[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cool manga/anime comes out and catches fire and gets a ton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458066332936.jpg (50 KB, 418x385) Image search: [Google]
1458066332936.jpg
50 KB, 418x385
>cool manga/anime comes out and catches fire and gets a ton of OC then a year or 2 later everyone forgot about it and moved on

I remember when panty stocking and haganai was the hottest shit but I stopped keeping up with anime trends after that.

I remember hearing shit about stuff like Chuunibyou that I never got around to sseeing but years later it feels like its not even worth it cause no one gives a fuck about it anymore.
>>
>>139225545
If all you want out of anime is to be a part of a fad then just lurk /a/ and pick up whatever gets the most threads every season. it's not hard.
>>
>>139225616
remember K-On? I missed out on that too.

I'm not trying to be a part of a fad, the firs anime I torrented was cowboy bebop but that shit came out in 1998 who really gives a fuck?

its tough you know. you folks have people to talk to and fads. I'm all alone and always have been. anime is fun but then the ED hits my heart sinks because I'm all alone and im just looking at some moving pictures everyone already saw and forgot about long ago.
>>
man I really wish I was 14 again and could stay up all night watching anime and browsing /b/ and not think about dumb shit like this.
>>
when I make a shit thread and I'm hitting refresh at 3 am and its in page 7 I'm reminded what it truly feels like to be alone.
>>
>>139225545
Just watch new shows with /a/ and forget about it.
>>
>>139225545
We still discuss Watamote.
It's just that the Author slowed down.
>>
>>139225790
do what I did. Slowly introduce your friends to solid anime for their tastes. Keep talking about it. Then watch their lives spiral into addiction. Then invite them over to watch shows together.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.