[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Railgun 83.5 and 84
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (403 KB, 521x752) Image search: [Google]
image.png
403 KB, 521x752
How the fuck did she survive

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4436742033

And what the fuck is this this shitshow of a chapter

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4436742033?pn=2
>>
Can someone post the summaries from the marathon thread
>>
>>139117505
Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>139117505
It's especially odd because the way Frenda took her out seemed so over the top & thorough
>>
>>139118429
Half her face is likely gone
>>
>>139118429
Perhaps she's wondering why would someone stuff her mouth with explosives before throwing her out of a building
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2064x3008) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2064x3008
>>139118510
Someone posted a summary that said goggles boy played a role in her survival. Maybe he used one of his powers to soften the explosion and protect her?
>>
So how is Japan taking these chapters
>>
So if Dream Ranker is concluded, what's the next arc going to be about? Or are we simply moving to another part of Dream Ranker
>>
>>139121666
Probably what Mikoto and friends were doing when Touma was in London.
Hopefully we will see a bit of Aiwass
>>
>tfw nobody gives a shit about accel manga

raws when guys
>>
>>139121666
That weird dream Mikoto saw when they were testing cards hasn't been addressed. I assume it's the main point of the arc.
>>
File: ham4.png (321 KB, 441x451) Image search: [Google]
ham4.png
321 KB, 441x451
So what was the point of that entire arc? What was the point of giving cameos to ITEM/SCHOOL and having frenda meet saten? They even gave us never before seen information on goggles and gave fucking shiage of all people a cameo.

I was under the assumption that two things would happen: we see what exactly frenda did in the battle royale and what mikoto was doing that day. Both had great potential and were thrown out the window. Now we have mikoto groping misaki.
>>
Might as well post the summaries

>Rakko is alive thanks to Goggle Boy and AC medical tech but she now wears a metal beak-like thing over her face and an eye patch. Kakine is about to start his operation in Vol 15, Rakko was keen to get back at Frenda (even thinks they are somehow friends now, the poor lonely thing), but Kakine shoots her proposition down, choosing to prioritize the Tweezers mission. She then storms off. Kakine comments they can find many replacements for the likes of her. Also Rakko lost her nose, thus her tracking power is gone. Explaining why SCHOOL would want to replace her right away.

>The scene then cuts to a week later, Frenda is no doubt dead by now. Saten is seen unknowingly waiting for her to show up for dinner. She texts Frenda, but does not receive a response. After she hears a knock and excitedly opens the door, she finds Uiharu in a cast instead. Saten then sadly remarks she made too much dinner and invites her in for some.

84:

>Mikoto bumps into the loli girl from the Gravitron incident, who then proceeds to torment her with words not fit for a girl her age. Mikoto finally realizes Misaki was behind all this and calls her out. Misaki emerges nearby and cancels her control over loli girl. Some boob grab ensues, chapter ends with narration hinting Misaki had a motive for coming out here.
>>
File: frenda died.png (436 KB, 580x871) Image search: [Google]
frenda died.png
436 KB, 580x871
>>139122688
the point was to tease us with Frenda, and then kill her off panel.

The bastards.
>>
>>139122936
Damn, I was hoping we'd get more info on why Frenda betrayed them. Given how this arc has gone so far, I thought it would end up being that she did it for Saten or something.
>>
>>139123460

>introduce worthless new character
>fail to build upon ones that are already established and have a lot of potential

Business as usual.

>>139122521

That could have easily taken place during the battle royale and be a good explanation for what mikoto was up to. Is it so hard to ask for some consistency when railgun has had expanded versions of Sisters and daihaseisai?
>>
You know it's pretty bad when no one - not waifufags, people who happen to like Mikoto flustered (you know, the thing Kamikotofags sperg about and swear is so good), or even people who like Mikoto/Misaki interactions - is coming forward with a positive opinion or is attempting to defend the direction this manga took.

I'm sure some hilarious contrarian will post "I like it" in reply because I've said no one likes it, but contrarian posts don't count

Railgun ending when
>>
>>139124054
Its probably gonna end with "Touma is >dead" at the end of WWIII
>>
>>139124054

There is no defending this, honestly. Even sniper-chan's nonsensical survival could have been forgiven if they hadn't fooled us.
>>
>>139124239
Right. It's a complete shit show. It's not even about "fooling" anyone. It's about making even the tiniest bit of sense. I mean, I suppose it is possible for chapter 85 to move toward the talking about cards and maybe even tie in Saten, Frenda, and Rokka somehow in later chapters, but this is just awful and it'll still be awful if they correct their mistake
>>
Only good thing I can see is there's no way NT15 can be more disappointing than this
>>
>>139124054
There's two things to keep in mind: one, that Kamachi appears to have ADD, so besides constantly creating new characters then tossing them, he also frequently gets sidetracked. The best example of this would be almost all of New Testament. And second, he's overcome with a pointless regret for killing Frenda, so that gave him a perfect excuse to get sidetracked.
>>
>>139124054
Not really, as a railgun fans, i don't rally care about what happened in index

the frenda mini-arc is just a sidestory, it's a nice short, but i don't really care about it

now that the story is back to academy city and it's adventure, i can looking forward to it again, plus misaki and mikoto interraction is great
>>
>>139124719
And here is an obvious contrarian troll
>>
>>139124840
>contrarian troll
Try harder, many of railgun fans doen't give a shit about index
>>
>>139124596
If Kamachi really does have regrets for killing Frenda (I don't believe he does) this arc would have been perfect for adding more to her character and even to add a twist to her death
>>
>>139124875
You're the one that needs to try harder, faggot. Troll elsewhere
>>
>>139124840

Troll or not, the issue is that kamachi literally threw consistency into the trash.

>sisters arc with mikoto focus
>daihaseisai with mikoto focus, but with additional POV's like misaki, kuroko, and touma/GUTS

>>139124875

It's not a matter of giving a shit about index. Both of these aforementioned arcs came from index first and are showing a different angle in railgun. The battle royale would have been perfect because we have no idea what mikoto was doing then, and it offers us a chance to see a new POV for frenda among others.
>>
>>139124886
I dunno, his afterword in NT12 sounded likeit. And honestly the amount of focus she got in Railgun compared to her surviving teammates even back in the sisters arc reeks of it too.
>>
>>139124933
He threw far more than just consistency out of the window. He threw literally everything out of the window, logic included.
>>
>>139124983

If you want proof that kamachi felt bad about it, look no further than the existence of fremea.
>>
>>139124910
Try harder

>>139124933
>Both of these aforementioned arcs came from index first and are showing a different angle in railgun.
Like i said, i don't follow index, and i'm not interested about it, for me frenda mini-arc is just a normal mini-arc, we have lot of those in railgun

maybe you're just expecting more because you read index and want railgun to explore it further, it certainly is not the case for me
>>
>>139124983
I think she got focus because that was literally the only time he could give her focus. And it's not like her focus was serious. It was mainly her making jokes that referred to her death. This Railgun arc would have been perfect to expand on her seriously
>>
>>139125022
Railgun is a spinoff of Index. You should not be reading it if you don't like Index
>>
Why do Railgun only people even exist and why are they so cancerous
>>
File: fuyukawa ITEM.jpg (322 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
fuyukawa ITEM.jpg
322 KB, 1120x1600
This really upsets me because I absolutely love Fuyukawa's artstyle, possibly one of my all-time favorites, and up until now Railgun had the fantastic story to match
>>
>>139125056
If he had no regrets, then why not continue giving her no focus at all. That was the original plan after all, introduce her and then just kill her.

>>139125015
Yeah, this too.
>>
>>139125275
I feel the same about NT. Maybe Railgun is going to go the same way until WWIII
>>
Will NT15 deliver
>>
>>139122936
>Rakko is alive thanks to Goggle Boy and AC medical tech but she now wears a metal beak-like thing over her face and an eye patch
All dat biological mad science and they can't even regrow body parts like it's no big deal.
>>
>>139126214

They can, it's just that only certain people have access to it.

Kumokawa seria has spare body parts ready to go at all times. Mugino isn't the same but the dark legacy definitely wouldn't be used on anything less than a level 5.
>>
File: wobble.jpg (386 KB, 1700x968) Image search: [Google]
wobble.jpg
386 KB, 1700x968
>>139125275
>fuyukawa ITEM
I_Want_to_fuck_all_of_them!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.