[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 56033607.jpg (243 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
56033607.jpg
243 KB, 600x818
Best IS
>>
She's alright.
>>
>>139175089
I applaud you for keeping up the flame for chinagirl alive here, everyone that loved Charlotte felt betrayed by S2, and the people who loved Sarashiki Tatenashi from the LN had to settle for limbo since no sane person would of watched S2.
>>
>>139175089

>pic unrelated

Charl best girl, Chifuyu best neesan and IS.
>>
>>139178067
S2 was good, kill yourself.
>>
>>139178652
Yeah, sure is lively in here faggot, just like S2. Enjoy your dead thread.
>>
>>139178067
>the people who loved Sarashiki Tatenashi from the LN had to settle for limbo since no sane person would of watched S2
But no sane person would love Sarashiki Tatenashi, so surely there's no issue here?
>>
>>139178652
Son, I like IS even in spite of myself, but lets get real here. S2 was pretty fucking terrible. The only good thing about it was making S1 look better by comparison.

That and the pajamas.
>>
>>139179096
Am I being trolled or something? S2 was better than s1. There was actual story and development.
>>
File: 1401203261910.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1401203261910.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>139179204
Oh, I get it. Call me mister slow. You got me good there.
>>
File: fitemefaggot.jpg (182 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
fitemefaggot.jpg
182 KB, 1080x1920
Fuck yeah best girl coming through. Germany welcome as well.
>>
>>139179368
Fuck off and take your shit opinions with you.
>>
>>139179494
Oh, I apologise, you were serious. You said
>There was actual story and development.
and I assumed you had to be pulling my pisser.

In that case I'll tell you that I read the novels before S2 came out, and when I watched that I noted that basically all story and development had been removed and replaced with fanservice. Remember that whole episode with the girls in stupid outfits? Yeah, that never happened, there was plot stuff instead. Also, en entire story arc concerning Cecelia was flat out removed.

We hate season 2 because it removed what potential the series actually had for development.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.