[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YURIKA ON THE LAST PAGE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: QwGGxxB.png (97 KB, 233x334) Image search: [Google]
QwGGxxB.png
97 KB, 233x334
YURIKA ON THE LAST PAGE!
>>
>>139120397
YURIKA FAITO!
>>
>Yurika's eyes moistened and she smiled embarrassingly.

>The person she loved the most said that he wanted to be with her, and he had been happy when she said she wanted to be with him as well. There was nothing as happy as this. She felt happy that she had come here, from the bottom of her heart.

YURIKA FAITO!!!!!!
>>
YURIKA FARTO!
>>
FAITO YURIKA
>>
Faito
>>
YURIKA FAILTO
>>
>>139120397
Bully with muh dick
>>
>Bullying a Yurika

You monster.
>>
YURIKA FAITO
>>
NOT ON MY WATCH
>>
Yurika faito!
>>
>>139120397
Yurika! saged
>>
>>139127503
Meanie
>>
Fighto
>>
Stay here.
>>
>>139130309
sage on last page with fellow anon-kun
>>
SAVE
>>
File: harumi.png (844 KB, 1024x1147) Image search: [Google]
harumi.png
844 KB, 1024x1147
What's going on here, guys?
>>
>>139131926
Just waiting for new chapters. Maki-chan is love.
>>
File: Insert2_textless.jpg (2 MB, 2504x1737) Image search: [Google]
Insert2_textless.jpg
2 MB, 2504x1737
The side volume was completed recently too.
https://mountainofpigeons.wordpress.com/rokujouma/#SideVolume
>>
not bump
>>
Yurika faito!
>>
Based on the threads before I started watching this I thought it would be about a group of girls cosplaying as magical girls. I was surprised that there's only one cosplayer.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.