[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final chapter guys. >Gaen is love. >Gaen is life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: 576567.jpg (39 KB, 692x394) Image search: [Google]
576567.jpg
39 KB, 692x394
Final chapter guys.
>Gaen is love.
>Gaen is life.
>>
>>139177803
When she was done chopping RRRG into pieces, nothing was left of him. So how did she revive him afterwards with Yume Watari? There was nothing to stick a sword in.
>>
>>139179685
>When she was done chopping RRRG into pieces, nothing was left of him. So how did she revive him afterwards with Yume Watari? There was nothing to stick a sword in.
They never described how the resurrection is actually done, so whether it needed an intact body is not really important.

Also, the Kokorowatari by default seem to destroy the body anyway. So for the Yumewatari it must just be a reversal item. Yume doesn't actually resurrect, it just undones.
>>
>>139179685
From the novel summary, on Araragi's end (in hell) Yumewatari seems to manifest as a string dangling from the sky that he grabs onto.
>>
八九寺キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!
mayoi hell fucking when?!
>>
File: Gaen Cellphone.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gaen Cellphone.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>139177803
Gaen is 10/10. I would go oddity hunting with her any day.
>>
File: Oni4_gaen04.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Oni4_gaen04.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>139180002
Would you be okay with just being a shogi piece to her?
>>
>>139177803
Gaen past novel fuckin when
>>
>>139180075
Of course. There isn't a person in this world that isn't a Shogi Piece for Gaen.
It's a pretty troubling life if observed from the outside, a woman who can't actually trust people and make friends so she takes the piss out of people by mockingly calling them "friends" even though everyone involved is aware that Gaen is only around because she's irreplaceable and Gaen knows this better than anyone else, she actively enjoys being in the position she is but even she has enough regrets about the kind of person she is that she wishes that she could be like Araragi and actually have friends.

So yeah, I'd be alright being a Shogi piece for Gaen, she's not going to be able to actually make real friends but as long as it's possible to be there for her when needed and being able to preserve her existence and usefulness for humanity then I'd be happy.
>>
So how did rararararagi pass the exam ?
>>
>>139179915
>From the novel summary, on Araragi's end (in hell) Yumewatari seems to manifest as a string dangling from the sky that he grabs onto.
That's a reference to a Buddhist moral tale.

There was once an evil man. He killed and robbed any way he wished. But one day he spared the life of a spider he was about to squash, for reasons he himself didn't understand. On his death, he was sentenced to Hell as he himself expected. However, his one act of kindness had an unexpected effect; a strand of spider silk appeared before him, showing him a path to escape his torment.

He began to climb. But then other souls start climbing up after him, wanting to escape too. Fearing that the spider silk would snap, he began kicking the others off of the string.

As he does so, the act of selfishness doomed him, as the string immediately broke and he fell back into the abyss.
>>
>>139180227
Intense study sessions with Senjougahara and help from Hanekawa.
>>
>>139180240
Of course, this tale then lead to the interesting possibility that you are allowed to rescue MORE than one soul from that one string... And that's likely why things ended the way it did.
>>
File: 1453583682438.png (893 KB, 1500x1090) Image search: [Google]
1453583682438.png
893 KB, 1500x1090
>>139180227
According to the Hana LN, apparantly he doesn't even pass the exam. He had to beg/sweet-talk the teachers on Graduation Day to somehow take into consideration that he was barely ever in school and they let him graduation, or something along those lines.

Then at the Graduation Ceremony itself, he doesn't even bother showing up, he has Gahara & Hanekawa pick up his diploma for him while he hangs out with Ougi.
>>
>>139180227
>So how did rararararagi pass the exam ?
Hanekawa is dragging up the entire school's averages by herself. Having her as a tutor, if Araragi fail anyway then he would have been mentally retarded.

Araragi isn't dumb, he just lacked motivation.
>>
>>139180289
>you will never have an intense study session with cat

Life is sour ;_;
>>
>>139180333
>if Araragi fail anyway then he would have been mentally retarded.
I imagine that getting killed on the way to the exam is sort of off-putting, to be fair.
>>
>>139180240
So Araragi made the right choice by taking snail with him.
>>
>>139180002
Does she even hunt oddities herself? She always has others do the job.
>>
>>139180427
>She always has others do the job
That's how business works. Only baka keiki would go in the field.
>>
>>139180427
She only does if her hand is forced, like in this episode.
>>
>>139180400
Snail is always the right choice.
>>
>>139180427
>Does she even hunt oddities herself? She always has others do the job.
She is like Nick Fury, she is a mob boss who delegates. She has her hands full as it is. Then again, in the case of Araragi she DID end up handling things personally, so you could say she did give Shinobu the respect she deserves,.
>>
File: 112300.jpg (20 KB, 482x266) Image search: [Google]
112300.jpg
20 KB, 482x266
> Snail becomes new shrine goddess
> Mfw she's had red eyes from the beginning

How could I not see it coming?
>>
>>139180517

Pretty sure she only did it herself because she had kokorowatari, which was the only way she got inside the barrier.
>>
So Araragi "failing Gaen" is referring to the talisman thing, right? Something about Gaen wanting Araragi to make Shinobu the new Shrine Goddess?
>>
>>139180596

I think that's what she wanted to happen when she killed Araragi this time, wasn't it?

I feel like I remember Araragi bringing up Snail from hell wasn't part of Gaen's plan, just a really lucky coincidence.
>>
>>139180332
Before watching Owari, I thought Ougi was just gonna be a girl who everyone thought was spooky, but actually had a crush on RRRG. I still wish that was the case.
>>
File: 1430635312627.png (2 MB, 1651x931) Image search: [Google]
1430635312627.png
2 MB, 1651x931
>>139180427
She offed Araragi so she is obviously skilled in field work if Araragi couldn't even keep up with her mad swordplay.
>>
>>139180624
>>139180596
Yeah, she originally gave Araragi the talisman and told him to make Shinobu the Shrine Goddess. He put that off because both him and Shinobu were reluctant to seperate and then the Nadeko stuff happens.

Here she kills Araragi to seperate him from Shinobu, then bring him back so that Shinobu doesn't go fucking apeshit and intends to make her the Shrine Goddess like that - and yeah, since Koyomi brings Hachikuji back who still needs some sort of method of avoiding the darkness they decide to make her the Shrine Goddess instead.
>>
>>139180861

As Araragi is now, he probably couldn't keep up with anyone's swordplay.
>>
>>139180967
He kept up with Seishiro's and he was pretty much in a similar condition as he is now.
Though Seishiro jumped like a retard and Gaen just spammed Omnislash.
>>
>>139180861
Well, I imagine that experience came from somewhere. She wasn't always in charge.
>>
I think I got a little lost in this episode.

With what happened to Nadeko, does that mean anyone is capable of becoming the shrine god/goddess of the temple? If so, why did Gaen specifically want it to be Shinobu? How does Gaen killing Araragi in this way prevent Shinobu from losing her mind?
>>
>>139181074
I imagine she and Tooe were trained from a young age in kaii-related skills, since their family has a tradition of creating kaii.
>>
>>139181171
Ougi and Rainy Devil, who else?
>>
>>139181074
Gaen vs Tooe? I wouldn't be surprised if Gaen was someone to do something as harsh as fight her sister.

>>139181149
>does that mean anyone is capable of becoming the shrine god/goddess of the temple?

Nah, it's just a compatibility thing. Nadeko is compatible with Snakes and Slugs due to her personality.
Snails are close enough to slugs that Mayoi is compatible and Shinobu was treated as a god back in the day so she is also a target for God of the shrine.
>>
>>139181149
Any kaii is able to become a god, I think. And Nadeko was an exceptional human in that she had such strong delusions that she was able to delude a god into existence. Araragi could have made something into the shrine god at any time but he didn't want to force anyone to do that.
>>
>>139180741
Well technically Ougi is the one closest to him, in a way. So there's that.
>>
>>139181149
>If so, why did Gaen specifically want it to be Shinobu?
Two birds with one stone. Both the shrine being god-less and Shinobu existing is a threat to society. Making Shinobu a god would solve both problems at the same time.

Gaen wanted to be efficient. This was the only reason she spared Shinobu from attacks, as otherwise vampire hunters would have came in constantly after Kizu.
>>
>>139181149
>How does Gaen killing Araragi in this way prevent Shinobu from losing her mind?
She brings him back. The etnirety of Mayoi Hell takes place within a few moments of 'earth time' or whatever you want to call it
>>
>>139181302
If that's the case, how much time did snail spend in Hell, from her perspective? If it has been months in real time...
>>
>>139181323
It is supposed to be "Hell" after all (granted she was in an upper/'nicer' level of it, whatever difference that makes)
>>
>>139181323
>If that's the case, how much time did snail spend in Hell, from her perspective? If it has been months in real time...
In Asian mythology, in particular Journey To The West, Time travel slower on Earth than in Heaven, and time travel slower in Hell than on Earth.
>>
>>139181228
>>139181246
>>139181301
>>139181302

I'm no longer lost, thank you for filling me in
>>
>>
>>139182848
The cutest.
>>
>>139183067
No wonder why Araragi decided to stop her from self sacrifice
>>
>>139182848
Cute.
>>
what the fuck just happened
>>
>no announcement for a new season
Shieeet
>>
What is her problem? Why does she come off as such a passive aggressive bitch?
>>
>>139185246

Gaen? She's just obnoxiously confident.
>>
>>139185246
>What is her problem? Why does she come off as such a passive aggressive bitch?
She is a gangboss who gets what she wants. She is a bitch because she can, and because she prefer not to be bothered except for real emergencies, so being a bitch makes sure that people don't summon her for trivial matters.
>>
>>139185166
>what the fuck just happened
Araragi was a problem. So Gaen removed the problem.
>>
File: 1458954615517.png (220 KB, 450x690) Image search: [Google]
1458954615517.png
220 KB, 450x690
>>139180332
>He had to beg/sweet-talk the teachers on Graduation Day to somehow take into consideration that he was barely ever in school and they let him graduation
>barely in school
>still graduated
>>
>>139185166
Gaen fucked up catastrophically by trying to strong-arm him into separating from Shinobu. Today was part one of her plan to fix her mistake.
>>
>>139186003
Given most of the mistakes are Araragi's. I don't exactly think Gaen is to blame here.
If the issue with was Gaen's perception of Araragi being the issue I'd have zero issue but Oshino and Kagenui are both under the same conclusion that Araragi needs to stop fucking shit up.

Pretty much all the important town-related shit could have been solved by Tadatsuru anyway.
>>
What was Gaen talking about when she said Kagenui was eliminated? Are we supposed to know by who or was there some other meaning to this?

All I can get from this is that someone "removed" her from the picture so that her link with Ononoki would break, making her unable to protect Araragi. So this someone is after Araragi or Shinobu?

Why was Kazenui at the temple in the first place?

Fuck, I feel like I just jumped into this entire series without having seen any other season and all it took was a couple of minutes to confuse me
>>
>>139186220
Kagenui is kicking ass elsewhere due to machinations of the final boss Iihiko Shishime.
Maybe it might be a bit cold where she is but it's fine, she's not exactly wearing a hawaiian shirt in the driest place on Earth like our friend Oshino.
>>
>>139186097
Except Gaen could have sidestepped half the problems in the series by just making Hachikuji the land god in the first place instead of trying to force Shinobu to do it. Gaen didn't respect Shinobu's power enough, got greedy, and tried too hard to create a solution that would be ideal for her personally.
>>
>>139186220
Stop and think about it for a bit. It's been mentioned by Kaiki before that it's weird that Oshino never returned to the town, and Kaiki himself was taken out of the picture, too. Now, who seems super suspicious and is blatantly responsible for this?
>>
>>139186220
If I'm not mistaken it was araragi who met up with and fought with her in order to try and make himself capable of dealing with problems future as well as she can
>>
File: 1448151997404.gif (930 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1448151997404.gif
930 KB, 448x252
>>139185209
Shaft already has a show in the upcoming season

>>139180395
>>139180333
Koyomi Seed had a nice line about it in the LN
>“This whole year, I was attacked by a vampire and I was nearly killed by a cat and a girl fell on me and I got lost and I was kicked by a monkey and I was wrapped around by a snake and I was deceived by a con man and my sister was targeted and I got into a time slip and I was attacked by the darkness and now I only have half a year left to live. When was I supposed to study, damn it!”

>>139186097
>that Araragi needs to stop fucking shit up
Araragi wasn't doing anything, that was the point. The only reason more vampire hunters didn't come after Shinobu after Meme fucks off was because Gaen was interested in the possibility of making Shinobu the new Shrine Goddess, both Araragi and Shinobu didn't want to do that though.

>Tadatsuru
It's explained in Mayoi Hell, but Tadatsuru has been dead for ages, the one we saw in Tsuki was another one of his dolls.
>>
>>139186341
I hope I'm not being unbelievably stupid here but Ougi clearly seems like the most suspicious character thus far. Ever since she/he turned up everything has been getting more intense
>>
>>139186431
Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
>>
>>139186302
Correct but Gaen solving two issues is better than half-assing one if possible.
Kiss-shot is still one of the biggest dangers to the world, even in the present. We know she can fuck the world if she gets slightly butt-hurt so Gaen blunting that fang early on is easily the option one should pursue.

>>139186358
We know Araragi not getting involved wouldn't have changed anything. Everyone still would have had their problems solved and Araragi getting involved has just created more problems a la Ougi.

Also as to the spoiler. Irrelevant. It's not like that would stop his ability to interact with the real world in any way. Puppetry is truly the greatest skill next to high speed Origami for the purposes of counting time.
>>
>>139186470
>We know Araragi not getting involved wouldn't have changed anything. Everyone still would have had their problems solved and Araragi getting involved has just created more problems a la Ougi.
I think you're misinterpreting what those visions in Mayoi Hell meant. The point was that Araragi was largely irrelevant in 'saving' most of those characters (bar Snail and Monkey), not that he was actively causing more problems by getting involved at all.

In most of those scenarios the story changes completely even, I'm not sure how you can interpret the scenario where Kiss-Shot and Seishiro spawn in the middle of town to not be a problem situation. That's not what you're supposed to take away from it though.
>>
>>139186470
Sure, the goal is was logical, but her approach was ham-handed and caused far more suffering than there needed to be and ended right back up at the half-assed solution for one problem, minus a bunch of goodwill from Araragi and Shinobu which is important for solving the second.
>>
>>139186844
By Ougi's creation, a lot of the issues in the series have come about.
This is a direct result of Araragi himself getting further involved with oddities against all advice which tells him to stop that shit.

Sure Seishiro and Kiss-shot appearing would be a bit of a shit thing to happen but then Gaen would probably just jump immediately to action and summon Yozuruzilla and co to deal.

>>139186863
The goal of removing Kiss-shot and having a God in the shrine is going to require sacrifices. There is no polite way to force such a perfect situation. She tried the nice way of giving Araragi the choice to break his connection with Shinobu for the good of the world and he refused.
At that point, Gaen wasn't exactly left with much in the way of options now was she?
>>
>>139186470
> Araragi getting involved has just created more problems a la Ougi.
Are you forgetting about how Ougi showed up in the first place? It happened after Shinobu Mail, after Shinobu consumes Seishiro's corpse (which also had Rainy Devil's energy absorbed into it)

Ougi was technically created out of an unintended side-effect to Gaen getting her hands on the Kokorowatari & Yumewatari in order to seperate Koyomi and Shinobu from each other.
>>
>>139187066
>but then Gaen would probably just jump immediately to action and summon Yozuruzilla and co to deal.
You mean like how they did in Mayoi Jiangshi's alternate universe?
>>
>>139187066
Then maybe Gaen should minded her manners instead of pissing Shinobu off. She mentioned that Shinobu was already slowly defanging herself by getting close to Araragi and forgetting to maintain any pretense of being a kaii.
>>
>>139187271
While I agree with your statement and Gaen being a shit is an issue.
Araragi's personal issues of not letting go of Shinobu forcing Gaen to go make the swords out of the armor is indirectly Araragi's fault.

If Araragi wasn't so down on himself and having a massive masoboner for punishment, Ougi wouldn't have resulted.
Even Yozuru thinks his need to be punished is just weird and that it's not "Divine Punishment" but then she never delves further into her opinion before moving on with the conversation
>>
>>139187342
Oshino didn't mention Gaen in the letter but she had already been introduced in series. I suspect Gaen didn't join them either knowing it was suicide like Oshino did or that they could beat Kiss-shot.

>>139187425
>implying manners gets anywhere with Shinobu.

Also that's an issue. If Shinobu stops being an oddity, guess who comes back to sort her shit out?
>>
>>139186358
>Shaft already has a show in the upcoming season
3-gatsu is fall
>>
So is it a plothole of sorts that no one thought of making Hachikuji the Shrine Goddess earlier on? I mean Gaen must've been aware of her shirking her oddity duties beforehand if she apparantly had her eyes on him & Shinobu for a while anyway, right?
>>
>>139187662
Here's your choices.

1 - It's a plothole

or

2 - Gaen was holding out to make Shinobu the God of the Shrine so that she could solve two issues at once.
>>
>>139187529
the point is that they did shit in Jiangshi. what makes you believe they would have intervened if shinobu and the first servant would have reunited earlier? it's pointless to assume "what if" scenarios when there are so many variables out there.
>>
>>139187662
If Koyomi wouldn't allow Shinobu to be the god, I doubt he would've let Mayoi do it either. Mayoi only became the goddess because it was either that, go back to Hell, or get eaten by Darkness.
>>
File: 947901.jpg (275 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
947901.jpg
275 KB, 1200x859
>>139186358
>>139186470
>>139186863
>>139187066
It seems like at it's core, the issue was caused by a combination of Koyomi and Shinobu not wanting to sever their current relationship + arguably Gaen going in a little too hard

Koyomi better get a Shinobu ending after all this nonsense, seriously
>>
File: If Yozuru were there.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
If Yozuru were there.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>139187791
>what makes you believe they would have intervened if shinobu and the first servant would have reunited earlier?

Kizumonogatari actually. Oshino explicitly intervened much earlier than Araragi's encounter with Kiss-shot.
Her appearance was something that made Oshino act and I suspect that having Seishiro in the mix would require a bigger response.

Either way, Kiss-shot is the only threat if both vampires appeared anyway. Everyone knows the power rankings go Kiss-shot > Yozuru > Prime Seishiro
>>
>>139187884
>implying Koyomi could get over himself long enough for that to happen
>>
>>139187884
If anything is sets up the most important moment for Araragi's relationship with Shinobu.

Namely, now that they are separated, in theory nothing stops Heart Under Blade from leaving. They were bonded in Kizu against her will in the beginning. But this time she is given the choice of returning to her existence as Shinobu by her own free will. In many ways this is a vital confirmation that they are truly inseparable now, that she truly wanted to be by his side.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be."
>>
>>139188197
>"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be."

fuck off facebook
>>
>>139188355
>fuck off facebook
It's an old quote you know.
>>
>>139187850

If Gaen had told him about the darkness inevitably coming after her if she didn't pass on, I'm sure he'd agree to it in a second.

By the time she was about to pass on, he was so desperate to keep her around he offered to get lost with her for like, 20 years.

>>139187710

> Solve two issues at once
Though it was pointed out by Gaen herself that Shinobu kept slipping away from actually being an oddity simply by staying with Araragi, given enough time, she wouldn't be a threat.
>>
Could you pls explain how Ougi was created by the power from Rainy Devil? because I don't remember seeing anything like that
>>
>>139188667
Seishiro nommed the Monkey's paw when Kanbaru suckerpunched him in his armour back at the start of the arc.
Shinobu then noms Seishiro/Rainy Devil.
>>
>>139188667
It's something they explain later on, the anime hasn't gotten to it yet.

Basically not everyone is a freak like Hanekawa, outside of extreme cases like her it takes more than just a lot of strong emotion to create an oddity. Kind of like Hanekawa and the Tiger, Ougi was created out of Araragi's own stress (in his case his self-criticism of his inability to take harsh decisions/thinking that he can do better) but furthermore Shinobu consuming Seishiro (who absored some of Rainy Devil with his energy drain back during his fight with Kanbaru in Shinobu Mail) provided material of sorts for Ougi to take form with.

I think that's how it worked.
>>
>>139188736
Thank you for pointing that out, but now would you kindly explain how Ougi was created from Shinobu eating power from the Rainy Devil and Seishiro?
>>
>>139188941
>Thank you for pointing that out, but now would you kindly explain how Ougi was created from Shinobu eating power from the Rainy Devil and Seishiro?
Shinobu is connected to Araragi. Araragi's suppressed desires made Ougi, same way cat and tiger were made from Hanekawa. In their world, metaphors come alive.
>>
>>139188941
Right place, right time bullshit effectively. The Rainy Devil is what makes Ougi the kind of oddity that takes what you've forgotten and allows you to remember it so that you can face your issues.
IE Araragi with his Sodachi issue or once Ougi leaves Araragi, Kanbaru with her Numachi issue.
Seishiro acted as raw materials and Shinobu a conduit as the easiest way for me to explain it.
>>
>>139180332
His poor school attendance is separate to whether he passed the university entrance exam.
>>
>>139188941
The Rainy Devil is the sealed remains of an oddity Tooe Gaen created out of her harshness on herself. In her case it took things she wanted but didn't need, removing indulgences from her life. Araragi's harshness on himself is different, but that's the basis of Ougi.
>>
Mayoi Hell 007

http://tarabletranslation.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/owarimonogatari-3-mayoi-hell-007/
>>
File: 49025.gif (551 KB, 232x500) Image search: [Google]
49025.gif
551 KB, 232x500
>>139190037
Nice
>>
>>139190037
thanks anon
>>
So I understand that, when she was human, Kisshot was cursed so that people could visibly see her soul, which was apparently so beautiful it caused people to commit suicide for her.

But is it ever explained how becoming a vampire removed the curse from her?
>>
>>139191420
>But is it ever explained how becoming a vampire removed the curse from her?
No and it might not have been becoming a vampire that directly solved it. It is explained though that she became a vampire so that she could eat the people who gave up their lives, rather than just leave them wasted.
>>
>>139191420
Deathtopia only speculates on it, but she thinks that maybe Kiss-Shot's personality got warped as a result of living as a vampire and thus she didn't have the same "inner beauty" anymore.
>>
>>139179685

How was his death described in the novel, it could be easily one of Shaft's artsy moments
>>
Did edit anon deliver yet?
>>
>>139192290
It's literally the first second o the episode
>>
>>139192290

It's described the same way. Araragi explains that she literally cut him to shreds, the wording at the start of the episode is pretty much exactly how it seems it would be.
>>
>>139191528
This. Anyway she still has her outer beauty that also very powerful.
>>
File: 94294.jpg (140 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
94294.jpg
140 KB, 1366x768
She's in a bigger house than she was in before, seemingly
also given that this is how characters currently are during Koyomi Dead, this is after the events of Sodachi Fiasco (which happened during Nadeko Medusa) so whatever happened with her dad has happened by this point already
>>
>>139180332
S L E E V E D I C K I N G S
>>
After finishing the series. Shaft should remake the anime in Kizu style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1LePreDGiA
>>
The courage of killing Araragi.
>>
>>139190037
Thank you, based anon
Can I suck your dick?
>>
>>139194435
> kizu crab never
> kizu monkey never
>>
Is this it? Is this all the Monogatari there is? After the next two Kizu movies, is the ride finally over?
>>
>>139194526
one more season
>>
>>139180332
>>139189287
He passed his university entrance exams
but he didn't do well enough at high school to actually graduate at all, that's what Kanbaru was talking about in Hanamono

>>139194526
Nah, there's the final volume of Owari + Zoku (they could lump both of these together in one season) and then that's it for the main story.

There's a bunch of side-story stuff too but it remains to be seen if they'll bother animating it.
>>
>>139194523
I would like if the end of part 3 would include the beginning of Bakemonogatari.
>>
>>139194526
Is it that hard to tell that it ended on a cliffhanger?
>>
Love how Monogatari started with a banana peel.
>>
>>139194666
You heard Satan. Of course he'd know, the cliffhanger happening in his domain and all.
>>
>>139194638
I like Crab and all but Kizu is pretty much Araragi & Shinobu's story, it ends on that note too. There's no need to stick her in there really.
>>
>>139194624
> He passed his university entrance exams
Didn't he miss it?
>>
>>139194793
No.
>>
>>139194793
Nah, he dies, gets resurrected, cuddles with Kiss-Shot, listens to Gaen's dumb monologue and deifies a loli all in the morning before his exam.
>>
>>139194741
> Araragi & Shinobu's story
And very heartbreaking one.
>>
>>139190037
Huh, a reference from Yamada and His Seven Bitches? So it's older than Owari? That's a surprise.
>>
>>139194891
> cuddles with Kiss-Shot
Cant wait
>>
>>139194891
Not all of that is the done that morning.
>>
>>139194953
Owari 3 was pretty recent, April 2014 or so.
>>
>>139194891
>>139195005
>cuddles with Kiss-Shot, listens to Gaen's dumb monologue and deifies a loli
Yeah that happens in Ougi Dark
>>
>>139194012
You can't really trust Shaft in terms of architecture, but she still seems to have an empty room with basically just one chair and table.

And it might be in between whatever is happening with her dad, considering she still didn't get any character development.
>>
File: 1.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
How old is Gaen?
>>
>kizu

【通常版Blu-ray/DVD 同時発売】
Blu-ray通常:¥5,800+税/ ANSX-12201
DVD通常:¥4,800+税/ ANSB-12201

That's quite cheap for 45min content.
>>
Can't wait to see Shinobu throttling the life out of Gaen animated.
>>
>>139194953
I think they're both referencing Tenkousei (1982)
>>
>>139195347
Gaen's probably going to look smug as fuck, honestly.
>>
>>
>>139195364
Looking it up you're probably right. I googled a fall-down-the-stairs-and-switch-bodies plot, but it's more likely it'd be referencing something more classic. I'll edit the note when I get home.
>>
>>139195347
Yeah me too. Gaen's look on her face as she gives zero fucks because she's got one up on Kiss-shot is going to be amazing
>>
>>139195330
Late 30's with the body of a girl half her age. hidden in her basement somewhere probably.
>>
Rararagi's mom.
>>
Today was the last episode of Koyomi?
>>
>>139177803
I know this is /a/ and i shouldn't ask this but in what order should i watch this series?
>>
>>139195869
http://galax.moe/monogatari/
>>
>>139195758
Yes

>>139195869
Release order, both for this and every other series you ever think of asking that question for
>>
>>139195869
Alphabetical and numerical.
Watch all the episode ones, then all the twos, etc.
>>
File: 1454349615665.png (78 KB, 1110x1204) Image search: [Google]
1454349615665.png
78 KB, 1110x1204
>>139195869
The order in this link
>>139195917

Also, have a timeline since after Nise the timeline can get somewhat confusing
>>
>>139195422
She looks like Anemone here.
>>
>>139187587
What show does shaft have planned for spring and summer?
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING ARM
>>
>>139196471
When is Fate/Extra supposed to be?
>>
>>139196528
wikipedia says 2017
>>
>>139196526
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO VAMPIRES HAND WRESTLE

IT WILL HEAL SOON DON'T WORRY
>>
>>139196631
Is she really the most beautiful woman in the world?
>>
So now i HAVE to watch Koyomi if i want to keep up with the plot?
>>
>>139196861
Watch the last two episodes.
>>
>>139196905
Just gonna watch it all.
>>
>>139196861
You should have been watching it already, it has some important themes throughout it.
>>
>>139195751
she looks like crab
>>
>>139197039

Well, Araragi wants to fuck his mom, which explains why he's with Gahara-sama.
>>
>It's a Gaen talks a lot episode

Kill me
>>
>>139197481
good thing shaft did a better job showing the entire cast this time
>>
>no subtitles for the post-credits scene
anyone have a link to the ln translations?
>>
>>139196471
Is there any hope for Owari 3/Zoku to be animated this year?
>>
>>139180332
Fucking delinquent I swear.
>>
Hanging out with Ougi > school
>>
>>139197643
>>139151516
>>
>>139197912
No.
>>
>>139197481
hi shuraragi!
>>
>>139194638
yeah but that would be so weird since neko black is next chronologically
>>
File: bsspgh.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bsspgh.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
best butt
>>
File: 2016-03-27_16-06-51.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27_16-06-51.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
How long until the next season?
>>
>>139201746
either this summer or in one year
>>
File: hbDNHbT.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hbDNHbT.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>139201878
What the fuck. Are they really going to leave this clliff hanger for a full year?
>>
>>139182848
Best girl.
>>
>>139202027
there's hope for this summer unless shaft decides do finish SZS first
>>
>>139195422
Literally sex eyes.
>>
>>139202027
atleast we're likely to get a conclusion
plenty of series don't even get finished
>>
File: 1445546186744.png (1 MB, 2229x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445546186744.png
1 MB, 2229x1600
>>139202272
But what if I want the conclusion and beyond?
>>
>>139202382
At the very least I could see one or two of the off-season stories getting the OVA treatment
Like Princess Beauty & Acerola Bon Apetit, or a Tsukihi Undo/Karen Ogre double feature maybe
>>
>>139202717
I don't think the fire sisters are popular enough for them to get their arcs adapted if they are going to start skipping arcs.
>>
>>139202874
I thought they were pretty popular?
nonetheless Tsukihi Undo features Nadeko, Yotsugi (hell it's just as much a Yotsugi story as it is Tsukihi really) and Hachikuji
whereas Karen Ogre is basically Karen & Shinobu antics with a brief appearance by Koyomi at the beginning and end
>>
>>139202971
By the time they adapt zokuowari there will be at least 4 books released. As long as the arcs are independendent, dedicated Shinobu, Hanekawa, Senjougahara and Nadeko arcs, and maybe Kanbaru and Ougi arcs will get priority over arcs that focus on less popular characters like the fire sisters, yotsugi and sodachi if they have to pick based on profitability.
>>
>>139203233
I was thinking that the Tsukihi Undo/Karen Ogre thing would be good because they feel the most independant from the others while also featuring other girls

though yeah we don't even know what the Nade and Musubi LNs will have yet
>>
>>139202717
>>139203233
Hanekawa is Nisio's waifu, if they do adapt any of the sidestory stuff Tsubasa Sleeping will be one of them for sure
>>
>>139203473
>Hanekawa going vampire
my dick is ready
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?
HACHIKUJI BEST GIRL
>>
>>139203233
Kanbaru is by far the least popular character in Japan.
>>
>>139204244
I assumed Ougi would give her off-season arcs a popularity bump, but I might be overestimating Ougi as well.
>>
I want Ougi to put her sleeves close to my erect dick.
Then, I want her sleeves to slowly descend over my erect manhood so that I can feel her soft, pale hand stroke my dick as I ejaculate all over the insides of her sleeves.
I don't want to see her hands though.
>>
>>139204244
>voiced by THE Sawashiro
>least popular
what the fuck Japan?
>>
File: DpYw7oV.jpg (75 KB, 580x849) Image search: [Google]
DpYw7oV.jpg
75 KB, 580x849
>>139204463
>I can feel her soft, pale hand
No gloves, no sleeve dickings.
>>
>>139204463
Does she even have hands?
I'm just saying
>>
>>139204563
>Gloves
Anon...
>>
>>139204244
(not true by the way)
>>
File: 1445745716731.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445745716731.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>139204585
>>
File: 1445715938763.webm (505 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445715938763.webm
505 KB, 1280x720
>>139204563
>>139204585
>>139204638
>>
>>139204649
She is the least popular from the original bake girls, but least of all girls is obviously too much.
>>
File: 1445117151299.jpg (129 KB, 920x1206) Image search: [Google]
1445117151299.jpg
129 KB, 920x1206
>>139204699
>>139204728
>>
File: main.jpg (349 KB, 1600x1440) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
349 KB, 1600x1440
>>
>>139204728
Those are her hands.
>>
>>139204728
>>139204699
OUGIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
File: 1444418076147.gif (2 MB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1444418076147.gif
2 MB, 500x579
>>
File: 1445743846747.jpg (1 MB, 1920x5211) Image search: [Google]
1445743846747.jpg
1 MB, 1920x5211
>>139204864
No monstrosity should be this cute
>>
>>139204864
How is she that hot?
>>
>>139204904
Look at that face.
Wouldn't you let her control your fate and dominate you?
>>
File: 1444508932246.png (270 KB, 510x332) Image search: [Google]
1444508932246.png
270 KB, 510x332
>>139204906
>>
File: 1445108360075.gif (953 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
1445108360075.gif
953 KB, 464x600
>>
>>139204864
How do you make Ougi blush?
>>
File: 1456887222958.png (305 KB, 711x1137) Image search: [Google]
1456887222958.png
305 KB, 711x1137
>>139205103
Maybe a headpat would work.
>>
File: 2016-03-27_01-59-10.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27_01-59-10.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
Why this nigga look like he about to drop the hottest album 2016?
>>
>>139195422
What is that face trying to portray?
>>
>>139204649
>>139204765
Okay, true. She's more popular than Gaen and Kagenui.
>>
>>139204699
>>139204728
Everytime I can't help but think of Punpun's hands.
>>
>>139205643
He is a wealth of wisdom.
>>
File: Ougi.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ougi.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
say my name
>>
>>139206019
Spooky
>>
File: 1447189808922.jpg (71 KB, 498x653) Image search: [Google]
1447189808922.jpg
71 KB, 498x653
>>139206019
Spooky ougi
>>
>>139206019
DJ KHALED
>>
File: Ougi to boogy.jpg (17 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
Ougi to boogy.jpg
17 KB, 350x335
>>139206150
>>
>>139206316
Not my burgers!
>>
>>139206316
>SUCH A LUST FOR ANSWERS
>>
File: happy ougi.webm (201 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
happy ougi.webm
201 KB, 854x480
>>139206019
So is Ougi a dude in Hana? Why would Araragi cross-dressing in Zoku turn Ougi into a literal male? I hear Suruga Bonehead provides some further insight into it or something
>>
>>139206568
ougi is ougi
>>
>>139207385
Stop saying that shit, Araragi. You could literally solve a metric ton of issues by denying that Ougi Oshino is Ougi Oshino
>>
File: 2335667.png (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2335667.png
192 KB, 1280x720
Soft as snow but warm inside
Penetrate, you cannot hide
Feeling lost forever
Really need you
Feeling dark and feeling true
This is all I ever knew
Soft as skin in leather
And I whisper 'you'

Harder you come down on me
Sink away, you look happily
Secrets keep forever
They're undressing me
Come inside, it's warm in here
Better now to have no fear
Carried on a wave
Where we lead you

Touch your head, then your hair
Softer, softer everywhere
Fingertips are burning
Can I touch you there
Soft as velvet, eyes can see
Bring me close to ecstasy
High away to heaven
And I'm coming too

Float now coming down on me
Handed you what I cannot see
Feel the big happy
You're exploding me
Soft as snow and warm inside
Penetrate, then redivide
Slip away forever
Do we need you
>>
>>139207996
Why is Hanekawa so fat?
>>
>>139207996
I'll never understand why that was shown in her OP.
>>
>>139207996

huh
how did I miss this?
What episode/season ?
>>
>>139208236
Because how else would she have enough fat in her body to have those huge knockers? IRL, short of surgery, big boobs mean a certain level of pudge.
>>
>>139208564
I bet you believe that only sluts have beef curtains too.
>>
>>139208329
>>139208425
that's not from her OP. it's from episode 15. she was imagining araragi banging her
>>
>>139208744

All fat girls have huge tits
Not all huge tits are from fat girls tho
>>
>>139208763
>she was imagining araragi banging her
You can think that if you like, but the context is clearly one of sexual abuse by her foster-father.
>>
File: D4535.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
D4535.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>139208821
You can think that if you like, but the context is clearly one of sexual abuse by Araragi.
>>
>>139208785
>All fat girls have huge tits
Oh please, stop posting before we all piss ourselves laughing at your sorry virgin ass.
>>
>>139208763
Sincerely can't remember that.
>>
>>139208564
What about that girl from Modern Family?
>>139208859
It's not abuse if it's by the Rrrrg
>>
File: pri1.png (23 KB, 100x120) Image search: [Google]
pri1.png
23 KB, 100x120
>>139208865
>>139208744

hehe
Did I touch a nerve little whale?
>>
File: alalagi-san.gif (427 KB, 600x254) Image search: [Google]
alalagi-san.gif
427 KB, 600x254
>>139208763
was it something they added to the BDs? I don't remember it

>>139208914
It's always abuse if it's by the Rrrrg
>>
Which monogatari girl is most likely to be fat?
>>
>Nadeko cut her hair
When will it end?
>>
>>139205643
finna be lit
>>
>>139209094

When everyone is bald
I swear the motherfucker don't spare even fucking short hair
He have a fetish for cutting hair
>>
File: 1452636552269.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452636552269.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>139209094
She's the one case where it makes sense, atleast. She can't hide behind her bangs anymore.

>>139209089
Hanekawa, but only in the right places.
>>
>>139209291
>you will never spank both
>>
>>139209089
Either Cat or Snake as they're the only girls who don't actually workout. There's Tsukihi too, but she probably can't go fat due to the phoenix. And Euler is probably bulimic.
>>
>>139209168
in zaregoto, kunagisa didn't cut her hair throughout the whole series, and she was a very important character. there were a lot of long hair characters in that series.

magical girl risuka was also very short but i don't think there was much hair cutting, though there was a lot of risuka
>>
File: 1457325943538.png (84 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1457325943538.png
84 KB, 375x375
So then why didn't apparition killer kill Araragi when Kiss-shot casually slices him in half with it in Kizu?
>>
>>139210226
>casually slices him in half
is that what Gaen did to Arararagi looked like to you? she was thorough as hell
>>
File: 6342677_p0.jpg (507 KB, 1200x1350) Image search: [Google]
6342677_p0.jpg
507 KB, 1200x1350
>>139210226
The one Kiss-Shot uses is a copy.
Gaen had the real one.
>>
>>139177803
I havent kept up with it, but wasnt Gaen the one Kaiki loved?
Why hasnt he made his move yet?
>>
why doesn't araragi just take one of those banned pills that boost intelligence and brain power for the exams? He won't get any of the side effects due to his vampirism.
>>
>>139210492
>but wasnt Gaen the one Kaiki loved
Gaen's sister (who was Kanbaru's mother)

No one likes Gaen, both within the series and outside of it

>>139210541
Not that he'd be aware that he's causing it but Ougi would probably start bombing pharmaceutical stores if he did that
>>
>>139210311
They're both replicas
>>
>>139210304
Yeah, but even Black Tsubasa nicking her claw on it was enough to send her into a seizure and draw the cat out of her.
>>
File: 1454037749675.jpg (294 KB, 1280x841) Image search: [Google]
1454037749675.jpg
294 KB, 1280x841
>>139210541
Because there is no justice in that? Because if his sisters or parents found out he would be in deep trouble? Because he already got his mathematics?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.