[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asahina and that new girl (3rd row, rightmost) have the EXACT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: drend.png (644 KB, 857x483) Image search: [Google]
drend.png
644 KB, 857x483
Asahina and that new girl (3rd row, rightmost) have the EXACT same face and expression, it's ridiculous
Then there's blue Monaka with scarf
It seems when he's not designing wacky, unusual characters he can't design for shit
>>
>>139181466
It's obviously intentional, idiot.
>>
Wasn't there a video where they explain that they just use a chart to design characters?
>>
>>139181524
I don't think so
>>
>>139181609
If I recall correctly Leon and Maizono were the templates for male and female characters respectively
>>
>>139181466
the ones that stand out never last long
RIP black and bull-kun
>>
>>139182147
Scarf, fluffy, sick mask, old guy and fedora tipper are as good as dead too. Remember, only the most dull characters get to live in this series.
>>
Since Asahina's brother died last game, her sister should die too I guess.
Also RIP Hagakure, not in cover image+ broken crystal ball.
>>
>>139181466
Eyebags-chan is a girl, right?
Well, I don't really mind if she's not...
>>
>>139182272
Hard to tell
>>
>>139181466
Are they the teachers?
>>
The artist is very bad with sameface.
>>
Ugh, the character designs seems pretty boring this round. Is it because they're adults as opposed to teenagers?
>>
File: 1341033102851.jpg (49 KB, 411x286) Image search: [Google]
1341033102851.jpg
49 KB, 411x286
Not even any cute girls compared to the first one.

Is 4 and 12 a fucking joke? Fucking lazy.
>>
>>139181466
The new characters look so awful and disposable. I guess that's the point, they know people are here for the old ones and SDR2 ones.
>>
I don't care about samefaces.
I mean, I loved Scryed and MJP and the characters were designed by Hirai, the lord and master of samefaces
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.