[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Shinji justified in being a little bitch? Almost everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Was Shinji justified in being a little bitch?

Almost everyone betrayed him in the end.
>>
>>139195133
>everyone betrayed him
He fed up with this world?
>>
File: file.png (799 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
file.png
799 KB, 843x843
The moral of Evangelion is basically pic related.
>>
Why do people seem to forget that Shinji literally was a child?

14 years old is really young. 14 year old children feel betrayed when their parents told them that they were having a beach holiday, and then in the end opted to go to the mountain hiking trip instead. 14 year olds will pretend that this is the worst ever and a betrayal by all mankind. They are instable, insecure and loose their shit at really minor things.

Now look at waht Shinji had to deal with. It shows that Yui was an insane woman.
>>
File: 1458869416568.png (351 KB, 972x441) Image search: [Google]
1458869416568.png
351 KB, 972x441
>>139195429
>tfw 19 and still have Shinji's personality
>>
Since he wanted to leave multiple times and still stuck it out despite his job causing him serious emotional stress I'd say he's pretty justified.
>>
He wasn't a bitch, he was a child and closet homo. That's hard on anyone, right OP?
>>
>>139195673

We all are, were, or will be Shinji anon, it's a point that everyone goes through.
>>
>>139198264
>>139197984
The more you like eva, the more you hate yourself
>>
>>139198095
>closet homo
PURELY PLATONIC
>>
File: not gay at all i promise.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
not gay at all i promise.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
>>139198801
>>
>>139195133
Pretty much. He was reluctant to fight, and rightfully so. It didn't help that his shady as fuck dad was running NERV.

But he still comes through in the end. Ironically, Shinji made the most adult-like decision in the series during EoE.
>>
>>139197984
Well he was the only one who ever killed any angels
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.