[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a smart idea to animate 幼女戦記? And what is it about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: t.jpg (1 MB, 1443x2203) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
1 MB, 1443x2203
Is it a smart idea to animate 幼女戦記?

And what is it about lolis and repressive ideologies that makes them seem like such a good combination?
>>
>>139228318
It's a pretty awful idea tbqh, but I'm sure they'll just make it a sol kawaii loli anime with hundreds of ecchi scenes and some military fighting.
>>
>>139228484
See, that's just it, it's unlikely the adaptation will be good.

But I guess it can at least serve as a boost for the LNs.
>>
>>139228585
Seeing Tanya animated is already worth it.
>>
>>139228606
No way the artstyle will be kepr for the anime.
>>
>>139228614
I don't really care, I just want to watch some anime that aren't for fujos or battle harems. As long as they don't fuck it up as they did with the Gakkou Gurashi adaption, the anime won't be too bad.
>>
I mean if it gives the series attention and some interest I'm fine for it. Also doujins.

Maybe someone will translate the novels because of it.
>>
File: 55172154_p0.jpg (123 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
55172154_p0.jpg
123 KB, 800x622
I'll be happy as long as it's a kind of faithful battle anime with fanservice. It is going to boost fan works and the LN, after all.

I really hope for an awesome adaptation with unique artstyle though, even though it probably won't happen.
>>
While we're at it, do you think it could be risky to send myself the LNs back to by home country?

At the first glance the covers might look kinda "Nazi-esque" for a lack of better word.
>>
>>139228318
Any news about it? like when and who is adapting it?
>>
>>139229656
Not yet. It's probably gonna air in like summer next year, so there's still a lot of time to announce stuff.
>>
>>139228318
I hope they keep the MC's internal dialogue, cynical and bitter HR rep turned loli war hero is pretty great.

I can only hope that it produces an ocean of liberal tears like Cross Ange. That shit was pretty funny.
>>
File: 1.jpg (765 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
765 KB, 1114x1600
>>139229602
Hah, I imported the LN to Germany without a problem, so you should be ok.
>>
>>139231208
Cool. Good to know.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.