[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the various "abridged" adaptations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1393976112993.png (472 KB, 957x535) Image search: [Google]
1393976112993.png
472 KB, 957x535
How do you feel about the various "abridged" adaptations of some shows? Funny? Cringe?
>>
Both.
>>
quality varies with the group/show. TFS DBZ is pretty good.

There's this SAO one that I'm not too fond of.
>>
>>139216372
fuck off with your fandub shit
>>
cancer the followed in the wake of one semi-amusing joke that was 2 minutes long by cutting out all the filler and replacing it with a scene of Kubo shouting FUCK YOU I HAVE MONEY
>>
>>139216473
How are they dubs? They hardly ever follow the script.
>>
I liked Naruto the Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
>>
Infinite MENT (Infinite Stratos) was better than the actual show.
>>
>>139216465
I've seen two SAO ones.

Are you talking about the one that makes Kirito an absolutely unbearable asshole, thus making him a hundred times better than the real Kirito?
>>
I think Hellsing Ultimate Abridged is the best abridged attempt so far, especially the voice acting.
>>
>>139216372
The MSG one is amusing, and SAO manages to be more entertaining than the original
>>
I used to like a pokemon abridged one from awhile back. Also TFS DBZ, but I don't really watch anymore.
>>
>>139218576
Asshole Abridged Kirito and bland canon self-insert Kirito start to blend together though.

Its nice he has an actual character there though.
>>
>>139219194
I feel like DBZ Abridged became what it was mocking.
>>
50% Off is pretty funny, and I have a soft spot for YGOTAS. LK's sense of humor has a charm to it I don't get out of a lot of other comedians.
>>
I watch a few, it really depends on the people that make them more than source material.

Little Kuriboh's Yugioh and Naruto abridged are the best. TFS' DBZ abridged is pretty great and PurpleEyesWtf is kind of insane but I can dig his Code (geass) MENT and nOne Piece.

In general I highly approve when it is done well.
>>
>>139216372
I watch the girls und panzer abridged.
I swear to god that guy who writes their gags is from 4chan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.