[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that backlog going? I'm halfway through No Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1444275632947.gif (120 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
1444275632947.gif
120 KB, 497x372
How's that backlog going? I'm halfway through No Game No Life and still trying to binge read JoJo Part 2.
>>
>>139212491
Nice rec thread, my backlog is going fine will be doing a lot better in this coming season since there's very little I'm hyped to watch.
>>
I dropped macross, but started Dennou coil
>>
>>139212580
Same. This spring season looks like it's full of garbage and very little good stuff.
>>
File: 025.jpg (575 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
575 KB, 1125x1600
I've been reading a lot of romcom manga lately. Its probably my favorite genre in manga. The sudden blushes and exclamations are compliment the medium well.
Anime wise, I've barely been watching any. Caught up to Komugi-chan.
Picked up TTGL again on a whim and I'm up to the time skip now. First 9 episodes are decent. I like the whole "humanity learns to fight back by following a reckless retard" thing going on, but then it turns into self-insert bullshit after Kamina dies.
About to watch Xabungle, as I've been itching for another old mecha since I finished Voltes V a few weeks ago.
>>
I've started Ika Musume even though I still have a whole second season of K-on to watch. Other than that, I'm clean. Yui a cute
>>
>>139212491

Watching a couple episodes of Galaxy Express 999 before heading to bed. Also was planning a rewatch of Legend of the Galactic Heroes since my copy should be arriving this week, should I bother with the BDs at all or just stick with CentralAnime's DVD release?

>>139212650

That better not be SDF you dropped. Dennou Coil is great though.

>>139212844

>Xabungle
I've been meaning to watch more Tomino stuff outside of his Gundam and Ideon ,was considering Xabungle since I love the OP.
>>
>>139214360
Yes I dropped SDF, Focker's death was pretty shit and it was getting a bit boring
>>
Picked up Bahamut cause season 2 looks nice. It's pretty good.
>>
just finished gunbuster, then gonna watch paranoia agent and valvrave assuming I don't get distracted by rewatching symphogear for like the 8th time
>>
Friendly reminder if you have less than 300 completed anime you should be watching more anime instead of wasting time shitposting.
>>
File: 55913l.jpg (100 KB, 312x450) Image search: [Google]
55913l.jpg
100 KB, 312x450
Just blew through Yuru Yuri season two. I don't know what the hell happened but I love it.

Right now I'm watching Hoozuki no Reitetsu and so far I'm not overly impressed. Maybe I'm just not in the right mood. I'm also reading the Divine Comedy so I might just be burnt out on hell or something.
>>
File: 1457611160380.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
1457611160380.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
>>139212491
I finished 6 video games 4 western movies and 0 anime this week.
>>
File: 1439088726215.jpg (158 KB, 940x920) Image search: [Google]
1439088726215.jpg
158 KB, 940x920
>>139215673
>4 western movies
I watched an Adam Sandler movie recently.
It was pretty good
>>
>finally finish Gundam Wing after having it on my backlog for ages
>didn't like it all that much, not really into mecha
>feel the need to watch more just to make sure I'm definitely not into mecha
>download a couple more Gundam series

I wish I had better self control than to start new 50 episode series on a whim, I leave shit on my backlog for ages and just go with whatever I've downloaded most recently so it's like I'm not making a dent in it.
>>
>>139215824
which one was it?
>>
>>139215892
The Cobbler
>>
>>139215928
oh nice. he's still pretty good when he's not trying to be funny
>>
>>139212491
I've been busy, but as soon as I'm back into it I'm gonna finish Paradise Kiss and start a whole lot of other anime (if curious reply to this post)
I'm managing to read Oyasumi Punpun and rewatching FLCL to make a paper about Coming of Age though.
>>
>>139212491
Bad, ever since my mother died in February and I have to get a job. But that's ok I still caught up to the season and you don't want to hear about my NEET problems.
>>
Still chugging through Shinsekai Yori. It's been a while since I've watched a show longer than 1 cour.
>>
>>139215876
watch gorg
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.