[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Durarara!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on the finale?
>>
>Season 1: ANRI SO STRONG ONLY PERSON IN WORLD WHO CAN RESIST SAIKA SO SPECIA
>Season 3: People resisting Saika left and right even that faggot Nasujima

Silly show, Celty, Izaya, and Shizuo storylines literally the only interesting thing.
>>
>>139192958
Wow. They have red eyes? That's soo deep.
>>
Iyaza best boy and did nothing wrong, Shizuo better pay him compensation for making him a cripple.
>>
>>139193113
>ONLY PERSON IN WORLD WHO CAN RESIST SAIKA
That was never the case, though. Her mother and Haruna were shown to be able to control Saika.
While we're at it, for the anons who were asking about Mikado being stabbed in the previous thread, yes, he's a Saika in SH.
>>
I liked the ending. It's a weird show where even if we know all these weird people with powers and monster are still around and a lot of shenaningans can still happen, the ending felt satisfying enough.
>>
What did Izaya do to gain such loyalty from Kine?
>>
>>139193473
>Also, regarding Kine and Mikage Sharaku’s pasts, which were not quite touched on, there was actually a book that was to be published midway through last year - but due to some situations there are no plans about its publication yet, and it may require some more time.
I want to know too, but Dengeki has yet to publish that damn volume.
>>
>>139192958
It's good to see the show end. Granted, it might have gone slightly downhill, but at least now it doesn't suffer from the general "unfinished anime"-.syndrome.

My complaints would be that the main trio, arguably most boring characters, again stole the spotlight from more interesting cast that was just sort of left hanging with little to no closure. That meant the end felt severely lacking, and despite tying the season-relevant plot strings, felt more of a season finale than the entire series climax. Granted, it had high moments like flying Shinra, but I was severely disappointed by the fact every character made it away "damage free" and Celty even sort of removed bullets from the heads of certain people.

In short, it was a bit lacking, but I'm not angry as it's nice to finally bury the show.
>>
Is Boss Izaya human? he was hit by a steel beam, punched in the face, blocked a punch with his arms, and was stabbed, still standing,still gets saved by qt who visited him in the hospital.
>>
The ending was good, I wish there was some lasting impact of what happened and not Celty making everything magically better.

SH adaptation when?
>>
>>139193229
I would like a spinoff anime with Izaya, Shizuo, and Shinra being best bros on a best bros adventure and connecting their bro emotions.
>>
Man rewatching the series makes me re-appreciate the first and second OP as well as the first ED.

Those are so fucking good.
>>
Is Mikada still crazy in the sequel?
>>
>>139194506
They'd end up killing each other.
>>
>>139194600
Yes, but he's trying to live a normal life and all of his friends still involved in the extraordinary are trying to keep him away from it because if gets back on the game everything can only go downhill even harder.
>>
>>139193149
>That's soo deep
Wut?
I know this retard's trying to be sarcastic, but I fail to see the association of red eyes with deepfags.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.