[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: WhiteAlbumTearLick.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhiteAlbumTearLick.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>Dude cries in car
>Cougar Licks tears up off the side of his face
>goes in for kiss with anime showing tongues about to go for a ride

I don't even know what's going on anymore, but I like it.
>>
File: 1238275939117.png (167 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1238275939117.png
167 KB, 750x750
I remember when this shit was airing, I was one of about 10 anons who actually watched it. I suppose that was quite a while ago now.

Yayoi was hot and definitely gave me an OL-boner but she wasn't enough to keep me from dropping it. What actually happened with her? I seem to remember she was after him primarily to keep him away from another girl for business reasons or some shit, and also because she was probably overworked and lonely. But was it ever implied she liked him beyond that?
>>
>>139120616

Isn't that what WA is truly about? Lonliness?

-Touya is lonely because he misses his girlfriend
- Yuki is lonely because the Idol life, man
- Rina is lonely because her smug, pretentious brother has kinda got bored f her and her career
- Haruka hasn't recovered from the death of her brother
- Mana's mum never sticks around

I don't know what Yayoi's deal is so far, but I should not be getting actual boners this hard from a simple romance anime, she's just licked his face again, god damn.

And having seen WA2, I must say the kissing scenes in both series are legit as fuck, they show tongues and lockedl ips very clearly, about as sexual as it gets without any moaning or whatever, why can't more anime do it this well?
>>
>>139120979
There's a good webm of this somewhere. Wish I saved it.
>>
>>139121130

Of WA/WA2 or just a general anime kiss compilation?

It's basically how I feel about videogames too, how can we even try to have convincing sex scenes or any sort of passion if we can't even do kissing right?

I do like how, as ridiculous as Touya's emotional ping ponging is, the show isn't really being frustrating ambiguous about the fact that he's shagging her.
>>
>>139120064
PICKED UP
>>
>>139120064
>White Album
Does she even have a route in the VNs?
>>
>>139121493
Trust me, that's not a good idea
>>
>>139121830

Seeing as I'm watching it right now...I'd say, yeah, go straight to White Album 2 which, while distinctly lacking in Cougars licking the MC's face, is damn good.
>>
>>139122064
WA2 is good, just don't watch 2 last episodes
>>
>>139123245
I liked the last two episodes. Given how the story progressed up to that point, a happy ending wouldn't have fit.

But really, is there still any chance of Closing Chapter getting an adaption? It's been almost 3 years, so I'm beginning to lose hope.
>>
File: 1456591031105.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456591031105.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>139121130
>>
>>139120064
I'm on episode 10 and the worst of the worst girl already won i fucking hate this shit. even if she turned him down
>>
I don't remember what's it about, but I do remember watching 2 seasons of it.
Fuck me.
>>
White Album is good. Fuck all the haters.
>>
I remember seeing a webm where it looked like some girl slept with a guy, and he fucked her so hard she had trouble walking home the next morning, so I got interested and downloaded both seasons.
I got so bored during the first episode and didn't know what was going on, so I never touched it again, and eventually deleted it.
Is there something other than sexual stuff that makes it worth watching?
>>
File: white album.gif (3 MB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
white album.gif
3 MB, 325x183
>>139120064
She wasn't a cougar. Just a lonely woman who wanted that others would see her as strong in independent. MC has showed her the way to happiness in the epilogue, but it was already too late for them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.