[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do anime girls do this thing where they put their hands behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Why do anime girls do this thing where they put their hands behind their back and hop around the guy they like?

It's hard to describe but surely you know what I'm talking about.
>>
To look cute and juvenile.
>>
>>139152813
They are trying to cunningly waft away a fart
>>
File: 1427954400772.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1427954400772.webm
3 MB, 720x480
Mating dance
>>
>>139153067
That's absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>139152813
It's to show their vulnerability.

The arms behind their backs is so they can't act as easily towards at the person they're trying to be intimate with. The reason for this? They want to the guy to take the first move. That first move can be anything, it doesn't matter because the girl is ready for anything. She has no way to go against anything that the guy is going to do because she's up close to the guy and has her arms behind her. She's completely open for any attack from the guy. They hop around the guy to provoke a reaction, the guy obviously is wondering what's going on and that's because it's a test. The guy has to be able to act upon their feelings or call out the girl on what they're doing or else they'll fail. Failing is bad, but it's not like the girl can't just do it again in the future to test the guy again. Putting their arms behind their backs and putting their face up close to the other can be done at any point in time, but it's a risky move if the guy doesn't have the same feelings as the girl. Both of the two need to have reciprocal feelings or else the technique doesn't work. The girl will be left unsatisfied that the guy doesn't understand what she wants. The guy on the other hand will have to be able to take notice of the signs from the girl if he really does have feelings for her. I'm not sure if it's possible to be done with girls of a higher height because then the girl can't look down on the girl and show his dominance, but I haven't seen it with a tall girl before, so I couldn't tell you. Anyways, the girl is testing the guy's feelings for her by acting in this way and it's almost like a mating ritual except much less of a mating ritual and more of a on the spot whatever you want to call it. It doesn't work one hundred percent of the time and it shouldn't or else it would be a pointless convention done by girls. It's hard to describe but surely you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>139153645
Now I see.
>>
>>139153645

Makes sense.
>>
>>139153645
I'm impressed.
>>
>>139152813
in ranka's case its because she's the worst girl
>>
>>139153645
Dat block of text, legit answer for something as simple as a small action. 100% right that it's a body language meant to poke out a reaction rarely used and a show of affection. I can't be in /a/
>>
>>139153645
Good quality post, I will keep this in mind.
>>
>>139153645
Do you have a Ph.D in Moe Anime Girls?
>>
>>139152813
to thrust their boobs forward.
>>
>>139153067
That's like something out of an Alice in Wonderland nightmare sequence.
>>
>>139153645
/a/pplied Psychology
>>
File: 1399261686430.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1399261686430.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>139153067
Reminds me of this for some reason.
>>
File: Woooaaaahh.png (176 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
Woooaaaahh.png
176 KB, 381x396
>>139153645

No wonder MCs always fail
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.