[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1458601050966.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458601050966.png
1 MB, 960x720
Is it really so great?
I dont want to waste my valuable time on it if its just average.Please help mey out
>>
>valuable time
>posts on /a/
Just kill yourself already, your time isn't valuable and neither are you.
>>
>>139207675
This desu
>>
>valuable time

Good one, m8.
>>
>be spoiled millennial with ADHD who wants to watch pink-haired girls sniff each other's panties while they fight a war
Don't watch this.
>be a well-rounded and mature individual who is content with slow-paced, "boring" shows when they have interesting characters and complex narratives
Watch this immediately.
>>
File: 1436443158582.jpg (19 KB, 231x255) Image search: [Google]
1436443158582.jpg
19 KB, 231x255
>valuable time
>>
It's pretty good, but the narrator explaining absolutely everything can be quite annoying.
>>
File: baitniggabait.png (13 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
baitniggabait.png
13 KB, 622x626
>>
>>139207449
No one can tell you how much you'll enjoy something.
It's very good, but you might not like it.
Watch a couple of episodes, see if it grabs your interest.
If it doesn't then don't bother continuing.

And what do you know, this is true of virtually every single series that exists.
>>
File: oberstein was right.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oberstein was right.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>139207449
Anon, the best part of the series occurs between the second half of the second season onwads.
That's all that can be said.

also this >>139207675
>>
>>139208273
>Lactating homo fans thinking that they're the height of sophistication for watching something as boringly directed as it.

This always makes me laugh.
>>
It depends largely on your tastes.

If you like giant robots, moeblobs, harems, and fanservice, you are going to be disappointed.

If you have ADHD and barely pass your history classes, you are going to be lost

If you like dry humor, stately pacing, and nuances, then this is your show.

-----------

Protip: If you watch LoGH first, Irresponsible Captain Tylor becomes a lot more hilarious
>>
>>139210527
Being "well-rounded and mature" doesn't make you the height of sophistication, it makes you an adult.
>>
>>139210527
ppl who spout this are literally the malick retards of anime
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.