[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why was Shinji choking Asuka? I could've sworn it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rs3aVz8.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rs3aVz8.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
So why was Shinji choking Asuka? I could've sworn it was mentioned that they had sex or something, even weirder, why did Misato want to fuck Shinji?
>>
terrible writing by anno trying to troll eva fans.
nothing else.
>>
Who doesn't want to fuck Shinji?
>>
>>139126864
>why did Misato want to fuck Shinji?

Pity fuck? Maybe she honestly thought it would give him a reason to fight harder and keep living/come back alive?

>So why was Shinji choking Asuka?

I still have no fucking clue. Maybe he snapped monetarily at the thought of being alone with a girl who always acted bitchy towards him?
>>
>>139126864
Misato knew she was gonna die anyway and she knew how Shinji friends lusted her. Whats a better way to motivate a 14 y/o than sex?

Asuka thread for the Asuka fans here
>>139126867
>>
>So why was Shinji choking Asuka?
to continue what he started at the beginning of komm susser todd sequence

then he snaps out of it when he realizes they're in reality now

it was the only way Misato knew how to motivate him. yes it's fucked up
>>
Is this thread made everyday?
>>
>>139129100
is water wet?
are you new?
Yes, yes, and yes.
>>
>>139128998
> Maybe he snapped monetarily...

kekl'd my shekels
>>
>>139126864
Just die along with your bait thread.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.