[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst season of anime in recent history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (30 KB, 631x339) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
30 KB, 631x339
Is this the worst season of anime in recent history?
>>
>>139193842
Worst show? Probably.
Worst season? Nope.
>>
>>139193842
Not worst but indeed very bad. Next season doesn't seem to be any better.
>>
Yeah, only Phantom World was decent.
>>
>>139193842
I must say that it had good non-leftovers shows.

You can't say that about almost any Winter season.
>>
>>139193842
You say this every season.
>>
>>139193842
>Konosuba
>Worst season

Please.
>>
>>139193842
No.
>>
>>139194126
Like what? Most were average.
>>
>>139193842
Phantom World saved it a little.
>>
>>139194437
Konosuba
Bokumachi
Shouwa Rakugo
Drrr's final episode
>>
File: Summer 1995.jpg (226 KB, 1628x863) Image search: [Google]
Summer 1995.jpg
226 KB, 1628x863
>>139193842
Every season some stupid fucking kid cries that it's the "worst season evar", and a thread full of retarded fucks reaffirming his opinion follows.

No, it's not the worst season ever and it's not even close to being the worst season ever.
The worst season ever was Summer 1995.
>>
>>139194790
why's that?
>>
>>139194790
holy shit this looks actually awful. hahah fucking hell.

I know phantom world and some other shows have been average or sorta boring but there's no way this season has been worse that summer 1995.
>>
>>139194790

You have to remember what the current anime studio trend was at the time.

Today it's "multimedia project" (this trend can go burn in hell for spawning so many bad eroge anime) and idolshit

In the 1990s the trend was "AND YOU GET 24 EPISODES AND YOU GET 24 EPISODES EVERYONE FUCKING GETS 24 EPISODES!" All you needed was Spring/Fall and your Summer/Winter was covered with like 20+ leftovers. There was no reason to air new shit in Summer/Winter because there were no timeslots available to air anything on.

The 1980s was to air only shonenshit and kids shows on TV and like 90% of seinen stuff was OVAs. Then again back then we got some bloody as fuck shonen like Saint Seiya and Fist of the North Star.
>>
>>139195158
>The 1980s was to air only shonenshit and kids shows on TV
This still happens, most adults read manga.
>>
>>139193842

Would have been funny if she got her boobs under but zapped her forehead.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.