[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1459037964207.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459037964207.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
psssh.. nothin personnel, kid
>>
File: 1459038024915.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459038024915.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
I liked Monaka more
>>
Magetta is a CUTE!

CUTE!
>>
>>139163850
>SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOOOOOT
>>
Is there anywhere to watch this episode subbed?
>>
Good job almost killing everyone, Vegeta.
>>
>>139165433
But the episode just aired 5 hours ago, they usually dont translate that in a short time.
>>
>>139166529
Dattebayo in their prime could.

No one speed subbed like those fucks.
>>
File: DIO.png (373 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
DIO.png
373 KB, 500x487
There is no way Hit can be SSB strong.
What is his gimmick.
Does he use Za warudo on frost?
>>
>>139166529
There some spanish subs already...animeytv something like that is the page
>>
>>139166682
Why latin people made their subs faster than the english subs does?
>>
>>139167115
Lot's of latin american Dragon Ball fans.
>>
>>139167424
>lot's
>>
Who /hype/ for next episode?
>Vegeta kicks Kyabe's ass for a while
>He rage-transforms into SSJ
>Goes berserk all over Vegeta's ass
>Vegeta goes SSB and destroys him.
Animation also looks pretty good. Toei better deliver.
>>
>>139168032
>Animation also looks pretty good
>>
>>139168368
He means for next episode. 35's animation had no big mistakes, but tonight's was... Ya know. Still, I enjoyed the fight.
>>
>>139168368
You have to understand that these people have been so intoxicated off of Toei's shitty animation that this barely passable animation is considered "good".
>>
>>139163850
Thoughts on Episode 36?
>>
My predictions:
>Vegeta beats Cabba
>Hit beats Vegeta
>Hit beats Goku
>Monaka beats Hit
U7 wins
>>
>>139170300
>Hit kills Monaka in 1 hit
>U7 wins because he broke the rules
>>
>>139170300
My predictions:
SHIIIIIIIITT
>>
but why was magetta crying? what did vegeta say to him
>>
>>139169480
Vegetable using 2 of his signature attacks was neat, and i'm happy he's finally shining.
>>139170660
Piece of junk
>>
>>139166676
It would be nice if Hit gets 1-shotted and that's when Goku and Vegeta realize just how powerful they are, and Monakka is just a ploy that Beerus uses to keep them in check
>>
so its obvious cabba vs vegetas match is just gonna be vegeta teaching cabba about ssj and shit before showing him ssj blue and saying something cheesy like he still has a lot to learn yet before btfoing him right?
>>
>>139170660
He was being a big baby because he lost.
>>
>>139171179

This is what I was thinking, I mean, up until now Vegeta nor Goku have needed to go past SSJ. I wonder if Hit is even SSJ3 level.

Also, what are the odds of Vegeta needing SSB to beat Cabba? I just don't see it. I also don't see how Hit could beat Vegeta, but that will be a good fight.
>>
>>139171179
I hope so. Makes literally no sense for Cabba to beat Vegeta.
>>
>>139171384
>I wonder if Hit is even SSJ3 level.
You know that everyone in U6 team is above Buu level to even touch current base form Goku or Vegeta.
>>
>>139171659
Given how easily some are dispatched & how gimicky some are, I'm not so sure about that.
>>
>>139171384
I think Hit is really strong, notice how he's the only one who's not surprised by Vegeta or Goku's power.
>>
I'm a vegan.
>>
>>139172377
True.
>>
>Goku and Piccolo are drawn the same height
What the fuck Piccolo is suppose to have almost 2 feet on him
>>
Is this the best anime airing right now
>>
>>139173276
Yes.
>>
>>139173199
Krillin's supposed to be up to Goku's chest. Vegeta is the same height as Bulma. Scale is always off in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>139168368
Well by toei standarts
>>
>>139163850
is it my imagination or the animation has improved a lot in the lats two episodes?
>>
>>139165823
What are Dragon Balls' for?
>>
>>139175267
In 35 not that much, in 36 was more notorious.
>>
>>139172377
Yeah, it appears he only starts to pay attention when Vegeta goes SSJGSSJ.
>>
>>139175267
I tend to agree.
>>
>>139175267
It's definitely improving, yes.
>>
>>139175267
>>139175592
>>139175659

Bear in mind that they took a week off recently to give themselves a bit of time and leeway. It'll probably start to get worse again sooner rather than later because that's just life, you need a bit of time every now and again
>>
>>139163850
I thought frost was dead, why is he sitting there with everyone else?
>>
>>139176376

Because he's not dead.
>>
>>139176376
He was knocked out and brought back by Hit
>>
>>139176401
huh, I thought the glowing holes and him lying there was dead.
>>
>>139163850
>purpler cooler
BRAVO TORIYAMA
>>
>>139176422

Watch more anime.
>>
>>139176422
Frieza was alive with half a head and the bottom 70% of his body cut off
>>
>>139176422
>>139176476

Frost didn't get pierced by anything. It's all illusion.
>>
>>139175733
I wish they could move to a 10 episode per season format.

or that TV tokyo took over from Toei.
>>
Subs are out by the way, check the usual place.

Apparently >>139171179 does not happen, Goku is sounding worried that Vegeta is turning back to his old self like he's about to murder Cabba, and Champa seems to be pissed too.

If Vegeta gets disqualified for killing that'd be something.
>>
>>139176880
TV Tokyo's just a channel.
>>
>>139177000
well what ever studio does One Punch Man
>>
>>139163850
xXXDARKSASUSKEXXx
>>
Is frost's dead body sitting there on the seat?
>>
>>139178473

He is alive.
>>
Remember when Babidi had Yakon, Pui Pui and Dabura, the supposedly strongest guys in the Universe except for Buu, Gods (Kais) & the protagonists?

This is just like that.
>>
>>139164051
He's shitting himself on the inside, right?
>>
>>139163850
are they saiyans gonna get blue hair again or was that some temporary shit what the fuck
>>
>>139169480
It was alright. fun to watch. Vegeta was cool.
>>
>>139171179

The summaries had said that Cabba matches SSJ Vegeta on base, although the preview seemed to indicate otherwise.

Still, if that's at least somewhat true, then it's possible that SSJ Cabba might actually put up a fight or defeat Vegeta. There is that preview scene with Cabba with flames on his eyes too which might indicate some kind of power up above standard SSJ.
>>
>>139164051
I can't wait to see why Beerus has this guy around.
>>
>>139176969
Wait subs for 37 already came out?
>>
>>139171368
No his race is extremely emotional. Strong on the outside soft in the inside. He was called a piece of junk by Vegeta and that's what upset him. Don't talk as if you know shit before subs are even out
>>
>[Pafu Subs] Dragon Ball Super 036 [1280x720 x264 AAC].mkv

It's not like you need good quality subs for this thing
>>
>>139175267
Toei finally done with the new One Piece movie now.
>>
>>139163850
So is he supposed to be somewhat of a Namekian? Maybe one of those demon clan Namekians such as Garlic Jr.?
>>
>>139182347
this
vegeta called him ponkotsu, literally translates to piece of junk/worthless piece of metal/etc
>>
>>139168032
>>Vegeta goes SSB and destroys him.

Literally the last part of the PV is Cabe's eyes igniting when he sees SSB.
>>
>SSBlue Vegeta jobs to Cabba

Please no
>>
>>139171384
>up until now Vegeta nor Goku have needed to go past SSJ. I wonder if Hit is even SSJ3 level.

Are you genuinely retarded? SSJ Goku was fighting Beerus in BoG arc fuckface.

Base Goku was fighting Final Frieza equally, Frieza was said several times to be worlds apart every other fighter in his first form, let alone final. Goku improved from BoG to RoF arc, a lot. And now he has improved again to some degree.

In U6 Frost was fighting on par with Base Goku with his 3rd form, which means his final was way stronger than that. Vegeta is equals to Goku yet Magetta tanked his full power final flash in SSJ, hell he only lost the final clash because Vegeta called him garbage and that made him cry.
>>
>Vegeta is equals to Goku yet Magetta tanked his full power final flash in SSJ,

No he didn't, Vegeta (or anyone else) can't fucking use their full power attacks because if they kill them, they're out.
>>
>>139183327
>No he didn't, Vegeta (or anyone else) can't fucking use their full power attacks because if they kill them, they're out.

You can't just kill someone that's near your level faggot, if they have the power to tank your attacks it won't kill you. Are you genuinely stupid?. That's like saying I punch a guy in the face with all my strenght and he will die.

Did you watch the episode at all? Vegeta charged that shit for like 1 minute. Magetta lost the beam clash but wasn't knocked out, Vegeta immediately went and punched him, Magetta was losing but holding ground until Vegeta trashtalked the robot.
>>
>>139183457
>You can't just kill someone that's near your level faggot

Final Flash almost killed Perfect Cell who was well beyond Vegeta's level. Plenty of attacks have had the potential to kill much stronger foes (the Kienzan being a perfect example).

>That's like saying I punch a guy in the face with all my strenght and he will die.
Well maybe you're weaker than a 5 year old girl but yes normally a punch to the nose can easily be lethal even without putting all your strength in it.

>Did you watch the episode at all? Vegeta charged that shit for like 1 minute. Magetta lost the beam clash but wasn't knocked out, Vegeta immediately went and punched him, Magetta was losing but holding ground until Vegeta trashtalked the robot.

Just because he charged it for a while doesn't mean it was full power. Hell we KNOW it wasn't because he wasn't SSBlue, but it wasn't full power for SSJ either.
>>
File: mdragon_ball_z_v016-164.jpg (347 KB, 727x1081) Image search: [Google]
mdragon_ball_z_v016-164.jpg
347 KB, 727x1081
>>139183595
>Final Flash almost killed Perfect Cell who was well beyond Vegeta's level
No it didn't, why are you lying? Are you THAT much of a manletfag?

> Plenty of attacks have had the potential to kill much stronger foes
Kienzan and Makankosappo are pretty much the only examples though?

>Just because he charged it for a while doesn't mean it was full power
Now you're just being stupid, Vegeta almost shitting his pants when charging means he was holding back.

>we KNOW it wasn't because he wasn't SSBlue
It was his full power. SSB is another transformation no need to bring it to the table. What he used what the full power of his SSJ form and it showed clearly when he charged for like a minute and lightning started covering the whole star.

No need to be such a fanboy, it's pretty clear these guys are really powerful even without gimmicks.
>>
>>139183900
>literally posts proof of himself being wrong

Only reason Cell didn't die is because he moved out of the way at the last second. Perhaps he would have survived even a full hit due to the insane regeneration, but that doesn't change the fact that it allowed a much much weaker Vegeta to severely damage Perfect Cell who he normally could not touch.

>Kienzan and Makankosappo are pretty much the only examples though?

See above. Also Vegeta's suicide attack with fat Buu is another example, didn't kill him but again only due to regeneration and was able to seriously damage someone much stronger.

>Now you're just being stupid, Vegeta almost shitting his pants when charging means he was holding back.
He was holding back the entire time, hell Goku flat out states so. They're all holding back SSBlue too.

>It was his full power. SSB is another transformation no need to bring it to the table. What he used what the full power of his SSJ form and it showed clearly when he charged for like a minute and lightning started covering the whole star.
>it is his full power
>except this whole other thing with the God Ki

So it isn't full power anyway.
>>
>>139171111
>It would be nice if Hit gets 1-shotted and that's when Goku and Vegeta realize just how powerful they are

Dragon Ball Power Level fags are the most pathetic people I've ever seen.

Is it really too much for you to take that there are beings more powerful than Goku and Vegeta? Were you crying when Cell made Goku into a jobber?
>>
>>139183457
>You can't just kill someone that's near your level faggot, if they have the power to tank your attacks it won't kill you

Why do DBS threads attract all the drooling retards?
>>
>>139184038
>Only reason Cell didn't die is because he moved out of the way at the last second

That never happened. Cell just stood there.

>Perhaps he would have survived even a full hit due to the insane regeneration, but that doesn't change the fact that it allowed a much much weaker Vegeta to severely damage Perfect Cell who he normally could not touch.

You mean Cell letting himself be injured in order to play with Vegeta before crushing him, which was all he was doing in that entire fight? I mean he literally mocks Vegeta by pretending to be injured and then just stops.

>See above.
But that's wrong. Read the manga or my post.

> Also Vegeta's suicide attack with fat Buu is another example, didn't kill him but again only due to regeneration and was able to seriously damage someone much stronger.

Suicide attacks are a really different thing fanboy.

>He was holding back the entire time, hell Goku flat out states so. They're all holding back SSBlue too.

No, Goku doesn't say that fanboy. He says that if he went full power(SSB) he would've won. That never changes the fact that SSJ is on par with SSG even in BoG arc, and they have powered up since then.

>>it is his full power
>except this whole other thing with the God Ki

>So it isn't full power anyway.

This is bait right?

First of all, Goku and Vegeta both absorbed God Ki, which is why they're able to got SSB in the first place. Again did you miss BoG arc when SSJ goku fought Beerus and it was literally said he was so powerful because God Ki powered him up after he absorbed it?

It was the full output of SSJ, the same SSJ that fought Beerus. SSB is another transformation that's much more powerful but that doesn't change the fact that SSJ Goku fought Beerus the same way his SSG form was doing it.

So just fuck off
>>
>>139184038
Everything you said is wrong or flat out makes no sense. The cell part is all wrong, and the rest is just you being stupid by going against the manga.
>>
>>139184038
It isn't full power because it's a tournament, so they need to hold back A LOT.
>>
>>139171111
Suck that Goku dick more.
>>
>>139184038
>>except this whole other thing with the God Ki

Did you ever watch Super or do you just enjoy Toei's still frames and mute the voices? God ki is part of Goku's ki ever since he transformed into Super Saiyajin God, his SSJ form is so powerful Goku didn't even notice he was a SSJ against Beerus, he didn't notice it because he had the same power.

Super Saiyajin Blue is only achievable because they have god ki and it's more powerful than Super Saiyajin God. Goku says so.
>>
>>139168032
>Vegeta goes SSB and destroys him.

and he really shouldn't have to, why not just go SSJ2?
>>
>>139170300
>Hit beats Vegeta
>Hit beats Goku

that would be better than the standard 'bad guy trashes vegeta but goku beats him' bullshit they ALWAYS pull
>>
>>139184503

>implying toriyama even remembers that shit
>>
>>139183297
>In U6 Frost was fighting on par with Base Goku with his 3rd form

not really, 3rd form frost was no challenge for goku
>>
>>139184392
>>139184392
Huh, no. They only hold back if someone's much weaker than them, it doesn't make sense to hold back against someone that's on your level because you know that your attacks won't just outright kill them like nothing. Magetta was said to be fucking durable like 3 times, Piccolo even says in this episode that Vegeta would need to use all his power because other attacks won't make a difference.

>>139184503
More than SSJ is pointless since they got God Ki as Toriyama said. And the fact that Cabe's probably too strong so SSB needs to be used, or maybe Vegeta just wants to show him a cool transformation.
>>
>>139184503
Because drawing lightning is too much effort.
>>
>>139163850
>personnel
>>
>>139183297
>>139184581

The power levels seem to vary greatly in the U6 team, Poo was shit, Frost was way stronger but still couldn't go toe to toe with Goku, the Robot was strong enough to fight with SSJ Vegeta and Hit is obviously going to be much stronger.
>>
>>139184581
>3rd form frost was no challenge for goku
So you skipped the whole episode? They were fighting evenly until Goku used SSJ, which not even Frost's final form could match.

Golden Frieza>=SSB Goku>>>>>>>>>>U6 SSJ Goku>>>Final Form Frost>>Assault Frost=U6 Base Goku>Final Form Frieza=RoF base Goku

Honestly, just realized you're baiting. See ya.
>>
If Goku loses again, then I will be pissed. He has lost way too many times this season and needs some wins on his back.
>>
>>139184707
the only U6 character that actually seems strong is the robot, frost and poo relied on gimmicks.
>>
>h>139184707
Poo was VERY durable though. Shit in everything else but he did tank Goku's attacks without even bothering so he's at least on a really high level when we talk about durability
>>
>>139184752
Fucker can't fly, he's a bit strong but comparable to the boosted SSJ1 of Trunk, the tournament limited area was perfectly adapted for him.
>>
File: 029[1].png (323 KB, 1040x1500) Image search: [Google]
029[1].png
323 KB, 1040x1500
>>139184723
>They were fighting evenly

yes and goku was holding back.
>>
>>139184752
Frost was really strong, just not as strong as SSJ Goku, you know the guy that's stronger that when he fought Beerus.

He was way above any other Z fighter just like Frieza was.
>>
>>139184677
baka newfag
>>
>>139184807
>yes and goku was holding back.
Which is why he transforms into SSJ retard. Honestly you're literally posting the page were Goku says he's a slow starter and then transforms in order to fight Frost.

Are you stupid? Nevermind just remembered

>Honestly, just realized you're baiting. See ya.
>>
>>139184829
He may have been tired but Piccolo still had no problem fighting him equally. SSJ3 Gotenks would rape his ass.
>>
He never said a name, so what is this retard pose? The Galick Gun?
>>
>>139184829
>Frost was really strong

beaten by piccolo who is much much weaker than Goku and Vegeta.

>inb4 h-he was tired

if he was really way above the other z-fighters then even when he is tired he should have been able to destroy piccolo
>>
Why does Cabe look like a cuter Gohan?
>>
>>139184875
Goddamn you really are thick as pigshit aren't you?
>>
>>139184829

Frost was not really strong, I don't get this meme. He sucks and could have been taken out by Piccolo if he wasn't retarded.
>>
>>139184807
> I'M A SLOW STARTER, I SWEAR
> goes directly SSJ3 against Kid Buu

Fucking Toei. Stop giving weaknesses that never were a thing.
>>
>>139184876
He was really tired, Goku raped him and he could barely stand up.

>Piccolo still had no problem fighting him equally
Piccolo himself says otherwise and Goku outright tells him that he has no chance. He was just running away from a tired Frost, that's not "fighting equally".
>>
>>139184875
>Honestly you're literally posting the page were Goku says he's a slow starter and then transforms in order to fight Frost.

it's also a page where goku isn't even scratched by Frost's attack, base form goku is stronger than 3rd form frost. He transformed to get Frost to use his final transformation. At no point was Goku and Frost fighting seriously as equals
>>
>>139184957
>and Goku outright tells him that he has no chance.

Mostly because he thought what knocked him up was a legit attack of Frost.
>>
>>139184935
>>139184907
Frost destroyed piccolo in the manga
>>
>>139184910
because good morning chrono
>>
>>139184996
No he didn't. Piccolo had him, was charging the Makkankosappo and then the fucker uses the poison again.
>>
>>139184982
>>139184982
You do realize you make no sense right?

>it's also a page where goku isn't even scratched by Frost's attack
And neither is frost, at all-

Again, do you know what EQUALS is? If they're on the same level then they can't just rape each other , how hard is it to understand?

>At no point was Goku and Frost fighting seriously as equals
Except when they were, in the same episode.
>>
>>139184994
>Mostly because he thought what knocked him up was a legit attack of Frost.

That was literally never said, nice headcanon.

Also ignore the fact that Piccolo himself says he's no match. Unless you're telling me the super genius suddenly can't into sensing powerlevels.
>>
>>139184894
Why is he still using the Galick Gun when his signature moves later on in Z are the Final Flash and Big Bang Attack?
>>
>>139185089

>implying Akira remembers
>>
>>139185085
Yet he still was about to win and Frost said it himself, explain that now.
>>
>>139185124
Does the rest of the staff not remember? Because they were the ones who corrected him in regards to Android 18's hair.
>>
>>139185089
Because it doesnt matter
an energy attack is an energy attack unless its the shitty disc
>>
>>139184875

Holy shit are you really that FUCKING DUMB.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>139185148
>Because they were the ones who corrected him in regards to Android 18's hair.

What?
>>
File: 028[1].png (502 KB, 1041x1500) Image search: [Google]
028[1].png
502 KB, 1041x1500
>>139185055
>Except when they were, in the same episode.

they were fighting as equals but goku was holding back, goku brought himself down to Frost's level because he did not want to demolish such a nice guy.

>And neither is frost, at all-

except Frost expecting this attack to hurt Goku, and when it didn't even scratch him he was surprised

>If they're on the same level then they can't just rape each other

but Goku could have raped him, he didn't want to because he believed Frost was a good guy

You have to remember that all of the Universe 6 fighters are weaker than Goku and Vegeta, when Champa gathered those fighters he believed that goku and vegeta were extremely slow and clumsy and a lot weaker than they actually are.
>>
>>139185145
>Yet he still was about to win and Frost said it himself, explain that now.

Literally watch the fight.
>>
>>139185219
>clearly blood
>IT DIDNT HURT HIM AT ALL
>>
>>139185266
see
>>139184807
>>
Why are the guys from the other universe not using scouters? Freezer or Cabba should've used one at least.
>>
>>139185241
And I already did.
>>
>>139185318
Because they are all far past the point where they even work
No matter how weak they seem, those guys have atleast a power level of 1billion
>>
>>139185318

scouters blow up when people of frieza's power level in his first form show up, what are they going to show in a fight against people on god levels?
>>
>>139184736
Fuck off, Goku literally stole the Buu Arc from both his Sons.
>>
>>139184736
fuck Goku, i'm fucking sick of him winning literally everything.
>>
>>139185351
>>139185372
Just for show, if they don't use scouters they are implying that they know about ki and they shouldn't know about that.
>>
>anime reveals frost to be a cunt
>manga doesnt
why
>>
Will hit be the person that destroyed earth
>>
>>139185413

Because Frost being a nice guy is better.
>>
>>139185219
>they were fighting as equals but goku was holding back, goku brought himself down to Frost's level because he did not want to demolish such a nice guy.

That was never said. If this was true then Goku wouldn't have gone SSJ and instead would've gotten "serious"(according to you) in his base form. Easily beating Frost.

>except Frost expecting this attack to hurt Goku, and when it didn't even scratch him he was surprised

Yeah he was surprised, that's it. How is that important?

>but Goku could have raped him, he didn't want to because he believed Frost was a good guy

Goku never gave a shit about any of that stop pretending he does, a fight is a fight. He kicked Frost's ass when he went SSJ, so much "for the kids"

>You have to remember that all of the Universe 6 fighters are weaker than Goku and Vegeta
And nobody is denying that? They're just weaker than Goku and Vegeta's full power, a.k.a SSB.

>when Champa gathered those fighters he believed that goku and vegeta were extremely slow and clumsy and a lot weaker than they actually are.
That changes nothing at all. Just because they're weaker than SSB doesn't mean they can't fight SSJ or base forms of Goku and Vegeta, which are already stronger than every other character from Buu saga.

And watch the anime the next time, Vados chose the fighters, not Champa. You should really watch things before you talk because it's very clear that you never watched the anime.

See ya anon.
>>
>>139163850
>This thread
>This >>139171111 post

Gokufags are the worst. Can anyone explain, is this an american thing? Americans never read/watch dragon ball right? I mean the whole series is about Goku fighting people stronger than him, so why is this
>B-B-BUT THERE'S NO ONE STRONGER THAN GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thing? Is it just shitposting? Why is it hard to accept there are people that can fight Goku?
>>
>>139185572
Actually, it's an African American thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k25C4NQ5sFQ
>>
>>139185217
Toriyama made Android 18's hair be white instead of blonde. The staff reminded him that Android 18's a blonde.
>>
>>139171111
How do you like Goku's erect three-inch baby penis in your mouth?
>>
>>139185463
>If this was true then Goku wouldn't have gone SSJ and instead would've gotten "serious"(according to you) in his base form.

Goku transformed to get Frost to transform, and to show him that he was also hiding a transformation.

>Yeah he was surprised, that's it. How is that important?

Frost believed that his attack would damage Goku, and he was surprised when he was shown that it barely affected him. Also surprised face is standard shonen shit.
something similar happens in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRvGwZ4DsYQ

>Goku never gave a shit about any of that stop pretending he does, a fight is a fight.

this only applies to people that are as strong as him or stronger than him, Goku doesn't like to fight people that are much weaker than him, like frost
skip to 3:03 in the video that I linked

>Just because they're weaker than SSB doesn't mean they can't fight SSJ or base forms of Goku and Vegeta

but they're not just weaker that SSB, they're weaker than all of their forms(the robot is probably stronger than their base form)

>And watch the anime the next time, Vados chose the fighters, not Champa. You should really watch things before you talk because it's very clear that you never watched the anime.

okay, I'll check that out
>>
>Cabba jumps in front of Vados to protect her after the barrier explodes
C-cute
>>
>>139186055
Porn when
With the size difference it's practically /ss/
>>
>>139185617
The fuck is that?
>>
>>139186294
It's going to be canon. I can feel the sexual tension.
>>
The best thing about DBS is that Vegeta is actually relevant and as important if not more than Goku
>>
>>139182183
Those flames in his eyes are Vegeta's reflection, IIRC.
>>
>>139191217
Look closely, he meant those flames you see for a split second at the end.
>>
DBS is Tumblr-fanfic retarded and the story is worse than things I've seen on Pastebin.
>>
Why was Vegeta affected by the low oxygen levels? I've seen time and time again the Saiyan's able to live and fight in the vacuum of space.
> Goku can fight Beerus in space
> Vegeta can't fight some robot in a sauna

Wtf?
>>
So we can all agree that U6 Saiyans are Chinese and U7 Saiyans are Japanese?
>>
>>139192935
Goku was using god power when he was fighting in space.

Vegeta is deliberately holding back on that front.
>>
>>139193439
True. However, I still feel like there are canon moments where the Saiyans were able to still fight in moments of zero-to-little oxygen.
Then again I am trying to apply a logic of canon to the Dragon Ball series.
>>
>>139164051
>>139182285
His bullshit power is that he's lucky as fuck. The fight will go something like Yamcha versus Shen back in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>139193439
SSJ already has god ki infused, that's why it's so powerful. It's the reason Goku was able to fight Beerus in BoG.

>Vegeta is deliberately holding back on that front.
SSB doesn't make them able to breathe either, we've seen it against Frieza. He's not holding back, it's just that they simply can't.
>>
>>139173276

Only if you are a furfag
>>
>>139188257
THIS
>>
>>139192781
It's looking like Cabba is being framed as a fighting prodigy. He wasn't supposed to be able to go ssj in the first place but picked it right up anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised if Vegeta was going blue just to try getting a stronger opponent out of Cabba.
>>
>>139192935
The Saiyajin can't survive in the vaccum of space. Back in Namek, Freezer's final attempt to kill SSJ Goku was to destroy the planet because he could survive in space but Goku didn't.

Now, Goku and Vegeta are gods and everything is changed.
>>
This show is so bad I just stream it
>>
>>139164226
MAGETTA BEST GRILL
>>
I just realized Cabba is a fixed Goten/Trunks.

He is tailless with a huge natural talent and could easily unlock ssj, however he is a pure saiyan and probably loves fighting and will keep training and being relevant unlike Goten/Trunks.
>>
>>139194519
That's not a reason though.
Just subscribe http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&term=[Leopard-Raws]+Dragon+Ball+Super+-+RAW+%28THK+1280x720+x264+AAC%29.mp4&user=51441 in your torrent client and watch the show while it downloads.
>>
>>139180791
They only go SSB if they really are forced to.
Which is pretty cool in my opinion since it just shows how fucking powerful that form really is.
>>
>>139193673
Regular SSJ has no God Ki its just real strong because goku base got a huge power up by absorbing god ki somehow and making it his own regular Ki.

Remember Vegeta got to the same level of godlike ssj by just training, same goes for Freeza and now Cabba, Goku just took a shortcut there.
>>
What if Cabba can go SSJ4
>>
>>139195309
Saiyans in Universe 6 no longer need tails.
>>
>>139163850
reminder that since Saiya jins are not extint in U6.

They could have easily made the Super Saiya Jin God ritual amongst themselves and Cabba could actually be one
>>
>>139184752
Robot relied on the box and his heat gimmick. If it were a real fight with no boundaries Vegeta would have made short work of that hunk of junk.
>>
>>139195571
Probably not, Vegeta might need Blue to even properly damage him. He only won this fight because he hurt the Metal Man's feelings.
>>
>>139164051
How long has he been dead for now?
>>
>>139184560
this sad because it's true.
>>
File: 1458960005378.jpg (58 KB, 532x531) Image search: [Google]
1458960005378.jpg
58 KB, 532x531
>>139184999
lol
>>
>>139195942
Four million years. He's actually a puppet Beerus controls.
>>
>>139185413
Frost being a cunt in the manga doesn't make much sense, especially when you consider what Piccolo said about him in the manga version of the story. Whatever, Frost's character is irrelevant.
>>
>>139195942
ever since goku hit him with that universe shattering punch. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke his soul.
>>
>>139192888
Somebody is upset over Super still being better than GT.
>>
>>139184620
they have computers now.
>>
>Brotamo
>>
>>139184620
Nah, it's explained that 2 and 3 are just power-ups of regular Super Saiyan, and with enough training Super Saiyan can be brought to their level.

Or rather, because 2 and 3 are stupid. 2 only ever looked good on Gohan and 3 has always been a joke that never accomplishes anything. Toriyama thankfully recognizes this.
>>
>>139196246
Majin Pooh and Magetta should go on adventures together.
>>
>>139196047
Both are shit. Super is a pile of shit, GT is a pile of vomit.
>>
>>139196265
I disagree. I always really liked how 2 looked on Goku. But yeah, 2 is an arguably irrelevant power increase by this point, and 3 has always been useless with how long every fight is guaranteed to drag out to.
>>
>>139196246
Is Magetta CGI?
>>
>>139196445
No. Are you blind?
>>
>>139196445
Super is actually hand drawn. That's why it's looked so bad.
>>
>>139193562

There are several moments.

Broly flew through space.
Goku took master carrot to the moon
Bardock faced frieza in space
Goku faced beerus n space.

Basicly its bs.
>>
>>139196339
Well, they could go with a Cabbage spin-off featuring other U6 characters.
Could be interesting
>>
>>139174779
Except Goten and Trunks love fights as well, but they don't have anyone interested in training them. Vegeta is too focused in his own training and hanging up with his best buddy Kakarotto.
>>
>>139175267
a little bit, but it's still awkward at times
>>
Is Vegeta stronger than Goku?
>>
File: cabba.png (2 MB, 2226x1469) Image search: [Google]
cabba.png
2 MB, 2226x1469
Cabba confirmed for being beta orbiter?
>>
>>139196800
doujins when?
>>
>>139196800
Na. I bet she's already molested him.
>>
>>139193562
The only canon times a Saiyan went to space were when Goku took Boss Rabbit to the moon and that one panel with Bardock.
>>
Cool, a DB thread. So I will ask here instead of making a new thread:

Just what did cause Vegeta to turn into one of the good guys? Vegeta was a colossal dick all the way through the saiyan and the namek sagas and then the next time we see him after the time skip of X months, when goku returns, he was completely domesticated, docile, and willing to defend the earth instead of fucking off to get another shot at being an immortal and invincible being, a colossal change from his wicked namek self.

Was that a plot hole, or it was explained in the manga, as I saw the anime only?
>>
>>139196913
>Vado/ss/
>>
>>139197196
Bulma.
>>
>>139197196
He got laid
>>
>>139197196
Bulma's pussy.
>>
>>139197196
Saiyans like strong women.
>>
>>139185413
Wow, manga is ten times better than the anime
>>
my god, i hate how jap goku is portrayed like a complete retard.

u.s. and german goku are much better. naive at times, but usually acting like a somehwat normal person.
>>
>>139197220
Can't wait.
>>
Dragon Team when
>>
Magetta is the best thing to come out of this.

>Cute
>Not a recycled design
>Actually put up a good fight

Magetta for main cast.
>>
>>139197248
>>139197263
>>139197271
>>139197277

So instead of women losing to the dick this time it was the man who lost to the vagina? Sounds crazy enough to work
>>
>>139197367
But that's not how the japs did, Goku in Super is being a retard, while in DB and DBZ he was only naive
>>
>>139196757
They're more or less equal.
>>
>>139196871
>>139186294
working on it
>>
>>139197877
It's how it works with warrior races.
>>
>>139197877
>>139198224
Its Macross all over.
>>
>that fucking weaksauce Final Flash
Didn't even punch through the planet. Also, Magetta is supposed to be stronger than Perfect Cell?
>>
>>139184266
Why do you keep saying Goku and Vegeta's current SSJ is as strongh as SSJG?
Goku and Vegeta learned to control their ki, which means they can switch to normal ki, this also could explain why Piccolo was able to stand against Frost when in RoF he jobbed to Tagoma and Shisami. Anything above SSJ2 would destroy Piccolo.
>>
>>139198413
Magetta is stronger than Vegito.
>>
>>139196757
>Is Vegeta stronger than Goku?
I think so, there are hints here and there. For example, notice how Vegeta's "ki flame" is bigger than Goku's even while Vegeta is standing farther.
>>
>>139173199
Gohan is shorter than Goku in Super and almost the same height as Vegeta. They completely fucked up scales in this anime.
>>
File: 1433250027399.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1433250027399.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>139198604
>thinking that's a hint
>>
File: Dimension-W-1.jpg (315 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dimension-W-1.jpg
315 KB, 1280x720
>>139182903
>ponkotsu
>>
>>139196800

I like how no one bothers to defend the unconscious Frost.

>>139196757

Seems like it
>>
>>139197196
Vegeta slowly changed when was exposed to nice things.
Before his first visit to Earth he never was.

And Bulma.
>>
File: dragon-ball-z-kai.jpg (278 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-z-kai.jpg
278 KB, 720x540
>>139198669
They always fucking do, Krillin's supposed to be up to Goku's chest, Vegeta's supposed to be as tall as Bulma, Piccolo's never the right height.
>>
>>139164226
>>139170660
>>139184618

I don't even care.
I want to see Magetta happy.

The only thing worse than defeat is getting yourself insulted and feeling worthless about it all together.

I want to hug it. Even if it's hot as hell.
>>
>>139185089

They were doing a call-back to the Saiyan Saga for some reason, it's why Magetta had a red aura.
>>
Quit after DBZ ended.

What's SSB?
>>
>>139198673
There are others, Vegeta understood Whis' training better.
>>
>>139199077
Blue colored super saiyan. Supposedly above simple God level, which is above ssj3.

Just imagine ssj4/5.
>>
>>139199077
Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God.

It's like Super Kaioken, but better.
>>
>>139198557
No he's not, he benefited massively from the barrier around the stage.
>>
>>139199141
If he's able to tank Vegeta's attacks at this point, he's stronger than Vegito.
>>
Cabba x Vados doujins when?
I love /ss/ but i'm tired of Goten and Trunks
>>
>>139199077
Beerus show.
Watch the BoG movie and if you want the Freezer one.
BoG is fantastic because of Beerus.
Beerus is a new fantastic character.
>>
>>139199077
Super Saiyajin Blue.

Short for: SSJGSSJ (Super Saiyajin God Super Saiyajin).
>>
>>139199077
Super Saiyan Blue or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan , or just SSGSS.
>>
>>139193632
Nah. I'm pretty sure he has no powers. Beerus is just fucking with Goku and Vegeta and don't want them to know they're actually the strongest.
>>
>>139199077
Now we wait for Super Saiyan Green.
>>
>>139198413
>Didn't even punch through the planet.

Magetta reflected it back so it broke the top of the stage barrier.
>>
>>139199201
But Vegeta wasn't even at SSJ2 or using his better technics until he got mad.
>>
File: 1366413492345.png (124 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
124 KB, 540x303
What does that mean?
>inb4 Cabba is the legendary super saiyan of the U6
>>
>>139193632
>>139199391
He will be a joke character in true Toriyama fashion.
>>
>>139199201
>Implying a non-fused SSJ can be as strongh as a fused SSJ.
>B-but muh god ki.
SSJB is SSJ + God Ki. No god ki = no SSJB = They are regular SSJ until they active god ki.
>>
>>139199441
Yes. Vegeta is stronger than Vegito.
>>
>>139199441
He might be implying SSJ Vegeta post god ki is now on par with Buu saga Vegito
>>
>>139199538
The fire eyes? Its the light of Justice and Determination.
>>
>>139199567
Frieza in his first form is stronger than Super Saiyan Gohan, and Frieza is like 200x stronger in his final form than he is in his first. Goku could match Final Form Frieza in base.

Goku and Vegeta are stronger than Vegito.
>>
>>139199665
And this was before they spent years training in the hyperbolic time chamber to prepare for the tournament so their base form powerlevels should be ridiculous by now.
>>
>>139199765
Didn't Vageta say before they went into the chamber that doing so would largely be pointless because they are basically at their peak already?

Their PLs really didn't raise all that much, they really cant at this point.

The whole thing with everything post Beerus arc is that pure PL doesn't cut it anymore, and they have to learn how to fight with like tactics and shit rather then just mindlessly punching shit
>>
Why is Vegeta so much better than Goku?
>>
>>139199665
Look, if you weren't a fucking speedwatcher you were able to understand this simple equation:
Piccolo is weaker than SSJ Gohan, yet he was able to put a fight against Frost, instead of being BTFO in the first second of his fight. Which means Frost isn't as strongh as Frieza's base form in RoF. I would put him between Imperfect Cell and Perfect Cell, which means nor Goku and Vegeta are using god ki.
>>
>>139199894
Goku, post Cell, became the worst character in the entire franchise.
>>
>>139200035

both are retarded goku and vegeta super are extremely dumb

>db vegeta licking beerus ass
>ever
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.