[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a clan? What is a village?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 001_07_04_2012_05_40_49.png (411 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
001_07_04_2012_05_40_49.png
411 KB, 900x1300
What is a clan?

What is a village?
>>
A miserable pile of secrets
>>
Google it
>>
>>139119125
>implying that Sasuke used google.

He could have just asked Orochimaru.

But nah, he wanted to go straight to the top and ask the First and Second themselves as if they were going to give him a different answer.

I think this is the first part in the manga where special snowflake syndrome starts to manifest. By the time he fights Naruto, it's encompassed his entire personality.
>>
>Sasuke literally pondering the meaning of life.

Fucking Kishi.
>>
File: 11.jpg (66 KB, 851x1000) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
66 KB, 851x1000
At what point did Naruto go completely to shit?

>After Chuunin exams
>Sasuke retreival arc
>Timeskip where no one actually learns anything
>Sasuke with no chakra summons a giant teleporting snake
>Itachi was good all along, killed everyone for shits and giggles
>Pain revives everyone after talk no jutsu
>Tobi is really Madara
>Tobi is not really Madara
>It was Zombie Madara all along
>Edo Tensei everyone
>Naruto being the child of prophecy, meaning all his hard work didn't account for shit
>>
>>139119531
>I think this is the first part in the manga where special snowflake syndrome starts to manifest.
Then you are an idiot, the desire to really reach that status is basically Sauce's driving force.

>>139119770
>Pain revives everyone after talk no jutsu
Right there. After Chiyo, Asuma, and Jiraiya it starts to look like death may be a real factor in the setting and then we get a big NOPE.
>>
So now the village has an army of kids with sharingans? ffs
>>
HERE I AM WITH MY NINJA CLAN
NINJA CLAN, HERE WE STAND
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.