[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me how they felt after watching Shinsekai Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 4534534.jpg (45 KB, 670x437) Image search: [Google]
4534534.jpg
45 KB, 670x437
Can someone tell me how they felt after watching Shinsekai Yori?

I just finished watching it a few days ago and I felt weird, I haven't stopped thinking about it since then. It's like something about the show is still bothering me or is still on my mind that I didn't feel closure with.

Can anyone relate? Or am I just overthinking this and it was Saki's cuteness that has me thinking about this?

Also the show has a nice ED
https://vimeo.com/58154589
>>
I felt like.. I was fucked in the mind bc fuck
>>
>>139117651

>Kill children because they will rebel and fuck up the entire society you built

Sometimes, i wish they did that to us.
>inb4 underage ban
ALL of us from boomers to millenials
>>
>>139117651
Probably because in the end nothing really changed. She became part of the system that she hated as a child. To make it even worse it's probably the only system that works without causing the deaths of all humans.
>>
>>139117797
So it was just a case of "your fucked up solution to these problems in society has many issues but it is the only solution that provides results"
>>
>>139117924
Pretty much. If there was an alternative at least you could go to sleep thinking that eventually someone would be able to change things, but there are no other options. Systematically culling children is the only way to ensure human survival, which is pretty fucking depressing.
>>
>>139118050
I still don't understand why they culled the kids with poor grades. Was it supposed to be because they were stressed out? (And wouldn't they be a lot less stressed out if you didn't threaten to cull them?)
>>
>>139118050
Ah, maybe that's what was bothering me this entire time. I probably didn't wanna accept it
>>
>>139118295

If you don't have good control over your powers as a child, the risk of you killing someone or your powers going out of control as you grow gets higher. They can't risk that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.