[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I skipped through this retarded arc and went straight to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I skipped through this retarded arc and went straight to the One-'''poker''' game.

Did I miss anything?
>>
Actually, yeah.

Kazuya has this great monologue involving that guy on the image you posted who isn't Kaiji
>>
It sometimes felt like he kept recycling the same ten chapters. Don't get me wrong, Fukumoto's lengthy exposition and vivid inner monologues are what make Kaiji great, but after seeing those three bumblefucks misunderstand each other for the gazillionth time, shit was just annoying. Loved the ending though.

The poker storyline is shaping up to be great, too. Kazuya is a very entertaining villain, although right now it feels he can't keep up with Kaiji's gambling experience. Can't wait for the incoming turnaround and ZAWAs.
>>
>>139158936
Alright, I will read that part, thanks.

>>139159716
This one poker arc so far is pretty smooth and well paced. 6 hands in only a few chapters.
>>
>>139158792
Based Asians and Kazuya
Plus it makes no sense to skip a huge part of a manga to get to a part that's barely translated, you'd been better off skipping 17 Steps
>>
>>139160276
I like mahjong.

I read up to the let's say 2/5 of this arc, but it just seemed like it was random Kaiji reactions x 1000.
>>
The parts where it establishes Kazuya's character are interesting.

The game itself isn't, since it's not really a very interactive thing that requires Kaiji's wits. Kaiji just bets on his remaining faith in humanity and Kazuya cheats his fucking ass off trying to prove his point.
>>
File: kazuya explains tsunderes.jpg (267 KB, 890x1309) Image search: [Google]
kazuya explains tsunderes.jpg
267 KB, 890x1309
>>139162156
>>139162156
>Kazuya cheats his fucking ass off trying to prove his point.

Yeah that's the one contradiction between these two arcs. Kazuya deactivated the button to plants seeds of doubt between the 3 friends, yet in One Poker Kaiji claims that he's "fair".
>>
>>139158792
Its an enjoyable, quick arc, although it was shit when we had to wait for it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.