[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on this /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Your Lie in April wallpaper.jpg (249 KB, 1800x1121) Image search: [Google]
Your Lie in April wallpaper.jpg
249 KB, 1800x1121
Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on this /a/?
>>
Risa Taneda probably sucked one or two cocks to get that role
>>
Total fucking trash. But hey, at least it's well-produced.
>>
FD
>>
how is a series the board didn't troll yet dropped at about ep 4 supposed to create any blown dust?
there were pretty much no threads
>>
>>139128858
use the archive you newshit ESLfag
>>
I loved it and I cried like a little faggot. One of my favourite anime.
>>
It was the Steins;Gate of our generation. And by Steins;Gate I mean Reddit the anime.
>>
>>139130120
you're so desperate and in denial, you just make me laugh
>>
>>139128554
Am I the only one on this board who actually enjoyed it?
>>
>>139128554
the OP from the first course was the best part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnXkhkEvNIM
>>
>>139130747
Nah you weren't, the threads every episode were pretty nice. As someone who spent a bunch of time in the music world too, I also liked their portrayal of things like stage fright/nervousness before performances (and the fact that the jury tends to be dicks).
>>
>>139130747
Maybe this thread is a decent indicator. I wouldn't call "threads" for eps having an upper limit of 20 posts very lively either. Especially when a lot of the posts are about dropping it early on. Funny how people pretended threads were alive for the last ep though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.