[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selector infected WIXOSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 494996899_orig[1].jpg (87 KB, 625x330) Image search: [Google]
494996899_orig[1].jpg
87 KB, 625x330
What the fuck. How can they just end it like that, now I have no choice but to binge the second season. I was trying so hard to pace myself with S1 as well but the show really doesn't like to let you rest.

Please tell me S2 has a proper conclusion, my heart can only take so much.
>>
Just don't, seriously don't. Remember infected as the almost masterpiece it was and end it right there.
>>
>>139179467
Does S2 ruin it? I don't know if I could just leave it the way it is, I feel so empty inside with all these questions.
>>
>>139179656
Then watch it, I don't see the point of this bread anyways. I'm just saying it's not very good and yes, it kind of ruins it.
>>
>>139179694
The point is obviously for conversation. And like I asked in my original post if S2 did not have a conclusion then it would leave me feeling the same way, which I wanted to avoid.
>>
>>139179814
It has one.
>>
>>139179825
Thanks, was that so hard?
>>
I'm hijacking this thread for Kiznaiver. I've just finished watching the special pre-screening of episodes 1 and 2 at AB, and I'll refrain from naming myself for security purposes (though some of you should know who this is).

Spoiler free summary of Kiznaiver first two episodes, plus some extra information provided from the seiyuu interviews that followed:

As told before, the main character Katsuhira has an extremely dulled sense of pain, due to some vital incident shown in flashbacks. However, he is not completely without sensation.

Visually, the style is extremely close to Kill la Kill, due to the director and this being his first solo directing work after episode directing parts of KLK. So far no direct references, and it feels fresh despite the similarities.

Light and shadow are extremely prominent in the scene composition. Crosses representing the symbolic "kizu/kizuna" are everywhere, from the scenery to the outfits to the mascot characters almost reminiscent of Psycho Pass. Very sharp shadows are used to play up this feeling of scars or wounds.

Each character represents one of the "modern" seven deadly sins. The specific words elude my memory but one example is "goody two-shoes" or "pompous" used for pride. Even if I remembered the rest I wouldn't tell you, though it might be fun to guess who's who before it airs.

The colors used for each of them are very prominent, and the color direction is really visually pleasing. Entire scenes painted in one color not just by the direction, but the environment as well.

Most importantly, it absolutely oozes with the hallmarks of Okada's writing. You might remember other characters of hers who are scared because other people don't understand what they're thinking.
Everyone is made to be completely honest about their deepest secrets. Some are obvious, some are impossible to guess, and others are cleverly shown through clues, although there's not much time to think it through before the reveals.
>>
There's some amount of background info dumped, but it's all understandable and not convoluted. You can guess what the endgame might be just from Sonozaki's goal said in a single line.

Pay attention to Katsuhira's hair.

The seiyuu revealed that Shinozaki (the blue one) only begins to reveal her mysteries in episode 3, and that new characters and plot points come even later in the series. At this point late into the recording, her VA actually still knows more than Kaji Yuki and the other seiyuu. In addition, she wasn't even told about her own character's history for the first two episodes. The director is working closely with them to make sure everyone plays their roles correctly.

They didn't play the OP or ED for us.

Honestly, I'm still a bit overwhelmed at the experience, and I'm really trying to not give away specific events. But allow me to say that as a whole, the show is very tight, the art and animation are excellent so far, and of course the directing and writing are top notch. The second episode ended on a cliffhanger, though as you might expect it's one related to the character's emotions and relations, rather than a life-threatening situation. There will be one more seiyuu event right before the first episode officially airs, and I'm excited to see this released. If you have questions ask away, I'll see if I can hint at anything to answer you. Or what's more likely, let this thread die pointlessly.

By the way, upon rewatching Spread I found it really was emotionally devoid for most of the middle after you lose the shock value, but the final four episodes make up for it entirely.
>>
>>139181336
Let me fix that last part. They're made to reveal their single deepest secret, but the seiyuu have said there are many more to come for each of them.

>>139181364
For his hair thing, it's most specifically in some of the flashbacks. I totally missed it, I only heard from the seiyuu.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.