[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Raildex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: index vs fate.jpg (182 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
index vs fate.jpg
182 KB, 900x601
Out of the two MC's who is more suicidal and has psychological problems? Who's life sucked more?
>>
At least Shirou got to fuck the girls.
>>
File: qzo745E.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
qzo745E.gif
4 MB, 640x360
Shirou
>He trained with a method which fucked up his brain,produced horrible pain and which could kill him if he made on mistake.
>Literally going to kill ISIS
>Selling his soul
>This even after his future self tells him how shitty afterlife will wait him.
>Also is a sword with need to help EVERYBODY
>>
>>139198374

I don't really care enough about either to know all their exploits, but I saw a thread like this before and people said touma.

Also how come that guy in the back doesn't have a cute girl with him? Seems unfair.
>>
>>139198482
Non-canon.
>>
Touma isn't suicidal. He's just an amnesiac trying to rebecome the hero he never was.

Shirou has brain problems but they get cured by pussy.
>>
>>139198567
Huh?
>>
>>139198374
I would have said Shirou, but Touma also went through a lot in NT9 and didn't get any pussy to make up for it either
>>
Why is touma so obsessed with saving people?
>>
>>139200125
It's not about saving people, it's about smashing female faces with legitimate excuse.
>>
>>139198507
>Literally going to kill ISIS
You mean literally joins ISIS.
>>
>>139198724
Ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>139198724
Word of nasu
>>
>>139198374
Shirou without a doubt. He hated himself so much to the point were he was willing to kill his younger self to end his misery.
>>
>>139200368
>He hated himself so much to the point were he was willing to kill his younger self to end his misery.
That sounds normal to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.