[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell in love with a hoe that also belong to his brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160327_133552.jpg (74 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_133552.jpg
74 KB, 1024x576
>fell in love with a hoe that also belong to his brother
>gave up his love for rakugo for her
>saw with his own 2 eyes that his brother cucked him
>still want her back
>then dies with her

AOTS they said

People that think this cuck garbage is good is meming
>>
I don't think that's how they really died.
>>
>>139201819
It's anime only stuff
>>
>>139201819
He was a fag and he knew it.
>>
>>139201911
Sorry but it's true Konotsu
>>
>>139201819
>if anime doesn't pander to my otaku fantasies and depicts realistically flawed relationships, it's garbage
You should not be watching romance drama for adults.
>>
>>139201819
>not recognizing that Yakumo is lying about the events
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.