[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The beginning of naruto is arguably the best a shounen could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: niceone.png (138 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
niceone.png
138 KB, 500x332
The beginning of naruto is arguably the best a shounen could have. Once they stopped developing the main characters except for sharingan users and naruto it lost it's appeal.

Take for example vs Zabuza arc where the main villain would usually be the weakest, Zabuza is a proven assassin and one of the legendary seven swordsman. Of course Naruto wouldn't be able to defeat him so Kakashi takes him on. Also Rock Lee being the strongest after training the hardest made the most since. Shikamaru's strategic method towards fights. Kiba having low chakra but one of the strongest attacks in Fang over Fang.
>>
Came here expecting a bait thread, turns out I actually don't disagree.
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>liking Naruto
gee these threads really contribute a lo--
>>>MAL
>>>/v/
>>
>>139203098
This is a pasta now?
>>
Reminder that if you don't like Naruto but like Hunter x Hunter you are literally retarded and your taste is dictated by memes.
>>
>>139204344
But hxh is at least fun and has likeable characters
>>
>>139204344

People tend not to hate early Naruto. It's when it passed where HxH left off that it went down the shitter.
>>
>>139204344
But HxH is objectively good.
>>
File: Killua_pillow_fight.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Killua_pillow_fight.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>139204344
Does Naruto have a Killua? Didn't think so.
>>
>>139204141

No it's the truth
>>
>>139204344
Nice bait
>>
>>139204344
The only good part of naruto is when it rips off hxh. And even then it's just a carbon copy.
>>
So, are there any shonens that actually mantain focus on the characters instead of going for the superpowers?
Or the angst
>>
>>139204344
I think both are shit for different reasons.

Naruto is shit for its bad writing.
HxH is shit for its bad artwork.
Both Kishimoto and Togashi are lazy hacks.
>>
>>139209615
I haven't seen it, but I've heard good things about Nanatsu no Taizai.
>>
>>139210201
NnT has literal powerlevels and i didn't find any of the characters compelling.
>>
File: 1459100266737.jpg (155 KB, 546x800) Image search: [Google]
1459100266737.jpg
155 KB, 546x800
>>139204673
Nope, But it has snake with titties now
>>
>>139203098
>Naruto
Air Gear is far better
>>
>>139210201
The characters are great, even going as far as using the superpowers as medium instead of them being the focus.
>>
>>139209857
Did you actually read it or are you memeing because of the turkey page? The vast majority of the time the art isn't anything special but it's not bad either.
>>
>>139209857
>HxH is shit for its bad artwork.
Confirmed to not even have read it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.