[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weekend reminder: who will you employ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: 485aa019.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
485aa019.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
weekend reminder:
who will you employ?
>>
The far right looks like she'd be a diligent worker.
>>
They all have their good points. I like short hair and small breasts, but that won't stop me from choosing the second from left.
>>
2, 4, AND 5.
>>
Second from the left.
>>
Far right looks like she's really desperate, showing that much leg.
>>
Why does no one appreciate 1?
>>
>>139149936
I like 1 but the other OLs (other than drunk 4) are just better.
>>
None.
t. sexist
>>
Second to the left
>>
Look, I'm not prejudiced against adventurers; it's just about professionalism. The other four came in full suits, while the one in the middle couldn't be assed to find a full suit of armor.
>>
>>139150021
By female videogame charcter standards that IS a full set of armor though
>>
4 and 1 are the the best, you just have to accept it.
>>
>>139150059
Mostly in JRPGs and Korean MMOs, and then again not even true of all JRPGs/MMOs
>>
>>139149936

I like her. She looks the least slutty yet not uptight looking like pantsuit lady.
>>
>>139149315
Far right is the correct answer, she's the only one who looks you into the eyes.
Besides middle, who I might hire to slay a dragon, but not so much for an office job.
>>
>>139149021
why do none of them wear socks
>>
>>139149999
>pants suit
>>
>>139150167
For those kind of shoes girls have these very teeny socks that just cover the back of the heel a bit, and the toes so that their sock doesn't show when they're wearing those shoes.
>>
>>139149021
Far right looks like she's willing to sexually transmit her way to the top so going with her.

Left two are too conservative. Middle will kill me and second to right is too tomboyish and will probably stick a sexual harassment case just for looking at her wrong
>>
>>139150167
they are all wearing those ultra thin socks, quite comfortable
>>
>>139150021
>it's just about professionalism
Then you'd hire the one in the middle. She's the only one whose outfit properly fits her.

The rest of them are sloppy and unprofessional.
>>
>>139150273
What are you talking about fits her? Her boobs are almost falling out of the inadequate metal boob cup
>>
>>139150253
more like ready to sexually transmit you a disease
>>
second from right
she'll make a good secretary
>>
>>139149021
5 looks like she'd be the best worker.
>>
>>139150188
They all should.
>>
Far right is the only answer because she's trying to look you in the eyes.
>>
1 2 and 4 all are drama whores. 5 looks shy but also looks like she want to fuck her way to the top. 3 Would be the best one to pick if i had to.
>>
4 is god tier
>>
>>139149021
none

they all look kinda incompetent
>>
3, 1, and 5 respectively.

3 indicates boldness, outside-the-box thinking, and creativity, something that proves to be important in a professional environment. She sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the rest forcing me to look at her even if I don't want to (a feeling represented by 1, 2, and 4's expressions). Her expression gives me the impression that she knows what she is doing contrary to the belief that she is just a stupid otaku. The other's bitch stares directed at her also give me a better idea of who they are as people. However, I would give 5 benefit of the doubt. She is most likely a bitch, but her expression in this photo proves she has focus that can be honed given some training as well as a desire to impress. She also has the second best posture, 3 being the best. I would choose 1 because her expression comes off to me as concern rather than judgement. This is indicated by the control of her sweat glands. Empathy is an important trait in the workforce as well.

Based on looks alone, I would do 1 or 4, but judgement based on appearance is why I cannot get a job so fuck that.
>>
>>139149021
>weekend reminder:
Do you really have to keep posting it?

Yeah it's a funny image, do you know how funny images become annoying memes? When people keep forcing them.
>>
>>139149021
Always far right.
>>
>>139150320
They aren't meant to completely surround the breast, just cover it from the front. That's why there are a ton of leather straps on it, because it relies on tension to stay on.
>>
>>139150349
I want to imagine that you are a cute shy girl who is hopelessly terrible at delivering "zingers"...so I'm going to.

Want to fuck?
>>
>>139150537
That's dumb.

You're dumb.
>>
>>139150494
wow, aren't you grouchy
>>
>>139150566
Don't insult my ability to deliver zingers. Who the fuck says "transmit their way to the top". Do you even know what "transmit" means?
>>
Why does everyone always say 5 isn't staring at her too? She looks nervous as heck.
>>
>>139150611
Well he does have a point.
>>
>>139150639
Because we all know what the word "staring" means. Hopefully you will too some day.
>>
Left is the only option.

Mid-left:
>Slopply looking slut with ill-fitting clothes and retarded hair

Mid
>Probably a hentai heroine from a fantasy world, shit at doing modern office work

>Mid-right
Whorish exposed collarbones, shit-tier flesh colored pantyhose, loose fitting shit made for easy gtoping, messy hair, eying mid's tits

>Right
Scared, looking to me for approval, utter coward

>LEFT
Modest clothes, long skirt, well-kempt short hair, taking things in for herself, not sweating like the rest
>>
>>139149021
Second from the left. She wears pants and has top tier eyebrows.
>>
>>139149021
So apparently this is a VN?
what happens afterwards?
Is there a CG set?
>>
>When you remember you got a job interview in an hour, during LARPing
>>
>>139150799
GTFO with that facebook shit
>>
>>139150788
The girl in the middle gets fucked by Orcs and other shit.
It's an eroge.
>>
>>139150788
newfag
>>
>>139150675
She's nervous, sweating, and has her eyes turned towards her.
>>
>>139149021
Tossup between the two that have long hair and are wearing something other than a damned pantsuit.
>>
File: 1426347094973.gif (1020 KB, 457x390) Image search: [Google]
1426347094973.gif
1020 KB, 457x390
>>139151091
>Why does everyone always say 5 isn't staring at her too?
>has her eyes turned towards her.

No seriously, tell me what you think the word "staring" means.
>>
>>139149021
They all look slightly off for some reason. Bring in the next batch
>>
>>139151193
Looking at with eyes.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.