[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst girl of the season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Worst girl of the season?
>>
that's a baby anon, she cant be the worst girl.
>>
File: GG.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
yes
>>
>>139123049
People who think like this must have some deeply rooted issues.
>>
>Sensei wait for 15 years
>Kayo doesn't
Yep, worst girl definitely, what ungrateful bitch
>>
No, that's Miyokicchi.
>>
>>139124216
This, Kayo haters have no clue how worst a girl can be if they aren't watching Rakugo.

Kayo did nothing wrong regardless, though.
>>
>>139124185
This
>>
>>139124185
Sensei is more fatihful to Satoru than Kayo. Satoru risked his entire life to save Kayo and all he got was a baby from another father pushed in his face. Sensei is truly best grill.
>>
>>139124255
What did she do?
>>
>>139124185

Sensei got married, though. Probably had sex at least once or twice. He's even killed OTHER people, just not children.

Face it, Yashiro is a slut.
>>
No one is to blame in this except the author who shipbait so hard and then pull a twist for the sake of twist/screwing with reader.
>>
How did people even think Kayo had a chance?

I thought Airi being the endgame was abundantly obvious since the second 'current day' arc.
>>
Misato should have won, fuck Airi
>>
>>139124701
who?
>>
>>139124752

This would have been nice, to be honest. She didn't get nearly enough time to justify it though.

I'm a sucker for the end of Onani Master Kurosawa, so I guess that kind of dynamic is something I have a taste for.
>>
>>139124593
Which episode was that? i didn't remember anyone mentioned he is married
>>
>>139124831

The whole premise of his name change to Nishizono is that he took his wife's name. In the anime, this is covered in episode 11.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/anzu-470961254/rere
>>
>>139124556
She's a psychotic literal prostitute who eloped with the best friend of the man she's in love with, had a child with him, abandoned them to fuck some other guy, then came back to ruin everyone's lives with a murder suicide.

People complain that Rakugo is fujoshit but if they actually watched it they would see every reason to be team homo instead of wanting either of the MCs to end up with that crazy bitch.
>>
I read through the whole manga in one go up to about one chapter before kayo and the baby.
Not having to wait for chapters might make me have another opinion but for me it always felt like the MC was a man on a mission to save his mom and everything else was secondary.
When I got to the chapter with Kayo my feelings were pretty much in line with the MC. This girl who had a really shitty life and then just got killed randomly in a really shitty way actually got live her life, with friends and people who loved her.
It was a moment of success, 100% success.

What I'm more pissed about is that he conveniently lost his memories to slow down the manga before the big finale(?)
>>
>>139125084

To be fair, I think him remembering everything right away and fingering Yashiro immediately would be quite the anticlimax.

The whole arc after he goes into a coma is the eponymous one - We're shown the the town where only he was erased and everything that's a direct result of his actions in the past. I think it's pretty important to the plot.
>>
>>139123049
>gg
>>>/v/
I can't wait for doujishi
>>
>>139125062
Wow, that's a lot of drama, time to try that show again
>>
>>139122907
i like this image
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.