[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HF getting 3 movies >Fate/Extra finally getting a anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: FATE STRONG.jpg (1 MB, 3102x999) Image search: [Google]
FATE STRONG.jpg
1 MB, 3102x999
>HF getting 3 movies
>Fate/Extra finally getting a anime
>Fate/Grand Order making Aniplex a shit ton of money and eventual anime

Can Fate ever be stop?
>>
>tfw Fate is older than you
>>
Grand Order was a mistake.
>>
>>139207716
Not according to Aniplex and Sony
>>
>>139207697
Are you 10?
>>
Kill Nasu and it'll end
>>
File: comic_15.png (502 KB, 1178x1694) Image search: [Google]
comic_15.png
502 KB, 1178x1694
>>139207716
If only it was a real game instead of mobage cancer, I'd kill for "tactics" version of it without all the gatcha garbage.
>>
>>139207863
In heart
>>
>>139207878
Those comics are golden.
>>
>>139207878
>I'd kill for "tactics" version of it without all the gatcha garbage.

Fuck yeah, I would too. I'd immediately just start with Team Irish or Team Roma and play the game with just them.
Possibly Team KOTR if they actually brought in Galahad proper.
>>
Don't forget Illya. It's also getting a new season.
Will be fun if all of them air during the same season.
>>
File: fate strange.jpg (351 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
fate strange.jpg
351 KB, 1057x1500
>>139207662

Fate/strange Fake is looking to be the GOAT of the fate series as well. Its the next big thing and the one that will surpass Zero's popularity in Japan.
>>
>>139207662
>liking type meme fate series in 2016

you have dick cancer,and you need to stop thinking with your dick.
>enjoying the same character designs since 2004
>enjoying the saber in a different color outfit,yet is a different person for no reason
>>
>>139208172
I doubt that will ever happen though.

Having them all air at the same time would just hurt sales as people would not be able to buy all the BD.
>>
>>139208256
Nice shitpost fampai
You're lacking a pepe, so i'll give you 8/10
>>
>>139207716
But it gave me Arjuna
>>
>>139208228
What is this? LN or manga? How are sales?
>>
>>139208261
I don't think Aniplex gives a shit since they don't own the rights to prisma or care about it's sales.
>>
>>139210313
It shows

Imagine if they were the ones that got Prisma
>>
>>139207662
Give me a far side of the moon adaptation already. I would buy the overpriced BD box set and even a figurine.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.