[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the moral of Naruto that if someone unilaterally decides you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: N&S.png (450 KB, 800x425) Image search: [Google]
N&S.png
450 KB, 800x425
Is the moral of Naruto that if someone unilaterally decides you're their 'friend' they have the right to stalk you and judge your decisions for the rest of their life?
>>
Naruto never stalked anyone,he just tried to catch criminals.
Also
>implying I dont judge you aleeady
>>
>>139126407
Yes, and that the solution for war is forcing that principle on everyone and killing everyone, who does not accept it.
>>
>>139126407
No, the moral is that friends will stick through all the bullshit one goes through and help them make the right decision in the end.
Yeah, not that 'lololol' humor everyone on /a/ craves, but it's right I go from it.
>>
>>139126407
The moral of Naruto is to check em
>>
>>139126529
Naruto killed literally no one over the course of the series.
>>
>>139126407
The moral of Naruto is that genetics beat hard work.
>>
>>139126517
He chased Sasuke around for 3 years trying to convince him they were still friends despite Sasuke threatening to murder him and everyone he cared about every single time they met.
>>
>>139126782
Maybe not, but he had people that would not hesitate to do so for him
>>
>>139126529

I'm gonna need a nurutu edit of that picture that says "behead those who insult islam" with friendship
>>
>>139126940
This.
Even Lee who was supposed to be a normal guy who became a ninja only through taijutsu had something special in him that allowed him to use the gates
>>
>>139126782
Which is lucky for him because the Great Fourth War would have been shit for him to do if his opponents weren't fucking Zombies.
>>
>>139127039
>had something special in him that allowed him to use the gates
What?
>>
>>139127039
>>139127107
Willpower. Kakashi says so during the chunin exams.
>>
>>139127107
Genetics that allowed him to do that
>>
>>139127128
And Minato or some shit said that to Guy during the 4th great war when he opened the gates
>>
File: 1446973499614.jpg (52 KB, 540x581) Image search: [Google]
1446973499614.jpg
52 KB, 540x581
>The only major villains in Naruto without magic eyes or a tailed beast were Zabuza and Orochimaru
>>
>>139126782
He killed Kakuzu
>>
>>139127128
Everyone can get willpower
>>
>>139127191
Kakashi killed Kakuzu, Raikiri to the final heart and everything, yo.
Gave his speech about the next generation surpassing the previous etc
>>
>>139127191
No he didnt. He defeated him but he was still very much alive. Kakashi was the one who finished him off after he couldn't move.
>>
I still think that the whole series would be so much better if Kakashi would be MP. His childhood is pretty interesting, whole "talent\hardwork" stuff could be shown through him, obito and mr. brows. Then the war, Obito's death, Rin's death, works for Danzo, new life as a teacher e.t.c. Then finally comes Naruto who tries to get this shit fixed.
>>
>>139127230
>>139127241
Didn't he obliterate him with his rasengan?
Ok,he forced Pain into suicide through talk no jutsu
>>
File: 1458383120642.png (83 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
1458383120642.png
83 KB, 265x190
>>139126407
No, the moral of Naruto is that only people with a high pedigree, from the most distinguished bloodlines and the most mythical birthright can achieve anything in life.
Everyone else is just irrelevant fodder so if you're daddy and his daddy before him were not good at something then you won't be either.
>>
File: The_bridge_to_peace.png (2 MB, 1348x768) Image search: [Google]
The_bridge_to_peace.png
2 MB, 1348x768
>>139127188
Well, most of the Akatsuki too
>>
Is Hidan still stuck in a hole in the ground somewhere?
>>
>>139127287
Hit him with the incomplete Rasenshuriken to waste a few of his hearts.
Still one heart left so Kakashi finished him off.

Nagato chose to kill himself as atonement and belief in Naruto.
Naruto didn't tell him to kill himself or even know that was Nagato's end game.
If Naruto had his way, Nagato would have lived and watched as his terrible way of life was blown the fuck out by Ninja Jesus spreading peace one Rasengan at a time.
>>
>>139127346

Nah, he died for real. Apparently he loses his immortality if he doesn't keep praying to Jashin regularly and killing people in his name, and he couldn't pray as a decapitated head.

Still sort of begs the question why no other villains seemed to realised that you can quite easily gain immortality in the naruto universe just by praying.
>>
>>139127387
Ninjas are fedora tippers
>>
>>139126945
naruto stalked sasuke for so long because he knew he wouldn't have ended up a psycho if the ninja world wasn't so fucked up. Sasuke was a victim of his generation and his whole clan were treated like second class citizens.

Despite all this it was still pretty gay how hard Naruto fought for this dude and in the end they barely even hung out.
>>
>>139126407
what /a/ thinks about this whole new generation thing?
Also it seems Mikio's art has been finally improved...
>>
File: boruto high quality.jpg (632 KB, 1918x1400) Image search: [Google]
boruto high quality.jpg
632 KB, 1918x1400
>>139128468
fuck forgot the image
>>
>>139128389
Did Sasuke actually give any indication he considered Naruto a friend? He kind of treated him like complete garbage the entire time they were teammates. I guess he did save Naruto against Haku but that seemed more like an altruistic attempt at saving another persons life than a declaration of friendship
>>
File: hinata gets BTFO.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hinata gets BTFO.gif
2 MB, 320x180
This bitch right here kept stalking and being obsessed with naruto.
He never showed any interest on her despite just friendship.
Bitch tried to save her multiple times only to get BTFO or get an ACTUAL likable character killed.

She gets to keep him because she earned him and cause of her devotion.

What the fuck is this?

I some wierd bitch keeps stalking me and loving me for 10 years that dont make me hers, fuck that.
>>
No, the moral is that if someone tries to kill you for his beliefs you should not fight back and instead try to reach mutual agreement. Unfortunately it doesn't work in real life since there are Muslims here.
>>
>>139128973
i think that the message was "true love finds a way" or some bullshit like that, but yeah i agree... its fucked up
>>
>>139128551
They did have moments of rivaling friendship in Zabuza arc and Chuunin exam, after that Sauce embraced the edge.
>>
I was just reading it before time skip. I went from village attacking to Tsunade´s return. What happened?
>>
>>139128551
When fighting Gaara, he said he wouldn´t permit his loved ones to die again. That included Naruto and Sakura. Later he got his ass handed to Gaara.
>>
>>139128973
He fought Neji to defend her honor, and they had things in common, being the underdogs and all. At least she's better than Sakura, no presence is better than being trash all the time
>>
>>139126407
>unilaterally
calm down Tojo, this isn't the UN
>>
>>139129294
Sasuke got mindraped by his edgy brother Itachi who killed his whole clan. He became edgy, ran away to train with Orochimaru to kill Itachi in part 2 after a 3 years timeskip which he did. But Itachi was actually a good guy who killed everyone for the sake of the village so Sasuke got butthurt and decided to destroy the village.
Meanwhile Naruto did nothing during the 3 years timeskip because Kishimoto can't fucking write a story so he somehow trains 1000 times faster by cloning himself 1000 times and gets OP as fuck.
Then there's like a war and a prophecy that tells Nurutu&Sasuke are destined to be super OP, they steamroll everyone until Madara is resurrected and steamrolls them. Then a Goddess comes out of Madara and gets sealed after a sexy Jutsu. Good ending but Naruto and Sasuke lose an arm after an homoerotic fight and all the characters have deformed horribly designed children
>>
>>139126782
He killed that copy of itachi with a big rasengan in the gaara rescue.
>>
>>139128488
>orochimaru's snake titties
>>
>>139126407
did you not realize that this was a story about different levels of yandere?
>>
The moral of Naruto is that bloodlines and destiny > hard work and dedication
>>
>>139129940
Holy shit, they're actually there.

>>139130010
Except, you know, Sakura exists and gave birth to best girl. Fuck no that's Uchiha genetics too. You're right.
>>
>>139129661
>by his edgy brother Itachi
He was cool before all that bullshot. Actually misteryous.
>Meanwhile Naruto did nothing
This. Damn, the fucker mastered the Rasengan in like two weeks, and yet he couldn´t do shit in 3 years?
>>
>>139130010
The moral of Naruto is that you can get ludicrously rich by creating an interesting world and characters, building a massive fanbase then phoning it in for 50+ volumes
>>
>>139127315
>Konan
>villian
No.
>>
>>139128389
>naruto stalked sasuke for so long because he knew he wouldn't have ended up a psycho if the ninja world wasn't so fucked up.
That wasn't the reason at all.
>>
>>139128488
>>139129940
Considering reading that for snake titties. Is that a bad decision?
>>
>>139130359
Is it out already? I feel obligated to follow it because I've followed nardo for 12 years.
>>
>>139128389
It's hilarious how the anime pretty much stated that Sasuke would have always ended up being a psycho regardless if his clan got wiped out or not.

>Sasuke was a victim of his generation and his whole clan were treated like second class citizens.
His clan tried to kill everyone in the village, if anything what fucked Sasuke up more was Itachi carrying on his farce which only serves to prove that Kishimoto didn't plan Itachi being a good guy at all because the narrative makes no sense now, you can't feel for the Uchiha because Tobirama was right they are nothing but a hindrance who would cause mass destruction if you looked at them funny.

>>139128551
>Did Sasuke actually give any indication he considered Naruto a friend?
Nope, that was something hammered in by Kishimoto in the last arc before Part 2, he didnt really develop their relationship all that well so it makes Naruto look like an abusive wife by carrying about him so much.
>>
>>139130588
>It's hilarious how the anime pretty much stated that Sasuke would have always ended up being a psycho regardless if his clan got wiped out or not.

[citation] [anime] [what is road to ninja]
>>
>>139130668
Nope it's the terrible Jiraiya Tales filler. Road to Ninja is an AU where characters are just the opposites and doesn't dictate how things would have been.
>>
>>139127387
Still hope he will return in the next series with his god Jashin.
>>
File: Orochimaru Gaiden.jpg (70 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru Gaiden.jpg
70 KB, 600x960
>>139129940
>>139130359
SNAKE TITTIES
N
A
K
E

T
I
T
T
I
E
S
>>139130416
Mitsuki one shot will be out on 25th of april and Boruto manga will start on 9th of may
>>
>>139130668
>what is road to ninja
Alternate Universe.
>>
>>139129162
>Implying only the muslims have that mindset
>>
>>139128488
Wait, did that Mitsuki chapter ever come out?
>>
If you have a Sharingan in the Narutoverse you autowin. The only ability that compares in power is the Rinnegan and all the natural Sharingan users can upgrade to get that too. More than anything that's what made Naruto a bad series.
>>
>>139130721
I can quite frankly see rtn personalities happening if their childhoods greatly diverged. Particularly Sasuke.

>>139130802
Yeah, which is fucking relevant to anon's claim of Sasuke always going crazy no matter what. In all alternate universes. Kind of important context clue right there anon.
>>
File: Orochi.jpg (88 KB, 400x522) Image search: [Google]
Orochi.jpg
88 KB, 400x522
>>139130825
see
>>139130737
>>
>>139129162
>No, the moral is that if someone tries to kill you for his beliefs you should not fight back and instead try to reach mutual agreement. Unfortunately it doesn't work in real life since there are Muslims here
Someone who tries to kill you for his beliefs most likely believes that his beliefs specifically requires or at least recommends your death. Attempting to negotiate with them is at best pointless and at worst deadly.
>>139130978
The AU most likely makes the Uchiha not have the predisposed Cuhrazy gene, which is the presumed prereq for that post.
>>
>>139127296
But, a lot of manga has this.
>>
>>139131025
>The AU most likely makes the Uchiha not have the predisposed Cuhrazy gene, which is the presumed prereq for that post.
Hahaha, wow anon! You've skipped right over both inferences and assumptions to get straight to asspulls! It's like talking to Kishimoto himself.
>>
>>139131025
And yet Naruto successfully overturns every enemy.
>>
>>139130975
Yeah, I love how Madara beat that old ass Hashirama oh wait
>>
No the moral is your value in life is 100% determined by your bloodline and genetics. Hard work and effort don't mean jack shit compared to superior genetics.
>>
>>139131077
>and yet
Yeah I was more replying to the 'real life' scenario, probably should've doublegreentexted that part.
>>
Naruto and Sakura's obsession with Sasuke is pretty creepy, it would be the equivalent in our world of some young adults obsessively stalking this one guy they knew for a few months on a summer camp they went to when they were kids
>>
>>139131233

I disagree. Strangers have helped random people for a lot less.
>>
>all these faggots saying that characters got shit free due to genetics
>when all the characters work their asses off to get powerful except for Gaara and his sand gimick

There is a difference between being born perfect and getting power ups typical to others that also target the same demographic. If the protags never got new skills during fight scenes then the kiddies would get bored. This is no different than Naruto pretending to be a shuriken during the first Zabuza fight. Indeed, it's the logical progression of power creep.
>>
>>139131276
The difference is that Sasuke actively told them to fuck off more than a few times, he not only didn't want their help he wanted them to GTFO.
>>
>>139131279

No one denies they trained, but Rock Lee trained harder than any character in the show and he didn't get a single win.

Its like Krillin vs any Saiyan in DBZ, no matter how hard Krillin tried he was never EVER going to surpass a Saiyan. Bloodlines are the Saiyans of the Naruto universe.
>>
>>139131233
>Naruto and Sakura's obsession with Sasuke is pretty creepy, it would be the equivalent in our world of some young adults obsessively stalking this one guy they knew ever since they entered school and then joined the military with so that they could fight together in life and death situations as child soliders. Sure they had to watch him slowly go off the deep end but that couldn't possibly motivate them to hold out for their comrade after he got mentally tortured!

Nigga you for real right now like can you not see how Sasuke obviously has some form of PTSD? I ain't talking sissy new age tumblr PTSD. I'm talking war vet PTSD. You tell me you gon give up and abandon your war buddy brother just cuz he sick and in the hands of some creep who wants his body?

Get the fuck out of here you gutless ultra fag.
>>
So this new series, instead of new characters from new or unknown families, has characters that all descend from the characters in the original that were already fleshed out and had their backgrounds explored. Ancient threats and long running plots were surfaced and ended.

I'm curious as to where this will go because it's still a battle shonen yet so much of the world has already been explained and dealt with.
>>
>>139131358
Well he obviously didn't train hard enough. Gai went up against Madara and almost fucked him up. Sakura went up against a Goddess and fucked her up. Maybe if Lee would work in a team like he's supposed to he could also fuck up gods.

Maybe if Kishimoto used Lee as anything other than 'LOOK HOW STRONG THE OTHER GUY IS HE BEAT LEE!' button then Lee would be worth the ink to draw. Have you ever considered that? Have you ever considered that Lee is the designated joke character, a buttmonkey? That he was never supposed to win? Lee only existed to make other characters look better in some way. He was never going to be worthwhile. People don't see Lee and think 'god hes so cool and badass gonna fuck shit up mmmm boy'. They see other characters and think that, because other characters don't look like shit.
>>
>>139131569
much of the ninja world. Peace always changes a few things.
>>
>>139131587
>Sakura went up against a Goddess and fucked her up
No she didn't, she was useless entire fight and then just got one lucky shot it that didn't even make sense because Kaguya supposed to have been able to see her with Byakugan, but Kishy wanted her to be relevant for MUH TEAM 7.
>>
>>139131587
>Sakura went up against a Goddess and fucked her up
That was bullshit and you know it, the Byakugan's blindspot is small enough that only a needle or maybe kunai could possibly approach the user undetected, it was some bullshit pulled by Kishi to make her relevant to Team 7 again even though she's as far behind Nardo and Sauce as Gaara is behind Kaguya.
>>
>>139131677
>>139131744
And yet she's still more useful than Lee is. Despite being a female character even.

Lee jobs even more than a female character in a shounen fight manga, and that's delicious.
>>
>>139132007
Which only proves the point, bullshit did Sakura train harder than Lee.
>>
>>139132007
People tend to forget but she was considered a genius of chakra control at the start, she was the best in the academy and far surpassed her reincarnated gods of teammates at it.
>>
>>139126782
Actually, that Itachi clone guy in the Rescue Gaara arc he killed.
>>
>>139132096
Was she actually better at Sasuke? I was under the impression that Sauce was bar none the best at everything in his own year.
I really, REALLY wish Kishi had made a female Sauce, it'd even make more sense for her to go full emo because of the whole 'grillsareemotional' angle
>>
>>139132162
Remember the tree climbing part, she did it completely effortlessly while Naruto and Sauce were struggling. That was because of her perfect chakra control.
>>
>>139132041
>Train everyday under a sanin/hokage for two year
>She didn't train hard!

Orbit to Sides, you are approaching me.
>>
>>139129162
>implying US isn't the reason
>>
>>139132275
Did you read the post?
>harder than lee
Nobody trained harder than Lee, his entire existence revolves around the fact that he trains harder than anyone.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>139131358
>any Saiyan
>>
>>139126407
No. The moral is that unless you're born with literally one in a gazillion power you won't amount to shit.
>>
>>139131744
>implying Kaguya wasn't preoccupied with Naruto & Sasuke
Shit you see in the corner of your eye may not be very noticeable when you have two teenage boys trying to touch you.
>>
>>139132443
I legitimately believe Kaguya would've been a better character had she been hellbent on trying to sleep with the pair.
>>
File: Orochi Titties.jpg (94 KB, 448x240) Image search: [Google]
Orochi Titties.jpg
94 KB, 448x240
>>139130737
>>139128488
>>139129940
>>139130044
>>139130359
when were you when Kishi made fanart's real?
>>
>>139132358
Aaaah yes, reading comprehension. You still don't seem to have any.

Do you really think that Tsunade is equal to a scrub like Gai? She's flat out better than him. Two years of her training have 100x quality than Gai's Green Beast BS. Sakura is literally quality over Lee's quantity.
>>
>>139131449
Sasuke made his decision to leave the village of his own volition. He decided to go his own way and follow his own path seperate from Naruto's. Naruto not accepting that is his own fault. He had no right trying to force Sasuke back when he didn't fucking want to go back.

This is aside from the fact that by that point, Naruto had gained numerous friends around him, who were far better friends to him than Sasuke ever was. Yet he deliberately neglected them for the sake of one guy who didn't give a shit about him.
>>
>>139132557
Nigger that literally has no bearing on idea that Sakura trained HARDER than Lee. Her training might've been more effective and her natural talent without a doubt far surpassed Lee (hence multiplying the effectiveness even further) but that doesn't mean she trained harder or more. A hundred hours of lee training is completely offset by Sauce in thirty minutes, Lee even comments on how he's jealous of people who are both talented and work hard because he can never hope to match them.
>>
>>139132523
Eh. I would have preferred Kaguya to be hellbent on making up for lost time with her sons, and mistake Naruto and Sasuke for them 100%. But that's because I like unfunny comedy that would be horrifying when played straight.

>>139132525
The right's ear is all kinds of fucked up. Ruins the pic.
>>
>>139132275

And Lee trained under Gai for an even longer time. You know, the guy who could keep up with fucking Kakashi at base form and who fucked Madara up at 8 gates, far surpassing fucking Tsunade. Not to mention that while Lee was training, Sakura spent most of thew early part of Naruto crying and lusting after sauce instead of fucking training. Kakashi even points it out as he biggest flaw, that she wasn't fucking focused on being a ninja and was content with being a fucking fangirl instead.

But go on keeping your headcannon that Sakura somehow trained harder than Lee even though Lee's entire character is training all the fucking time.
>>
>>139132557

>Do you really think that Tsunade is equal to a scrub like Gai

Not at all, she's worse.

How many wins does Tsunade have? Who held off a literal god single-handedly again?
>>
>>139132640
That'd be pretty good too, fuck Kaguya had so much potential just by being so goddamn old and strong and having a direct ancestral relationship to everyone of import in the story.
>>139132647
Gai is basically successful Lee. Maybe it's just that he got older and had more time, he wasn't god-tier when he was Lee's age either. Maybe Lee is now Gai tier.
>>
>>139132557

Tsunade never even did anything aside from fucking paperwork and heal shit.
>>
>>139132620
>Mindfuckering pedo seal on your neck
>Barely keep it together for the sake of your friends
>Brother decides that another round of mental rape is exactly what he needs to do to keep you safe
>Leave the village and go off to be with the pedo snake man for two years
>Learn the truth about your family, their deaths, and your brother
>End up not even being able to show affection to your wife beyond head pokes

Yeah, Sasuke was totally fine and of sound mind when he left Konoha. We can see this from how well adjusted and not crazy he acted during and afterwards. Why, he even stayed in the village and raised his daughter with Sakura rather than fight in other dimensions while mimicking the emotional depth and understanding of a clam.
>>
>>139132557
>Tsunade
>better than Gai
She's a great healer but she's utter scrub tier besides that. Edo Madara was just toying with all five kage at the same fucking time, he literally refused to get serious again after getting serious once and being forcibly disengaged from Perfect Susano'o and still ripped them apart.
Gai very nearly killed the nigger after he was in tentails godmode.
>>
>>139132785
>>139132830
Tsunade's informed traits are that of being objectively stronger than Gai. I say informed because fucking as if Kishimoto would actually let a female character not job.

Her student was more successful than Gai's either way. That's just the facts.
>>
>>139132952

Which is why Kishi is a fucking hack and shit all over themes he had since early Naruto. Muh Eugentics. Neji was right.
>>
>>139132952
But nobody cares because nobody was arguing that Lee wasn't a useless jobber. Lee is a useless jobber despite training harder than anyone else in the series besides the Lee family.
>informed traits are that of being objectively stronger than Gai
That's honestly not relevant, informed powerlevels that are not only not supported but directly contradicted by in-universe happenings cannot seriously be counted as correct, at best we can say it was retconned.
>>
>>139132778
The myth behind her was properly mythological too. A fucking shame that Kishi had no idea what to do against her. It should be a sin to fail something that hard. Couldn't he have had some bullshit matrix shit happen in the Tsukiyomi and then have team seven direct a huge rasegan fist of humanity's combined chakra into Kaguya's face in order to perma kill her? Fucking hell.

>>139133033
>Sakura being better than Lee due to her own hard work means that edgy part 1 Neji was right

I'm not sure who is baiting who anymore.
>>
>>139127296
Naruto is The Incredibles of anime?
>>
night you fucks

remember sarada best thighs
>>
>>139133143
It does. Sakura only comes out on top due to her talent. She trained for a shorter period of time under less intensity under a mentor of, let's say equal ability and that's being generous given what we're shown and somehow is presented as stronger. Hard work is not a concept that is meaningful in Kishi's world.
>>
>>139131449
>Sasuke obviously has some form of PTSD?
Are you seriously this fucking stupid?
>>
>>139127381
I doubt Nagato would live long enough but he'd be disappointed with Naruto's term as Hokage. He didn't change shit. Inb4 muh laptops, that's bullcrap Kishi added because it looks cool in his mind. The Ninja world wasn't changed, Orochimaru is still making creepy experiment and Naruto is basically every leftist leader ever.

Fuck Japanese conformism, fuck Shueisha and fuck Boruto, the main reason why Naruto couldn't fulfill the prophecy.
>>
>>139133932
>and Naruto is basically every leftist leader ever.

wat
>>
>>139130978
>I can quite frankly see rtn personalities happening if their childhoods greatly diverged. Particularly Sasuke.
Nope, the personalities are just jokes. In Jiraiya Tales Naruto is still an Orphan but Sasuke isn't so to infer that Sasuke would become a useless pretty boy is retarded especially when during his past we saw how strict his father was and how he didn't want to be a burden to hin or Itachi
>>
>>139126407
>unilaterally decides you're their 'friend'
The word he uses is nakama and since they were on the same team they literally were nakama.

So basically you can stalk and judge all of the classmates/coworkers/etc you've ever had in your life.
>>
>>139132821
I love the fact how nothing you wrote proves that Sasuke didn't go of his own will. You Sasukefags are almost pathetic as NaruSaku shippers
>>
File: my closest friend.png (116 KB, 739x1100) Image search: [Google]
my closest friend.png
116 KB, 739x1100
>>139128551
Sasuke was actually pretty cool in Part 1 and had a rivalry going on with Naruto but it was blown way out of proportion and retcon'd to hell and back with flashbacks because he realized that Sasukes been a homicidal wackjob far longer then he even knew Naruto

Sakura doesn't have much of an excuse though
>>
>>139128468
>>139128488

I'm mad for the lack of Sexy no Jutsu.

The best thing out of Naruto was how common it had my fetish.
>>
>>139132821
He would be comparable to someone in an unstable emotional state and high as fuck on drugs, but it doesn't mean he wasn't the one doing the shit he did. To change all that you may as well be throwing away his character altogether. Furthermore, IT DOESN'T MATTER whether or not he was of 'sound mind' when he left. The fact was that he repeatedly and forcefully told Nardo to fuck off because he didn't feel like coming back, he wanted to relationship ended.
Sasuke is like a girlfriend who broke up with you following the death of her parents but then decided that she liked the status of being broken up with you and Nardo is like the asshole who never fucking leaves her alone after she's repeatedly told him that they're done.
>>
>>139131449
you said it like a retard but I suppose Itatchi literally mind raping him for
>reasons
multiple times despite being a "good guy" would fuck him up
>>
>>139132261
The only reason she got to do that is
>team 7
even then she has a hilariously poor showing in both parts and wins like two fights
>>
>>139134393
Itachi is such a terrible character and ironically enough was the reason why Sasuke almost destroyed what he sacrificed his life for. He was better as a villian.
>>
>>139134495
Just like how Sauce works 100x better as a girl. Imagine a somewhat snarky Naruto flirting with female sauce as she goes on her yandere rampage

Also Hashirama is pure waifu material
>>
>>139132952
Tsunade and her four friends jobbed pathetically to casual Madara during his warm-up.
Gai fucked God Madara up and almost killed him.

Tsunade lost to Kabuto.
Gai beat Kisame.
>>
File: Eugenics Kuchiyose no Jutsu.png (139 KB, 903x765) Image search: [Google]
Eugenics Kuchiyose no Jutsu.png
139 KB, 903x765
Reminder that Tsunade was far more useful than Sakura and she's the only one not to surpass her Sannin. Though to be fair Tsunade is the most useful female character bar none in Naruto
>>
>>139134575
Imagine shota Sasuke's not-so-sutble boner for Itachi if it shota Sauce was loli sauce.
>>
File: 1455497019893.png (421 KB, 903x740) Image search: [Google]
1455497019893.png
421 KB, 903x740
>>139134635
Gai>Tsunade
for sure but I was surprised about how well of a showing she had against him and how she took a combat leader position to the kages

Its too bad Madara completely BTFO them with his Shit Talk no Jutsu
>>
File: 1439673166801.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1439673166801.gif
2 MB, 300x225
naruto is so fucked up is not even funny.
i grew up with this shit though, and im glad i did.
>>
>>139134674
Man, The naruto sasuke doujins would be 100% better too.

Kishi should have done it.
>>
File: thats nothing.png (63 KB, 422x478) Image search: [Google]
thats nothing.png
63 KB, 422x478
>>139134674
>Imagine shota Sasuke's not-so-sutble boner for Itachi if it shota Sauce was loli sauce.
I can smell the doujins now
>>
Jiraiya was the greatest Sannin
>was shit as a kid, living in the shadow of his teammates
>trains a lot
>become one of the strongest characters in the series, could've beaten Pain according to Pain himself
>knows and showed the most Jutsus in the series, more than Kakashi, having a very diversified moveset
>doesn't rely on hereditary bullshit
>wrote a book and spent his free time improving himself because the world depends on him
>the only ninja who sneaks around and gathers intels
>would have solved everything in part 1 if the plot wasn't against him
>>
>>139134824
Now imagine the threesome with Kaguya.
>>
>>139134575
On his sick fucked up way, that's how Sasuke show how much he cares and love Naruto. He must kill him to kill his humanity
>>
>>139134853
Jiraiya failed at everything, he admitted it before dying. He couldn't even recognize Naruto was his long-awaited child of the prophecy, he only realized at his last moments.
>>
>>139134978
He got the village a Hokage after the 3rd died, if he wasn't here Orochimaru would have healed a lot sooner and taken over Sasuke's body.
He saved Naruto from being captured by Itachi and Kisame, singlehandedly.
He got the crucial information about Pain that allowed Naruto to track him and find the real body, which lead to everyone resurrection.

What did other characters do?
>>
>>139135051
Also, without him Pain would have won and Gaara would have killed Naruto early
>>
>>139134853
Jiraiya was incredible. Tsunade became a fangirl and broke the fuck down, becoming useless and lagging behind, after her personal justin bieber died. Orochimaru succeeded in a different way and ended up being more of an unpredictable 'I have a plan for this' character than a spy/assassin.
>>139134978
Well, he failed at everything that he believed mattered. To everyone else he was a role model.
Jiraiya would've been happy if he could've lived a comfy peaceful life with a big titted waifu, but he was too powerful to simply sit back and let the wars rage on when he thought he had the ability to stop it. In a way he doomed himself and prevented his own dreams by being too able and feeling the responsibility to do something.
>>
>>139134853
>>139135051
It's actually rather funny that up until the Great War arc, you could argue that none of the main cast really even approached Jiraiya or Orochimaru level. Jiraiya faced off Six Paths pain with the WRONG intel (from back when he remembered Nagato) and still managed to fuck up three of them and only got shit on when he thought it was over.
Orochimaru was effectively nerfed into oblivion for the entire story by having his arms and therefore his most potent arsenal, his nigh-infinite jutsu spam, sealed away and being left with nothing but taijutsu which he was probably the worst at of all the sannin.
>>
Could Pain have beaten Madara?
>>
>>139135253
Jiraya was fucked by a surprise attack. Prior to that he avoided everything, and even after losing an arm he downed one Pain at 6vs1
>>
>>139135264
Which Madara are we talking about?
>>
>>139135333
Regular edo tensei Madara
>>
>>139135358
Edo Tensei Madara is stronger than he was during life & regenerating too. I doubt Pain'd do anything.
>>
>>139135331
That's what I'm saying, the two actually powerful Sannin were eclipsed by not having opponents and losing to the first one through a complicated series of ruses that he almost overcame / having literally 99.9% of his actual ability and strongest suit sealed off from the get go, but they're really incredibly fucking strong.
>>
>>139135358
Edo Tensei Madara could beat all the tailed beasts while blind, couldn't he?
>>
>>139135501
No, that was alive Madara.
THE YOUNG ALWAYS SURPASSES THE OLDE :^)
>>
>>139135501
That's Gedou Rinne Tensei Madara isn't it?
>>
File: sage.jpg (103 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
103 KB, 1600x900
Naruto Sennin is badass. He feels like a totally different character, and he should've stayed like that.

>probably physically stronger than Tsunade, throwing giant rhinos to the stratosphere
>huge as fuck Rasengans
>throws Rasenshuriken and uses it tactically
>used one of the best strategies in the series to defeat Pain's last body
>>
>>139135419
>Kakashi is so scared of Oro he quivers uncontrollably from a glance
>600 chapters later could probably kill Oro without any effort at all using Perfect Susanoo
Powercreep is a hell of a drug
>>
>>139135609
Perfect Susano'o is an asspull given from Obito. He'd still get rekt if he fought Oro with only one Sharingan presuming Oro had his arms.
>>
>>139135609
He only had susanoo for that one fight, after it Obito took it back along with his original sharingan. At the end of the story Kakashi doesn't have a single eyehax.
>>
>>139135609
Oro was a pedophile snake who did shit like swap bodies. Besides, Kakashi had his chakra recharged many times over by 9 tails. Kakashi wasn't exactly his normal self at all.
>>
>>139135840
>get reminded of the afterlife scene
Fucking Rin and her girlboner for the bad boys
Some anon in a /vg/ thread explained it perfectly, she's just wet for edgy boys which is why Kakashi, the edgy 2cool4school kid, had her wet. Now that Obito became the master edgelord /r9k/ she's a waterfall
>>
>>139134575
>>139134674
>>139134824

Sasuke as a girl really has a lot of potential.

But what if Naruto was the girl?
>>
>>139135969
Nah, Sauce works much better as a girl
>>
>>139135969
>>
>>139136026
>Ino and Hinata
Goddamn they look like cunts.
>Sauce
Hot.
>Lee
I laffed.
Who's the third one in the first row? Is it Sai?
>>
>>139126782
Yeah, he made others do the dirty work for him. Reminder that he made his son killed ayylmaos.
>>
>>139136167
Tenten, I assume.
>>
>>139136167
I think it's Tenten
>>
>>139136026
Why does Negi look like such a good girl there?
why does sasuke have the best girl design?
>>139136316
>tenten and sai so generic it's impossible to tell which one it is
>>
>>139136350
Sai would be a) much paler and b) a girl.
>>
>>139136380
Sai looked androgynous as fuck, but on second glance Tenten makes more sense.
female sasuke is hot fuck Kishimoto
>>
>>139135986
What about Lee?
>>
>>139136424
Lee becomes even more hilarious, so sort of.
>>
>>139132007
Lee wasnt on team 7.
>>
>>139126407
Can we just talk about how the message of early Naruto is complete fucked over by the tailed beast and the later revalation of "lmao you're actually nina jesus reincarnated and have god tier genes"?
>>
>>139136705
No, we talked about that already.
Kaguya /ss/ doujins when.
>>
>>139135643
In Part 2? Nah, Kakashi could literally blink Oro away.
>>
>>139136350
Because girl Néri is basically angry Hinata.

Also its kind of funny to think how a female Shikamaru would e like.
>>
>>139136956
>blink oro away
>implying Oro wouldn't be able to dodge that when Kamui is inaccurate and has a warping period where you can just get out of range
>>139136982
>Néri
Alright where you from m8
>>
>>139136982
>>139136413
This is genderbend Sai.

Great tier artsy waifu.
>>
>>139137035
It got instant after a few uses, but was never used on anyone for plot reasons
>>
>>139137088
Femsauce is better.
>>
>>139137035
Typo.

Sorry.
>>
>>139137138
No no that's not good enough, the fact that a simple typo created an accented letter means you're not using an english keyboard
fess up
>>
>>139137035
At the very start, maybe. But it eventually go to a point where he could use Kamui fast enough to warp Susano'o arrows and nails that are Shinra Tensei'd towards him at point blank range. Oro isn't dodging that shit.
>>
>>139137176
Oh well, brazillian. But Néri isn't even a word so I don't know what the hell happened.
>>
>>139137367
I don't believe it and for all the bullshit Oro can pull I'm sure he has a way to survive being warped or something.
>>
>>139137370
>>
>>139135596
Truth
>>
>>139129484
Nigga, he fought Neji because that was his match up for the exams. Hinata had fuck all to do with it. Naruto would have been just as mad if any of his friends got btfo by Neji like Hinata did.
>>
>>139137416
I must say that I'm guilt of finding male Sakura extremelly handsome.
>>
>>139137576
>>
>>139137392
I doubt it. So far as I'm aware the only way you can get out of the Kamui dimension is via Kamui. So unless Obito is accompanying him, he's fucked.
>>
>>139137653
>>
>>139137546
He did that thing with her blood though
Then he had that discussion with her before the exam where she was able to calm him down by seeing through his facade
And Naruto kept bringing her up during the fight and the first thing he thought about when he won was whether she watched it or not
>>
>>139138197
>>
>>139138294
>>
>>139138354
>>
>>139138420
>dat tsundere zabuza and tomboy haku
my dick demands more of this
>>
>>139138420
>>
>>139138474
>>
>>139138265
Yes, all that happened. My point was he didn't treat Hinata any different than he would any other of his friends if they were in the same near fatal condition after fighting Neji.
>>
>>139138473
Don't have any other female Zabuza.

Here have a Menma instead.
>>
>>139138984
>>
>>139139033
>>
>>139135935
To be fair, many women find romantic that a man is willing to commit mass murder for love. It make them feel special.
>>
Who are the strongest canonical female characters in Naruto.
>>
>>139139241
Kaguya. All other females are fodder.
>>
>>139139241

1) Kaguya

Huge power gap

2) Konan

Huge power gap

3) Tsunade
>>
>>139135099
No one is allowed to move on from a crush on the Narutoverse, especially women. Jiraiya just got the short stick. So far, Obito is the only one who broke the curse of friendzoning and he had to lose half of his body, arguably his genitals too, and die to be able to get Rin on the afterlife. That's why Obito is the coolest guy
>>
>>139139074
>>139139241
Naruto while using the Sexy no Jutsu.
>>
>>139139446
Why Naruto is so plain but Naruko is the best girl?
>>
>>139139474
Waifu lensses.
>>
>>139138537
I remembe people telling deidara was a girl before the anime
how fast time flies
>>
How naruto should of ended.

After the pain arc and destruction of the leaf. There's a huge war between the leaf and cloud niggas due to Sasukes chimp out in the village.
After many many many deaths they eventually come to enough of an understanding to stop fighting

Meanwhile the the fight between 'Madara' and Konan happens. It goes down pretty much the same except that when he tries to retrieve the rinnegan it's booby trapped. It explodes destroying the rinnegan along with his plan(which he made up not the real Madara), and almost kills him.

Then the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke goes down. In the end there's no heart filled speech about forgiveness or redemption; they just both die on impact after putting all their remaining chakra into one final attack.

In the last scene it shows 'Madara' who is revealed to be Obito. He's sitting on an ocean cliff in some foreign land watching the sun rise while thinking over his life and the choices he made. He then tosses his mask into the ocean.

the end
>>
>>139141013
It's also shit.
>>
File: 001_07_04_2012_05_40_49.png (411 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
001_07_04_2012_05_40_49.png
411 KB, 900x1300
To answer that question you have to ask yourself...

What is a clan?

What is a village?

A village is a framework to prevent infighting between clans over resources and land. Naruto said multiple times that he could not be Hokage if he could not save Sasuke.

What is a Hokage?

A kage, is a head of a village as appointed by the ranking elders of that village, including the previous Kage.

Now we arrive at the key issue. How does Naruto come to the conclusion that he must "save" Sasuke in order to be the village leader? Where do those two things converge?

The answer is that Sasuke is an Uchiha. Naruto cannot allow an Uchiha rogue, the clan that is so feared by the Shinobi world, that he grew up in the shadow of its only surviving member. To call himself Hokage when there is someone stronger than him out there, that is an affront to Naruto's ninja way.

In a sense, Naruto is even more self-sure and bullheaded than Sasuke is throughout the manga. The reason he wanted to bring back Sasuke so badly, alive, is because he wanted to prove demonstrably, that Sasuke was wrong and he was right.

That's why the first thing he does when he hears Sasuke killed Orochimaru (because let's be honest, no way did Naruto believe that there was a jutsu that would let Orochimaru steal his body; to have let Sasuke loose for two and half years), is go after his brother. I presume that ideally his plan was to capture Itachi alive and then extort Sasuke into returning to the village, and rehabilitating him. And if he refused, HE would kill Itachi.

Actually that would have made a pretty good story. You know Game of Thrones style.

Dang I'm a good fan-fic writer.
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (146 KB, 576x918) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
146 KB, 576x918
>>
>>139142237
lol what
>>
>>139142326
>>139142237
hownew.ru
>>
>>139126407
No. The moral of Naruto is that no matter what, if you don't give up on someone and try and understand them, then even the worst of hatreds can be overcome. It is only through understanding that true peace can be achieved, not a false perfect world like Madara envisioned, nor a world without war like Pain thought.
>>
>>139142237
>Sauce got the opportunitty to suck Naruko's tiddies

Damn
>>
>>139127296
You are literally incorrect.
>>
>>139142237
>Tsunade's fucking face

EVERY TIME
>>
>>139142237
>dat minato and tsunade
fucking fujoshits
>>
>>139126407
No, the theme of Naruto has always been friendship period. Throughout the entire show you get to see how friendship can change even the most psychotic of psychos, most selfish of rivals, and even just straight up villains. It has never ever been hard work>talent; it's why even the major emphasis on the beginning was less on Naruto possibly being OP due to a demon inside him or that he was bottom tier in his class but more of his mistreatment due to those things. The fact that some of the people that got friendshipped were so far gone before that happened is part of the point of the theme; that even the most seemingly irredeemable shits can become good people through friendship.
>>
>>139136481
>Skin tight body suit female Lee
>You can't stop thinking about it right now
>>
>>139144233
heh
>>
File: tumblr_n35628D25T1srolsro1_500.png (218 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n35628D25T1srolsro1_500.png
218 KB, 500x487
>>139145548
She can be cute.
>>
>>139144233
>>
File: 1459025598250.jpg (31 KB, 540x551) Image search: [Google]
1459025598250.jpg
31 KB, 540x551
wew
>>
>>139147922
>NarutoVAllah
Naruto would totally kick his ass.
>>
File: 1457858473591.jpg (42 KB, 736x412) Image search: [Google]
1457858473591.jpg
42 KB, 736x412
>>139137370
>Gaara
>>
File: MeME.jpg (74 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
MeME.jpg
74 KB, 480x480
Best Guy and Bez Grill
>>
>>139148304
>Naruto TNJ Mohammad
>Surprise! The true villain was Allah all along!
>Mohammad helps defeat Allah
>Gets to fuck his loli waifu for eternity
>>
File: 52537307_p7.jpg (2 MB, 568x3910) Image search: [Google]
52537307_p7.jpg
2 MB, 568x3910
>>
>>139148645
That make more sense than anything from the Islam
>>
>>139148767
I'm still kinda sad that we never got to see uncle Neji being a cute uncle.
>>
>>139139074
It would piss people off but I would find it hilarious if girl!Harshirama and Madara fought in the pettiest slice of life situations
>>
>>139151824
Or minato and Kushina being fun grandparents
or parents past naruto day 1
>>
>>139131587
>>139132007
Hey KOL go jump off a bridge you fat dumb faggot
>>
>>139135596
Sage naruto best naruto and that's a fact.
>>
>>139127387
>>139130725
It is legit weird that the is an actual GOD in naruto that is powerful enough to give immortality yet no one even bats an eye to it.
>>
>>139153610
Being immortal is pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1362203298105.png (271 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1362203298105.png
271 KB, 480x640
>>139129940
we already have snake titties, we don't need femochimaru.
>>
>>139154668
I love Anko!!!
>>
File: naruto-5283091.jpg (66 KB, 448x318) Image search: [Google]
naruto-5283091.jpg
66 KB, 448x318
>>139154668
>>139154732
>>
File: Drunk Sakura.jpg (57 KB, 736x828) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Sakura.jpg
57 KB, 736x828
I want to marry Sakura-chan.
>>
File: Agnostic Turk Anon on Muhammad.png (33 KB, 1344x293) Image search: [Google]
Agnostic Turk Anon on Muhammad.png
33 KB, 1344x293
>>139148645
agnostic kebab thinks Naruto is Muhammad of his universe
>>
YOU ARE MY FRIEND
AAAHHHH
>>
Is anyone watching that Itachi filler? How is it, worth a watch? Screenshots if you got them.
>>
>>139154860
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>139126782
he convinced pain to kill himself with his speech 100
>>
lads it seems Orochimaru isn't his bio parent
at least this pic implies he might having same shit that kabuto had
>“A while ago you took a medicine made by me so you’ll be fine"
>>
>>139157008
I think its quality as a story is holding up pretty well. Typically Naruto fillers start strong and end terrible but I think this is based on a novel so it may hold up til the end. It makes me want to see the rest of the novels get made into anime(except for the Sakura one).
>>
>>139134575
Hagoromo is such a fuckup. What, couldn't even warn Naruto that Sasuke was going to try to kill him again?
>>
>>139157008
>>139157776
> filler hell, part 8

does anybody have real information about when the series will finally wrap up, or is it all speculation at this point?
>>
>>139129484
>He fought Neji to defend her honor
Fuck no he didn't.
If he did he wouldn't have made his 'You choose your own Destiny' Bullshit which he disproves hard as fuck later, and would have gone 'Fuck your Destiny Bullshit, you hurt your family and someone who respects you.'
Fuck that though, gotta mislead the audience for Nurutu's Jesus Reveal
>>
File: 1235594376271.jpg (151 KB, 1003x1019) Image search: [Google]
1235594376271.jpg
151 KB, 1003x1019
>>139135596
>99% of this thread wasn't here for GARuto
>>
>>139139033
Fem Minato's got it going on.
>>
>>139158177
I think the only known filler to come is the rest of the Itachi stuff and soem kind of Kaguya filler. There may be more later on but that's all we know so far I think.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.