[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
Shark teeth soon
>>
Miyokichi will never get on her knees and suck your dick.

;_;
>>
>>139156303
She's objectively an awful person but that voice and design do things to me.
>>
Why isn't everyone screaming about the NTR in this?
>>
>>139158375
Homosexuals and fujos enjoy NTR.
>>
>>139158476
I think you mean women. Why do you think it's so prominent in the shoujo/josei demographic?
>>
File: 1371263744596.jpg (47 KB, 445x488) Image search: [Google]
1371263744596.jpg
47 KB, 445x488
Is the manga scanlated? I'm having a tough time finding anything.
>>
File: 1458955518757.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458955518757.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
>>139158375
I think people are only upset/call NTR when the female is desirable. Miyokichi, on the other hand, is just terrible.
>>
>>139158375
Because people who are too immature for standard romance drama are not watching this show.
>>
>>139159287
>Miyo
>not desirable
She's not a good person but I'd fuck her.
>>
File: sherou.png (290 KB, 726x721) Image search: [Google]
sherou.png
290 KB, 726x721
>>139159370
>Sticking your dick in crazy
>>
>>139159287
Anyone with sense would prefer 2 dads over her
>>
File: 5648776.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5648776.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
ho ho, who is this handsome devil smoking.
>>
>>139159990
mah niggah
>>
>>139153527
At the end of next week's episode, I am expecting Akira Ishida to again thank us for our continued support, and then tell us to look forward to the continuation of the story in the next season.

That is all I want right now.
>>
This episode made me sad. Really sad.

I just wanted a lighthearted rakugo series about two friends who went from rags to riches. Instead, the best character dies. I mean, we knew Sukeroku was dead from episode 1, but fuck man.
>>
>>139159370
"The one who buggers a fire burns his penis"
>>
>>139153527
More importantly, non-loli Konatsu soon. About time, she was best girl of the season before she disappeared.
>>
File: 1458940348547.jpg (177 KB, 720x674) Image search: [Google]
1458940348547.jpg
177 KB, 720x674
Here's a poor translation of her funky dialect. It was my first time typesetting so it doesn't look too good.
>>
Once Miyokichi showed up again I knew it was coming but I was still not ready for this.
>>
Man, why is this show so fucking good?
I had no idea I liked drama this much.

How to explain... I really liked how the author laid bare the characters for us to see their virtues and their flaws. All of them have felt, thus far, very human and thus very relatable.

Something I have plenty of trouble with in anime is that characters, more often than not, are romanticised as either too good or too evil, and that makes it hard for me to connect with the characters, even if the result is entertaining.

I liked that I really could establish a connection with the characters in this show. They have their strengths, and they fuck up, like everyone else, like I do.

Few other series can make me feel this good. Right now, I can only think of Bartender and Death Parade.
>>
This guy is absolutely savage
It's like he gets a raging boner from hell from her suffering
>>
>>139164335
It spends a lot of time building up the characters before properly kickstarting the drama, so the two mains aren't really defined by that drama but instead the inverse happens in a way. And even when the drama does start it's more subtle and doesn't have tears breaking out every few minutes. There's a lot of happy moments right to the end.
>>
>>139164493
My impression was that Kiku was always very sexually attracted to her, but due to his inferiority complex toward Sukeroku, (which made him decide to focus himself fully on his rakugo) he ended up pushing everyone else way, until he realised he was alone.

It wasn't, as he said so himself, until he listened to Sukeroku's performance that he realise he did want other people in his life. Thus, when Miyokichi showed up and still showed interest in him, Kiku let himself be weak to her charms and decided to embrace her - then she came up with the suicide idea and the rest is history.
>>
>>139164782
>but due to his inferiority complex toward Sukeroku,

that wasn't it you retard. he had to choose between miyo and rakugo. that was it. his father indirectly told him to stay away from her (by calling dibs) and if he continued pursuing a relationship with her, his ability to advance his career in rakugo would have been severely limited. he pretty much had to wait for his old man to die before he had the freedom to go look for her.
>>
>>139159427
>pleases old men for money.png

fixed your image file name
>>
>>139164782
>>139165170
I don't think he is sexually attracted to her at all. I feel like he loves her and treats her like she was his little sister. A crazed, yandere little sister and that he somehow feels like he has to appease her because he feels guilty for ruining her life. Which he didn't. He just wants her to be strong and independent, which she refuses to be because she is obsessed with him. Also that scene is made up by Kiku
>>
This is AOTY already, DEEN has stepped up. No homo, only cried astill crying
>>
>>139165170
>that wasn't it you retard. he had to choose between miyo and rakugo. that was
Are you seriously denying that his inferiority complex wasn't one of the reasons why he became so single-minded on rakugo?
Consider how focused on rakugo he became after he found his own style and started performing really well, yet the better he did the more he compared himself with Sukeroku and the more he immersed himself in rakugo.

Also, Yakumo 7th told him he should forgo a relationship with her due to a variety of reasons including his own feelings (the 7ths) and Miyo's status as a prostitute.

Kiku didn't push Miyo away alone, he also pushed Sukeroku away.

>>139165949
>Also that scene is made up by Kiku
Which scene?
>>
>>139159322
This.
>>
>>139166578
I think he means the whole sad scene in the newest episode.

Not that i've read it, but i'm pretty sure the scene starts off true but branches off.
>>
>>139165949
Kiku didn't do anything wrong. It was Miyo's own faults that didn't allow her to move on, even after getting a fresh start. It's hard to tell when the lie started, but her blaming Kiku seems very likely. She's not the kind of person to ever blame herself. It was always someone else's fault.
>>
>>139166578
What are talking about? I am saying he is not sexually attracted to Miyokichi. I think he accepted her because he probably figured it was about time to find a woman and be a normal man but he was wrong. He should have rejected her in the beginning so she wouldn't have become so obsessed with him. He was never attracted to women. I think he was confused as to why he wasn't like normal men and thought that maybe if he got on a relationship he would develop feelings and Miyokichi was willing and was someone he respected. And he developed feelings for her but it was not romantic.
>>
>>139163332
You can almost hear Bon's heart start to shatter. Or that might just be mine.
>>
>>139166745
The scene where he licks her tears and forth. She wanted to kill him
>>
In any other situation this episode would've felt rather melodramatic, but the fact that we knew he was dead from episode 1, the relentless foreshadowing and the unreliable narration actually made Sukeroku's really compelling instead of cheesy.
>>
>>139167014
fuck off you homo
>>
>>139167014
Did Kiku ever fuck her?
>>
I forgot to mention it, but remember the conversation with Miyo about true names, most of all how important it was to know them. It's not stated outright, but the person that knew Kiku's was Sukeroku, and vice versa. I loved that moment.
>>
>>139167139
You have to a retard to not realize Kiku was never attracted to women. You are as oblivious as Miyokichi. He didn't even kiss the short hair goodbye even thought he was her boyfriend and she was 10 times better than Miyokichi. He didn't even plead with her.
>>
>>139167304
Short haired girl* Chiyo or whatever her name was.
>>
>>139158375
>>139158375

because all the retards dropped it back in episode 3 or so
>>
>>139167304
What sort of relationship did he get out of Miyo then? By now, it was purely guilt because she's a dumb slut that can't move on and swore revenge and took down his best bro with her.
>>
>>139167435
She made him feel pretty anon, but seriously she was someone he admired. I think he loved her because she loved him. Which is kind of sad. It's like when someone loves you so hard, you feel obligated to at least try to love them back. Or guilt trip you into loving them or giving up to their advances. Then he realized he was just making it worst. His love never felt romantic, in time he just viewed her as an annoying crazy little sister.
>>
>>139164335
It's nice when the viewer is treated like an adult who can handle shitty people doing shitty things without it becoming too melodramatic. Luckily those who need to be treated with kid gloves would've dropped this so they're not around to scream about NTR and fujoshit.
>>
>>139167139
>homo
Nah it's probably some fujoshit hamplanet
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.