[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this was so popular with the normies, how come they didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: He fucks her.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
He fucks her.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
If this was so popular with the normies, how come they didn't make a season 2?
>>
Was it popular with normies? I'm into anime and it was one of the most autistic things I've ever watched. I can't imagine normies being into a series that basically amounts to a NEETs ultimate fantasy
>>
>>139162977
rumors are that it's coming in 2017.
>>
Madhouse doesnt do 2nd season anymore
>>
File: 1456407213996.jpg (674 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456407213996.jpg
674 KB, 1440x1080
>normies
>>
>>139162977
First off
>normies
It's "normalfags," learn it or fuck off.

Second, it being popular with normalfags in the west (which is what you're talking about, I'm assuming) makes no difference for Japan. It was popular, but with otaku. Even then, popularity does not guarantee additional seasons.

And lastly, seriously? This show is as anti-normalfag as it gets. Right in the first episode there's a detailed panty shot of a little girl. There are lots of references, jokes and developments that would be completely lost on such an audience.
>>
File: DisdainForVapers.jpg (9 KB, 194x186) Image search: [Google]
DisdainForVapers.jpg
9 KB, 194x186
>>139162977
>Normies
Trying real hard to look cool to the "big dogs" aren't you ya underaged fuck?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.