[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 30
File: railgun.jpg (53 KB, 508x512) Image search: [Google]
railgun.jpg
53 KB, 508x512
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>139147791
Miki
>>
>>139147791
Nagai
>>
JC staff adoption made after azumanga daioh
>>
>>139147791
This has to be one of the worst cases of franchise murder in anime history.

They literally destroyed an extremely succesfull series in 4 years. It's like if Fate died after the UBW movie.

This is fucking unbelivable
>>
>>139147791
Pacing and connection of the stories between arcs
>>
It's not just the anime, either. Railgun manga just took the shittiest turn imaginable. Sniper-chan survived, battle royale completely skipped.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4436742033
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4436742033?pn=2

>Rakko is alive thanks to Goggle Boy and AC medical tech but she now wears a metal beak-like thing over her face and an eye patch. Kakine is about to start his operation in Vol 15, Rakko was keen to get back at Frenda (even thinks they are somehow friends now, the poor lonely thing), but Kakine shoots her proposition down, choosing to prioritize the Tweezers mission. She then storms off. Kakine comments they can find many replacements for the likes of her. Also Rakko lost her nose, thus her tracking power is gone. Explaining why SCHOOL would want to replace her right away.

>The scene then cuts to a week later, Frenda is no doubt dead by now. Saten is seen unknowingly waiting for her to show up for dinner. She texts Frenda, but does not receive a response. After she hears a knock and excitedly opens the door, she finds Uiharu in a cast instead. Saten then sadly remarks she made too much dinner and invites her in for some.

84:

>Mikoto bumps into the loli girl from the Gravitron incident, who then proceeds to torment her with words not fit for a girl her age. Mikoto finally realizes Misaki was behind all this and calls her out. Misaki emerges nearby and cancels her control over loli girl. Some boob grab ensues, chapter ends with narration hinting Misaki had a motive for coming out here.
>>
File: 1442279713271.jpg (58 KB, 588x588) Image search: [Google]
1442279713271.jpg
58 KB, 588x588
>>139148538
>bombs explodes in mouth
>half of the building is destroyed
>alive
>only injuries are lower jaw and left eye
>>
>>139148352
>This has to be one of the worst cases of franchise murder in anime history
It can't beat the Higurashi adaptation
jesus christ deen
>>
>>139148757
At least Deen didn't kill it before the climax
>>
>>139147791
The director, Nagai.
>>
>>139147791
Nothing?

The adaptations were nice.
>>
>>139147791
The source material sucked.
>>
>Chapter 83.5 tells you to go buy OT 15 and read
Maybe we will get a third season when the Railgun manga finishes WWIII?
>>
What went wrong with Misaka? The series as a whole? The anime? The manga? You'll have to be specific because stuff went wrong with all of it
>>
That anniversary event was actually the funeral.
>>
So all of that "off-screen" stuff that happened in volume 15 like the fight with goggles and everything that led up to frenda's death isn't going to be in railgun. That's awful.

>>139149459

>third season

I sincerely doubt either index or railgun will get another third season, which hurts even more now that the railgun manga completely missed an opportunity to give us another POV of one of the best arcs in the entire series.
>>
>>139150302
It's like they are intentionally saying "fuck you, you're never getting a visual adaptation of this arc ever"

If the Accelerator and Index mangas get cancelled or skips it as well, this is exactly what they are doing.

Are they butthurt the fans like this arc a lot for some reason?
>>
>>139150448
>Are they butthurt the fans like this arc a lot for some reason?
Stop being retarded.
>>
>>139150508
I'm not being retarded, and I don't necessary think they are. But you have to admit they seem to be going out if their way to say "nyaaah ha youre never ever getting any kind of visual adataptation of this arc ever"
>>
>>139150619
It's called advertising older volumes. Many manga adaptations do this, sometimes they outright end with "if you want to know what happens next please buy the light novel!"
>>
>>139150676
But there's no reason they couldn't do that plus add in extra stuff that wasn't in the novel.

"Did you like that bit of Mugino going crazy? Well there's even more in the LN, go buy it" would work even better
>>
>>139147791
She's to weak to beat magicians
>>
>>139150676

That's understandable, but the fact that they didn't go into the battle royale is just mind-wracking. They did the daihaseisai so why not this?

>Adding MEMBER to the railgun daihaseisai
>teasing completely new information on goggles and his history
>bringing up the girl in the dress and her power
>Giving a side story to frenda, which opens up the path to a POV for her in the battle royale
>Introducing new characters, one of which could explain what mikoto was doing during the battle royale

What a fucking disaster.
>>
>>139151049
>They did the daihaseisai so why not this?
Because Misaka was around doing shit during Daihaseisai whereas she was completely involved with Battle Royal. She was too busy wondering where Touma ran off to.
>>
>>139151116
>completely involved
Completely uninvolved*
>>
>>139149944
All of them
>>
>>139151116
>>139151154

That's right but the cards still aren't resolved, especially with that unknown girl she met in her dreams. You've got ITEM and uiharu active during that arc, is it so hard to say mikoto was out dealing with another issue at the same time this was happening?
>>
>you will never see wwiii arc in anime
>you will never see a gunha sideline story

It hurts
>>
>>139151301
Kamachi probably just thinks there's nothing else that needs to be said about Battle Royal.
>>
>No girl in the dress name
At least theres still DRAGON arc, though I doubt Misaka will get involved much in it
>>
>>139151381
Personally, I don't think Kamachi is interested in using Railgun to retell Index stories.

He had no choice with the Sister's arc since interviews have said the manga was started to retell that one, but he glossed over Etzali, Awaki vs. Kuroko, 0930, and arguably even Daihaseisei since Railgun Daihaseisai was an original story with fuck all to do with the Index version.
>>
>>139151477

My guess is that she's somehow related to misaki.

>>139151615

Perhaps, but introducing MEMBER/SCHOOL and having ITEM in multiple chapters then skipping the battle royale feels like blue balls. Skipping those other events at least made sense because there was no build up.
>>
>>139148538
What is she doing?
>>
>>139153138
Printing money
>>
>>139147791
Her neck is so skinny she choked to death on a chickpea
>>
>>139151615
Seeing events in Index from Touma's perspective intersecting with events in Railgun from Misaka's perspective were one of the reasons I really liked the Raildex series.
>>
What the absolute fuck people have been hyping Railgun battle royale for years now. What the fuck Kamachi seriously.
>>
>>139153138

Embracing her nature as a slut.

We should have listened to shiageposter.
>>
File: please make babies.png (147 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
please make babies.png
147 KB, 640x360
I bet it's all Miyazaki's fault
>>
>>139147791
They didn't make season 3 and they trolled fans, staff, and singers with HO.
>>
>>139153138
>You will never grope Misaki's misaki while a civil war breaks in London and an albino kills terrorists with his "friends"
>>
File: 1454073859904.jpg (142 KB, 888x741) Image search: [Google]
1454073859904.jpg
142 KB, 888x741
A clone falls in love with Accelerator.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CLONES.
>>
File: 3.jpg (466 KB, 930x987) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
466 KB, 930x987
After reading the meme version of the past few railgun chapters, I'm starting to believe sniper-chan surviving and looking like some kind of eyepatch bane isn't a coincidence.
>>
>>139157232
>Theater scene meme magic failed
>Got birdbane sniper-chan instead
>>
>>139148538

She might have lost her tracking power but she's still got a nifty weapon and combat skills. I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up again to come after saten or something.
>>
File: 427fd098fd.jpg (32 KB, 359x296) Image search: [Google]
427fd098fd.jpg
32 KB, 359x296
>>139156536
>>
>>139147791
Uwaah Index's hopes and dreams were crushed by a heavy object!
>>
>>139156536
Accelerator is the type of person that could be truly, insanely and completely in love with someone and no one would ever know unless someone who cares about him drags it out of him or it's the last thing he mutters before dying in the person he loves' arms.

In short, any love Accelerator has will be "oh, yeah, she finally got him" or tragic
>>
File: index is dead.png (1 MB, 634x1140) Image search: [Google]
index is dead.png
1 MB, 634x1140
There won't be any further adaptations. The hints were there but we are just too delusional to notice.
>>
Maybe we will get a glimpse of Battle Royale during the next arc as flashbacks
>>
File: 1390913918608.gif (434 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
1390913918608.gif
434 KB, 319x240
>>139147791
>been gradually catching u on the LNs over the past few months after watching the anime
>still have the railgun and Accel manga after that
>mfw i imagine how bad i'll feel when im finally all caught up
>>
>>139159921
Railgun S came out after that, right?
>>
>>139148538
It makes sense that they skipped Battle Royale.

With the SISTERS arc they had the ability to add to the story. In the LN we only heard Mikoto mention the ways she tried to stop the Level 6 Shift, but Railgun gave them a chance to flesh that plotline out. With the Battle Royal arc there's very little they could add. The only member of the main cast to take any real part in Battle Royale was Uiharu, and we got the entirety of her perspective in the LN.
>>
>>139161875
I'm not even close. I haven't read anything past Volume 16 of the LN, and I haven't read anything past the Daihaiseisai arc. Hell, I haven't even started the Accelerator manga.

I've got plenty yet to read.
>>
>>139162499
The thing is, they expanded on Frenda character, so that decision makes no sense after that buildup
>>
>>139162649
The only real thing they could've added to the arc was her betrayal, but from her perspective that arc would make next to no sense.
>>
>>139161875
overlord fag here, it will feel worse than you think
>>
Not enough accelerator and LO
>>
>>139147791
Kamachi's getting sick of Dengeki forcing him to churn out more ToAru, so he's burning everything to the ground.
>>
Touma
>>
>>139150302
Boy with goggles was such wasted potential now that they bothered to retroactively give him screentime in other parts of the series.
>>
>>139162723
It would have furthered the Frenda sympathy agenda.
>>
Every Raildex thread, especially ones talking about the state of the franchise, there's always one or two posters that come off as super salty about none of Kamachi's other works being as successful as Raildex. Like, they come off as almost hating Raildex because it overshadows all of his other projects.

Are these posters legitimately mad because they like his other works and consider them better? Or is it simply trolling/shit stirring? Maybe bitter former Raildexfags that have rage quit the series for some reason? If these posters are legit (which they could be, I'm not saying they aren't) maybe it is possible fir Kamachi to be just as or more salty about the same thing. I don't know.

I'm beginning to actually believe this is the case.
>>
File: lrQcdrz.jpg (339 KB, 548x772) Image search: [Google]
lrQcdrz.jpg
339 KB, 548x772
SEASON 3 WHEN?
>>
>>139169430
I know Kamachi loves writing. He probably loves Raildex too considering it was likely one of his first stories and the first one that got him attention. But loving writing and having a soft spot for this series doesn't mean he wants to keep writing it forever.

I can imagine him growing weary with it and thinking it's simply run its course. I feel this way and I'm no where near as attached to this series as Kamachi likely is, although I am pretty damn attached.

Maybe he's not mad about still writing it, but having to prolong it past the point where it needed to end? WWIII was a perfect ending. All that was necessary was a few SS novels as an epilogue and to answer a few questions.
>>
>>139162499

Then again, the battle royale could make sense for two reasons: frenda and saten, along with the dream ranker.

It seemed like mikoto/misaki, saten, and the participants of the battle royale were all connected through those cards. Kamachi could have followed an original plotline with mikoto/misaki handling the cards, while ITEM (especially frenda's) point of view handled the rest including some off-screen stuff like the fight with goggles.
>>
>>139147791
Shit Rip Index I guess
>>
File: science.webm (654 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
science.webm
654 KB, 1280x720
it ended
>>
>>139147791
I've started watching Railgun, and it doesn't feel like Misaka is the MC at all. When does she become the center of her own show?
>>
>Remove Index
>Remove Touma
>Focus on cute anime girl crazy dventures with super powers
There I fixed it
>>
The novels should have ended with Touma dying for real and permanently in WWIII, with his death buying peace for everyone and BTFO of Aleister. Anyone who thinks this is not acceptable is likely a babby teir shipper or waifufag mad about his waifu not winning, shafted for screen time because she mainly appears in NT, or cut from the story all together because she only appears in NT
>>
>>139178286
I could see a satisfying ending to this being

>Touma legitimately dies
>Aleister attempts to revive/reanimate/control his corpse for his plans
>Aiwass: Nah, bro. You lost. It's time to stop. It was fun, but your time is over.
>Aleister is dead, everyone gets to have peace

Of course that wouldn't answer every single question ever but it would have been a believable and satisfying ending, I wouldn't feel the story was incomplete if we had gotten that.
>>
>>139177569

Railgun S
>>
>>139178286

>anyone who thinks that touma should have died in WW3 is a shipper or waifufag

Are you for real? That would leave so many loose ends like aleister's plan with IB and the invisible thing, among many others.

I'm not shitting on it. but I think the problem with NT is it's focus on touma. If it had continues with focusing on three perspectives like the last half of OT, it would have been great. But now accelerator and hamazura are borderline irrelevant despite all the potential for more (especially hamazura).
>>
File: 1458944649524.jpg (575 KB, 1098x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458944649524.jpg
575 KB, 1098x1600
>>139178286
Honestly i could have accepted that, but there were still so many unresolved storypoints, on-top of me being a shipperfag, i would have felt frustrated. Just imagine how many answers we have gotten from NT.
>>
>>139178286
I think Kamachi should have waited more to reveal that Touma didn't actually died
>>
>>139178806
>imagine
i meant consider but whatever
>>
>>139178750
There are ways to tie up loose ends.

If Touma really and truly died- as in there is a corpse with organs not functioning - Aleister might have done something so insane Aiwass, magic gods, or even the one true god stepped in and stopped him. Chances are he knew Touma was alive and that Birdway fished him out of the sea.

I agree just leaving it at vol 22 would been a little confusing but there's plenty of ways it could of ended there with either a vol 24 and 25 too or a few SS epilogue novels, however they wanted to number it
>>
File: 1457746198577.png (758 KB, 875x895) Image search: [Google]
1457746198577.png
758 KB, 875x895
>>139169802
Let's just get this over with
>>
File: nothing2.png (267 KB, 505x549) Image search: [Google]
nothing2.png
267 KB, 505x549
The best part of railgun skipping the battle royale is that all the theories about frenda, why she betrayed ITEM, and whether or not she was innocent are all worthless now. We don't even know why fremea was being protected by komaba and not frenda herself.

She really was nothing more than a traitor.
>>
>>139179863
Frenda is legitimately irrelevant.

Maybe she betrayed ITEM because she was a selfish coward.

Maybe she was tricked despite being likely to talk.

It doesn't matter. No one cares. She's dead no matter who was right or wrong
>>
>>139181836

>frenda is irrelevant
>no one cares

That's a bit of a stretch, considering the existence of fremea and kamachi revisiting frenda's character in NT12. It's just that everyone was expecting the stuff with frenda and saten to actually go somewhere.

Also what this guy listed >>139151049
>>
>>139156536
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>139147791
>What went so horribly wrong?
They still haven't continued the series.. thats what went wrong.

Back when the Index anime caught up with the novel. Plus the anime was only really made get people hooked on the story so people would buy the novel to find out what happens next.
Same with Railgun and the manga.

But now that the novel and manga is waay ahead and got lots of story they should really make another anime season or two of both Index and Railgun.
>>
>>139182184
Should, but still won't.
>>
>>139181836
That's the cold hard truth of the situation. It doesn't matter why or even if Frenda did betray ITEM that one time.

Maybe she sold them out because she wanted ITEM dead so she could quit and be safe.

Maybe she told them everything under minimal pressure because she had a coward's heart.

Maybe SCHOOL said "tell us willingly and we'll let you go or we'll use Measure Heart and make you tell us anyway, then kill you."

Maybe Kakine had enough information on Frenda to know she had a big mouth and simply made it up. Maybe she'd gotten in trouble before for leaking info and Goggles Boy found out about it with his power?

Any of those situations could have happened. Knowing exactly what happened is not going to change the fact she was killed. She's dead. Whether or not her death was justified isn't going to change the fact she is dead. Frenda suddenly being proven innocent isn't going to reverse the fact she's dead. Basically, get over it, she's dead. She's irrelevant.
>>
>>139182007
No, it's not a stretch. She's irrelevant and dead. No amount of focus on her or giving her a younger sister that looks like her is going to change her irrelevant and dead status. There's also zero value in bringing her back somehow. It woukd actually shit up the plot if she was brought back. She was also shown to have a grave. She's dead, get over it.
>>
File: 4657.jpg (69 KB, 502x560) Image search: [Google]
4657.jpg
69 KB, 502x560
>>139182502
>>139182608

You guys are confusing wanting frenda back with wanting the battle royale to be covered in railgun. It's fucking obvious that frenda can't and shouldn't come back.
>>
>>139182184

Miki will never let S3 happen.

>>139182502

All the frendafags have crawled back into the woodwork, people aren't mad because she's dead. They're mad because they skipped the battle royale.
>>
>>139183233
>>139183040
They are also mad because the Frenda chapters didn't go anywhere, which could have led to Battle Royale easily.

These were also replying to someone soecifucally talking about the Frenda theories. These posts weren't implying they were mad she's dead
>>
>>139147791
Miki and his stupid idea of making Mikoto look to be what isn't.
>>
File: 1458884467319.jpg (1 MB, 1584x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458884467319.jpg
1 MB, 1584x1200
>>139147791
I'm hoping they'll go ov3er the battle royale next chaper
>>139184225
I would love to see a chapter where we see some serious Mikoto development, as well as her beating on some really powerful foe and getting fucked up in the process
>>
File: 1444371508703.jpg (54 KB, 362x408) Image search: [Google]
1444371508703.jpg
54 KB, 362x408
>>139156536
>>
>>139147791
>3 chances to announce Index S3 in the past 2 weeks or so
>use none of them
>>
>>139147791
I never really put much thought into it, but how exactly does her hair work? It looks like it's pulled back, but there's no hair band or anything.
>>
>>139161875
I've read everything index and HO so far. I started DxD since all the other LNs I wanted to read apparently have no real translation progress

>still no illustrations for HO11

Kamachi's steam is dying.
>>
I only watched the railgun anime, is Index even worth?
>>
>>139178750
>>139178286
The problem with NT isn't that it's focused on Touma. It's focused on shit happening to Touma.

If it was focused on Touma we'd be getting answers instead of a new right handed kid and his harem. Even most of the solutions to the villains lately haven't relied on IB but instead just someone playing the Hero. You could replace Touma in every encounter with anyone else and things would still have resolved just fine besides the Kamisoto exchange.

NT would be better if it was actually about Touma
>>
>>139178255
Oh, yeah, because not-Battle Royale and Dream Ranker clearly went somewhere with Touma and Index nowhere in sight.
>>
Since we're taking about the manga too, how's the Index manga going?

Are we in the Vento arc yet?
>>
>>139188228
We Kihaaaaara-kun right now.
>>
>>139188538

Oh fuck yes, finally.

Since Index III ain't happening and NT has gone in a direction I simply can't enjoy, I'm just gonna follow the manga until WWIII (or until it gets cancelled) and be done with this series.
>>
File: 1457312352173.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457312352173.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>Railgun manga is headed right towards NT

At the pace in which they are skipping arcs, WW3 should be soon and we wouldn't be far off from NT2-3
>>
>>139190330

Fuck, how can they even approach British Halloween and WW3?

You can't really show it because there's fucktons of stuff the Railgun only reader wouldn't understand, plus everyone from the Railgun cast is completely irrelevant from this point onwards.

You can't put the protagonist in an arc during this period of time because she goes full "MUH TOUMA", if they skipped Battle Royale then Misaka already knows about the memory loss (I guess here's the best chance to make a side character only arc?)

You can't just skip it and handwave "Oh yes we were also in a world war for a bit, moving on..."

Still would like to see Touma's call to Misaka from Europe from Misaka's side without any context, just for fun.
>>
>>139190721

>everyone from the railgun cast is completely irrelevant from this point onwards

Fuck, I completely forgot about that. Even more reason why not doing the frenda/saten story further makes no sense.

Anyways I can't wait to see 10777 and WORST when they eventually meet mikoto.
>>
So why didn't they do the Beach Island resort story with the Aztec magic stuff. A lot of the side arcs have potential for animation when the main story line is a no go since the length is too much.
>>
>>139147791

The only way it would work is if it was rewritten from the entirety.

It'd be like trying to make a Harry Potter franchise based on a buffet of Fan-Fiction, you'd never make it.
>>
File: 1458673957520.png (20 KB, 256x310) Image search: [Google]
1458673957520.png
20 KB, 256x310
>>139191745

That was their biggest mistake with Railgun S, going with the stupid anime-only arc filler over liberal arts city.

Maybe they wanted to keep the magic stuff out of railgun, I don't know. Either LAC or the russian demonstration SS would have been good, and both set up a potential third season of index.
>>
>Make a Frenda mini-arc when you know she's gonna be ripped in half days later

What were they thinking? Was this just to make Saten know yet another person or something?

Also it's gonna be super underwhelmng when this indian poker shit finally gets going but everyone else is worried about the happenings in Europe and preparing for war. Readers will be like "Hey what's THAT about? It sounds super serious"
>>
File: fdnw.png (369 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
fdnw.png
369 KB, 500x380
>>139192307

>Battle royale went down
>DRAGON and meltdowner round 2: electric boogaloo going down
>Carissa removing the french going down
>Yet all of mikoto's relevance in the past few appearances for her in her own manga is related to breast envy
>>
>>139147791
Kamachi can't write female characters at all, but focuses on them still.
>>
>>139192491

>In the middle of breast saga Mikoto gets a call from Touma
>"OH SHIT NIGGA I'M IN A BIND BIRI BIRI, I'M TRYING TO SNEAK INTO BUCKINGHAM PALACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS COUP D'ETAT BUT THIS DOOR JUST WON'T OPEN, YOU'RE GOOD AT HACKING RIGHT? K THANKS LET'S GO PRINCESS"
>Story never mentions the incident again and the breast saga continues.
>>
>>139178286
This. I can't agree more. Kamachi had kept this plot resource and not show it until the end. When he has cleared all that was missing. Nowdays, a Touma's dead dosen't mean anything, not even cause impact to the reader anymore
>>
>>139190330
Saten and friends adventures during the eleven days of WWIII
>>
File: 1458922420182.png (496 KB, 580x838) Image search: [Google]
1458922420182.png
496 KB, 580x838
What's the next step of sniper-chan's master plan?
>>
>>139194419
Crash this manga
>>
>>139178286

Ways to improve NT

>Wait at least three novels before revealing Touma's back and let it be Accel/Hamazura adventures in Academy City or Necessarius adventures. Use the offscreen time to let Touma get a bit mot informed about sutff with Ollerus and Fiamma
>Don't involve Accel/Hamazura into more magic stuff unless purely incidental, recruiting them for no reason was dumb
>Erase Othinus as a character, make another character as the leader of Gremlin and let the focus be Thor, Marian and Kagun
>Don't bother with magic gods, we've seen how that went
>No need for World Rejector to exist.
>>
>>139190721
I expect Mikoto to do something more serious during DRAGON since it involves the Misakas
>>
>>139194856

I don't even remember Misaka being mentioned in volume 19 outside of stealing that plane to find muh Touma, what happened to the sisters?
>>
File: 1444427847645.png (414 KB, 708x470) Image search: [Google]
1444427847645.png
414 KB, 708x470
>>139194829
There's no reason to keep accel and hamazura only dealing with science side stuff. It's pretty obvious that science side bad guys are shit outside of kiharas and I doubt either could deal with a Kihara that's not retarded. Everything else in the "darkness" is petty stupid shit for the most part since all the big stuff has been taken care of and there's way more in the magic side to be explored
>>
>>139195058
Aiwass, but we don't know if it was only LO or all the sisters like with Kazakiri
>>
>>139195091

Sure, but you'd need a good reason to make them leave the city. Why would they want to when they finally finished all their business (that they know off) in old testament?

Well, you could also have them protect the city from magicians who try to destroy it or want to kidnap Index, essentially leaving them on Touma duty so Touma himself can focus on international stuff. They could have an encounter where there's no room for doubt that magic is a thing and then they'd get a crash course on it (rather than Birdway it might be better to have Touma/Index/Tsuchimikado do the job)
>>
File: st45.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
st45.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>139194829

Here's another way.

Kill off touma halfway through and make fremea the new level 0 protagonist that receives imagine breaker.

Then her and her stand「Strawberry Fields」(otherwise known as Beetle) can fuck Aleister up.
>>
>>139147791
It's not Zashiki Warashi
>>
>>139174703
>Biribiri dressed like Uiharu
MY DICK
>>139194419
>Punished Sniper-chan
>A Girl Without Friends
>>
>>139179192
You were supposed to wait for mr hams but okay..
>>
>>139194829
Olly can't exist without Othinus you fool and Neither can gremlin their entire point was to use MG power to get what they wanted. If anything the gremlin parts should remain the same but end with Othinus dying and of course no other magic gods.
>>
>>139195695

Othinus death is another good path, but it still includes everything from the end of NT9 to most of NT10 which in hindsight was kinda shitty, and only kinda interesting during the "boss rush hype"

>Touma and Othinus' whole banter interactions coming from nowhere when all they ever did in the infinite worlds was torture, fighting and more torture.
>Boss fights themselves were disappointing and felt rushed even when we knew it was a boss rush.
>The entire fucking Mikoto fight
>A FUCKING TRAIN
>>
>>139195964

Oh and I forgot

>Global broadcasting of Touma vs Othinus with corny commentary from the president about Othinus
>"Look, she's sad! We should totally forgive all the death she caused"
>>
>>139195964
>felt rushed even when we knew it was a boss rush
This I can agree with, and why did Aleister sent a whole buncha Five Overs to kill Touma and Othinus? I though IB was a crucial part of his plan.
>>
>>139196248

Rather than having the bosses wait in a line like a fucking video game, it ight have been better to have one party of scienc and another of magic hunting them down on their way to Denmark. Hell Kamachi could have squeezed some nice tension by making the chace last for two volumes.

Instantly teleporting from Japan to Denmark was a complete waste.

>why did Aleister sent a whole buncha Five Overs to kill Touma and Othinus?

I believe that wasn't Crowley since he was busy searching for the sekrit club, but then again the emails called Othinus a magic god, and I seriously doubt the board of directors is that deep in.
>>
I just want Gunha vs Aihana Etsu volume. That would be fucking awesome
>>
>>139195374
>but you'd need a good reason to make them leave the city.

Magic can come to them
>>
>>139197207

A gunha volume in general would be awesome.
>>
How can NT15 fix NT?
>>
>>139197589

Make accelerator and shiage actually relevant again instead of shoving them into stupid side stories. Shiage already has an excuse to show up this volume because of usagi-san, and the anti-art attachment (which has "please use me, shiage" written all over it) should go to him. Don't care if he is coerced into helping aleister or if he does it unknowingly.

Next up, yuiitsu's plan actually has to be something great in scale. She's been around since NT4, was the one who let kakine go on a rampage, and was pulling the strings of agitate halation. If her plan to avenge noukan (and whatever her goal is in general) isn't any good, NT is pretty much dead.
>>
>>139197589
No more Kamisato
>>
>>139197589

Time travel to in between OT22 and NT1, pretend nothing happened.
>>
File: 1360447210177.png (658 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1360447210177.png
658 KB, 600x1200
>>139197589
Edgy insane Touma spooping little girls with his DRAGONS.

Yes, Accel qualifies as a little girl.
>>
>>139199150
Bi thanks, we got Saiai for legs.
>>
>>139194419

Hey, at least we have someone to replace frenda in the legs department.

Her legs and thighs in chapters 82 and 83 were absolutely delicious. Hopefully she gets her face fixed and becomes friends with saten or something.
>>
File: 3314.jpg (243 KB, 684x1023) Image search: [Google]
3314.jpg
243 KB, 684x1023
>>139199368

Every fucking time, god damnit. I'll post saiai to make up for it.
>>
Any news on translations for Railgun 83.5 and 84?
>>
>>139199604

No raws yet. You'll have to make do with the summary.
>>
>>139199668
Okay thanks.
>>
>>139197589
Delta Force is going to this new school with Touma.
>>
>>139197589
Kamisato dies
>>
>>139201396
Kamisato did nothing wrong.
>>
>>139147791
cliche junk in a cool world.
>>
NT15 status based on which level 5(s) appears:

Good: Accelerator, Gunha
Fine: Beetle, OG Kakine, Mugino, Aihana Etsu
Shit: Mikoto, Misaki

The ones in "Shit" are alright as long as someone from "Good" shows up.
>>
>>139201552
I'm actually okay with Mikoto showing up as long as she gets misled away from Touma and Kamikoto gets sunk
>>
>>139174703
this op was so cute
>>
>>139202549
What was it from? An ova?
>>
File: Uiharu.Kazari.full.398463.jpg (322 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Uiharu.Kazari.full.398463.jpg
322 KB, 1680x1050
>nobody likes uiharu
>>>/c/2623189 onegai
>>
>>139202643
Railgun OVA
>>
>>139202747
Huh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb19dcmM5YM
I didn't remember that.
Who was the one recording?
>>
>>139202917
Haaaaaruuuueeee-chan
>>
>>139202917
KONGOU MITSUKO
>>
>>139201552
I want to Mikoto appear to stay on Touma side when he needs a little help like she did it on NT8 and NT13
>>
>>139203090
I want Mikoto to go on a rampage again
>>
>>139197589
Have it start with imouto shenanigans like everyone expects and then Yuuitsu crashes it as the first step of her masterplan.
>>
File: gr.png (705 KB, 725x697) Image search: [Google]
gr.png
705 KB, 725x697
How the fuck did none of the girls discover Misaka's clones? One of the first things that happens in the season is Saten seeing one. And yet they make it through the whole thing and NEVER discover it? How? Why?
>>
>>139203510
Uiharu did it, but she's too stupid to recognize one of her
>>
File: madweeha3.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
madweeha3.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>139203724
Uiharu is not stupid.
>>
>>139203724
I just watched Batman v Superman so I may be extra jaded right now, but why is Railgun S higher rated than Railgun? On top of nobody noticing all the clones wandering around, barely anyone gets any screentime besides Misaka. The story just kind of resolves itself after Kamijou hits Accelerator super hard.

I just felt so deflated when the arc decided it was over and everything was all rosey and back to normal. And Haruee and Ricchan exist again. S1 had so much more going on. And Saten was a better MC.
>>
>>139203964
Nagai pls go and stay go.
>>
>>139203964
Fuck off Nagai
>>
>>139179192
Misaka can't be pure after
>>139153138
>>
>>139204011
>>139204129
What the fuck was the point of the interaction between Misaka and remote control girl? She never fucking appeared again after being presented as the villain of the season.
>>
>>139204402
So she could get doujins
>>
>>139204439
I NEED ANSWERS
>>
>>139204402

That first episode of railgun S was pretty much completely irrelevant to the plot, just a way to get things started. That girl is a level 5 that's important later in the manga.

Also anyone who thinks Railgun was better than Railgun S or holds Saten and the SoL filler in high regard will be called out as Nagai, and rightfully so.
>>
Why Railgun S?
Why not just Railgun II?
>>
Could accelerator become a black hole or at least invisible? Think about, vectors are anything that have speed and direction. If he reflects all the light photons around him away what would it look like?
>>
>>139206108

S for Sisters. I assume the next season (if there ever is one) would be D.
>>
>>139204266
That scene was so stupid and unnecesary
>>
>>139206213

Mikoto hasn't done anything relevant or good since daihaseisai, and when did that end? 2014?

They should've just done the battle royale, with one story following frenda/saten and a new original story happening that same day to explain what mikoto was up to.
>>
>>139206114
I'm guessing if he really wanted to he could mess with light waves and thus be invisible but why? Most everything strong enough to kill him doesn't care about him, got nerfed, wants him alive or would get BTFO by someone that wants him alive. That's just considering choker mode. He's got nothing to fear. The cherry on top is he isn't even afraid of death
>>
do you think that Mikoto could be able to create a quasar?
>>
>>139206108
>>139206142
Railgun S
Second
Sisters
Silent Party.

They like shit like that.
>>
>>139206557
In level 6 form yes.
>>
>>139206402
also thanks to the nature of his powers he knows being out of sight won't necessarily help you in a fight. After all, he still reflects attacks he doesn't know are there, like snipers.

He also doesn't seem to be the type onto party tricks unless it's for killing. Meaning I don't see him thinking up fun, silly stuff to do with his powers to entertain Last Order although he should . He treats his powers as serious business only
>>
>>139206142
Why won't Miki give us the D?
>>
>>139197589
Reveal #6
>>
>>139197589
Give more focus to Accelerator's, Shiage's and Index's plot points that are still in the air.
>>
File: 1450713210056.jpg (78 KB, 636x795) Image search: [Google]
1450713210056.jpg
78 KB, 636x795
>>139195091
>tfw your waifu is above everyone on that list and can easily kill them as well

feels good
>>
I really hoped that the posters that were claiming NT15 is going to be irrelevant comedy filler with kawaii blushu Mikoto and salty Misaki were just jaded and NT15 would surprise us but given the latest Railgun chapter this is exactly what I expect.

I bet it won't even be "oh shit, she confessed and we got his answer!" either.

It'll just be more shitty illustrations and retarded misunderstandings that won't lead anywhere. But the shippers will still eat it up.
>>
>>139210189
She can't kill anyone now unless she is pretending and that post wasn't about waifus or shipping. Fuck off cancer.
>>
>>139210189
Kill yourself and your shitty pic, waifufag
>>
I guess in NT 1 5 we'll see Yuuitsu avenging her sensei and nothing more relevant.
>>
File: 1447108964227.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447108964227.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>139210576
>>139210913
>the reaction of faggots who has an inferior waifu in powerlevel, personality, and everything else
>>
>>139211154
Thinking you're cancer has nothing to do with waifufagging.

You're probably a false flagger or trying to be retarded on purpose.
>>
>>139211154
There are more important things to think about the series than you masturbating with your fucking fictional waifu
>>
>>139211154
You do realize that it's entirely possible to find your posting style obnoxious and your waifufagging cancerous without having a waifu themselves, right?

You literally replied to a post that had nothing to do with waifus or shipping and said "muh waifu is much better than this <33333333"

Even someone who likes Othinus can find that shitty
>>
>>139153138
Frenda died for this
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.