[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not proficient in reading behind lines, so hence the question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 0.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Not proficient in reading behind lines, so hence the question.

WHY WAS ALISA LATE?
>>
this is about God Eater final ep.
>>
i need to know
>>
I have disturbing guess which i want to be relieved from as fast as possible. Cmon guys.
>>
Im in flames. Please.
>>
Okay. Ill post my guess. Alisa went ot Lindow place, fucked with him (she was a naked girl in coat on a rock), left some food and went to base.

From my protagonist point of view, obvious netorare shit. Now relieve me please.
>>
Guys...
>>
CMON
>>
I've even created thread on Reddit. have mercy.
>>
I didnt feel so invisible since the high school...
>>
Tanomu
>>
This is beyond reason.
>>
Has everyone vanished from this world? Am i all alone?
>>
Life doesn't always turn out how we expect it to no matter how much we want it
>>
This is God Eater thread if you didnt notice.
>>
>>139149522
Most time life turns precisely the other way around.
>>
No idea, didn't watch past ep. 3, seems like most people don't care anymore.
>>
>>139150789
I dont get why did they decide to delay Kekkai Sensen and this, whatever reason it didnt make them any good.
>>
>>139151075
For Kekkai Sensen they changed their plans for the finale, since the sales were higher than expected. Don't really know why for God Eater, they probably bit off more than they could chew.
>>
I cant be the only one watchin this.
>>
For christ sake ive been at it for hours, respect my integrity at the very least.
>>
I have faith.
>>
Anon, I...

hadn't watched that yet
>>
I feel like im poisoned.
>>
>>139141635
Isn't that lenka' coat? Thenperhaps alisa wanted to get that promotion from the new captain
>>
>>139158596
I thought that it was Lenka coat too. But then i checked with his new uniform and it didnt resemble this coat. For example it didnt have such accentuated white lining on the outline.
>>
So it is obviously implied that she had sexual intercourse before meeting (getting dressed in last minute, paced, embarassed after question).
From the picture of coat on table i'd connect her to a figure on rock in Lindow place and said with Lindow. But i saw in other threads people theoritizing it was another girl, Shio, which votes for Lenka.
Personally as a protagonist type of guy i feel butthurt when i think about Lindow shipping. With Lenka or Lindow?
>>
>>139158946
Lindow has a canon wife. Not waifu, wife. And it's Sakuya
And there's no theorizing that it was Shio giving Lindow the canned food - it's something explicitly stated outright in the games that Shio was taking care of him
>>
>>139141635
she was fucking Ludlow. it's pretty obvious if you watch it again. Congratz godeaterfags you got an NTR anime on your hands on top of the delays and general shit of the plot.
>>
>>139159329
Can you verify Shio argument?

Because >>139159822 has just twisted knife in my wound.
>>
>>139160734
How old are you anon?
>>
>>139160734
It says in the games that Shio was helping him out, and none of the God Eaters knew he was still alive until after the defeat of the Arda Nova
>>
>>139160798
>>
>>139160912
Okay she was fixing jacket.

Whose jacket? If it was Lenka jacket, is it the same he appears as Captain in? I dont see white outlin on its bottom tho. Also this jacket is looking weary which contradicts 'new' argument.
Also when he fought Pita he had etirely white jacket.

Lets move to another issue too. Which room do we have on picture? it has reddish carpet. Im sure this was disclosed previously in seris, the interior of their rooms. Which one is it?

If she was fixing jacket in her room, this is one thing, but if she were in Lenka' then it is clear indication for shipping.
>>
>>139161851
Lenka shows up as Team Captain wearing the Fenrir uniform, not his mom's/sister's mantle.
His mantle was shredded during the Pita fight, and she's been repairing it (likely in secret) as a thank you for what he's done for her, because while she probably doesn't know exactly WHY it's significant to him, she knows it is.
And in the games, Alissa becomes very much the protagonist's Designated Waifu after her breakdown and Lindow's disappearance even if you're playing a girl.
Yes, Lenka and Alissa will likely end up as a couple if there's a S2. No, that doesn't mean They Were Fucking.
>>
>>139162625
Nice thorough post. My wait paid off. I wish we had more people like you around.
>>
>>139162625
They were fucking
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.