shit - and it even didn't have the courage to give us a winner.
>>
>>139233165
There wasn't enough yukino in the season, that's what happened
>>
>>139235688

The naivety of Hikigaya's mindset? The first season does that and the second season just builds on what was already established.
>>
>>139233165
It never was healing.
It is a power fantasy for loners to make believe their asocial behaviour somehow makes them get bitches.
>>
File: rnNcNhX.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rnNcNhX.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
>>139233165
Healing from what?
8man got what he deserved for being a dick, his methods didn't work for anyone in the long run and he payed for it after refusing to change.
>>
>>139233165
Watari drank bleach instead of max caffeine.
>>
>>139233219
You may be missing the point, the first season was never about fun.
However you are correct about the second season being overly dramatic.
>>
>>139236728
he needs 100 likes to save his life
>>
File: YahariOregiaru.jpg (911 KB, 2000x1024) Image search: [Google]
YahariOregiaru.jpg
911 KB, 2000x1024
>>
>Im25keptical
>>
Not enough Haruno
>>
File: lewdinoshita.jpg (88 KB, 925x1300) Image search: [Google]
lewdinoshita.jpg
88 KB, 925x1300
>>
>>139235822
>liked Season 1
>hated the girl introduced in Season 2 that encompassed the parts of the story that went back to how Season 1 was
what? I can understand holding either opinion seperately but not both together

>>139235688
The first season does that too. From the very beginning what Hikigaya was doing was being portrayed as self-destructive, if anything the second season didn't do that as well as the first season did in favor of this dumb "genuine" nonsense
>>
>>139239390
>dumb "genuine" nonsense

well, you are a functional man not unlike certain peoples who treated by others under mask, without genuine although the certain someone did try to be true but failed miserably
>>
8man has no romantic feeling for Yukino. He has only tried to befriend her

He is willing to take Yui out on promise dates and is more conscious of her feelings. The 8bowl is over
>>
>>139233165
Development happened.
>>
>>139233165
Gathered the courage to pick this up, and episode 4 was surprisingly good. Yukinon can be even edgier than 8man, which was hilarious. Saika is awakening something weird within me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.