[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homo Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: wtf.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Watching Shinsekai Yori for the first time.

>Time skip
>Suddenly everyone is gay

wtf is this shit? Weren't Saki and Shun crushing on each other? What about Satorou trying to give Saki the D after they got captured?
>>
File: shot0003.png (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0003.png
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
Keep watching you dumb shitnigger
>>
>>139116983
>Watching Shinsekai Yori for the first time.
>Blogging about it
You sound new here and new to anime.
>>
File: shot0007.png (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0007.png
3 MB, 1280x720
WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
>>139117072
I've just been gone for awhile. After 2010, during the great decline of quality I largely gave up on anime, and also spent a lot of time traveling.

Now I'm trying to catch up on things and figure out what from the past few years is actually worthwhile. Prior to this I watched Kyousougiga and was very impressed. As far as Shinsekai Yori goes, I don't see what all the hype was about.
>>
faggotry everywhere
>>
File: shot0009.png (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0009.png
3 MB, 1280x720
WHY!?
>>
File: shot0011.png (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0011.png
3 MB, 1280x720
I don't understand
>>
Touching tips
>>
>>139117330

If you don't see how the homosexual acts shape their rearing in the story's dystopian society you're already not understanding the show. Pretty sure they explicity explain it in the episode, too, which means you're just not paying any attention.
>>
>>139117065
That's racist. How could you say a racist thing like that, Anon? Don't you understand what black people have to live with every day. Do you understand, Anon. I bet you don't. I bet you don't understand. Why would you post this?
>>
>>139117885
Straight bears the risk of unwanted pregnancies
>>
>>139116983
I know, isn't it great?
>>
When stress or conflict arises, bonobos resolve it through sexual contact. The sexual contact occurs not only between mature males and females, but also between immature bonobos and those of the same sex. Necessity dictated that human society quickly become a ‘Society of Love’ like the bonobos.

Okay, but there still seems to be a disproportionate amount of faggotry occurring. How about some straight, but kinky shit, instead?

I also don't see how creating a society of immature love and homosexuality is supposed to keep people in line either. Presumably, that would just cause more social tension and greater chance of people out-lashing.
>>
>>139116983
>I didn't pay attention in episode 3

WAAAAAOW
>>
>>139116983
I dropped it when it turned gay. It was repulsive, which sucked because it was good before the gay and lesbian shit.
>>
File: 1423510504853.png (72 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423510504853.png
72 KB, 200x200
This threads odd, I've started watching this show yesterday to forget about the great cuckening of 2016 still mad and there just happens to be a thread about it.
>>
>>139117996

Man nobody wants to see that gay shit, it's hard to read subs with your eyes closed.
>>
>>139117992
Why would it cause more social tension?
>>
>>139118110
>Why would immature and homo love cause social tension, he says

Clearly you haven't hung out around many gay men.
>>
>>139116983

Technically, they're bi.
>>
>>139118187
But they're programmed to relieve stress through sex anyway.
>>
>>139117330
>After 2010, during the great decline of quality I largely gave up on anime

Nice meme.
>>
>>139118300
Yes, but only buttsex, which is a smelly shit-filled mess. Generally, when you pull out after a vigorous bout of buttsex the tension from the anal thrusting results in a large and sudden explosion of shit. Were you aware of this? Of course this would cause unrest.
>>
>>139118451
Maybe they're programmed to like shit as well.
>>
>>139118447
Nice newfag, newfag.

It's sad because you'll never know what it was like before half of /a/ was reddit and tumblr, 90% of anime was SoL, harem, and moe, and every other thread on the board was BEST GIRL or WOULD YOU TAP HER bullshit.
>>
>>139117992

This is pretty straightforward so I don't know how you're having problems understanding it. Lust between a male and female teenager results in babies. They're hormonally charged, they're stressed, and they think with their lower bodies. You can teach them some weird kinky shit and babies are still getting made.

Having them fuck the same sex releases all the stress and stuff, still encourages them to be friendly with eachother, and it's still alot more natural than some fetishistic play that doesn't involve actual insertion. They can apply the concepts to heterosexual intercourse when they're adults.
>>
>>139118529
>SoL, harem, and moe
>Treating moe like a genre
>Not knowing what moe means

Nice meme.
>>
>>139118513
Sometimes during buttsex shit will get stuck in the hole of the penis and become lodged in there for days. Often this happens if the shit is not properly soft, from not chewing properly, so the lodged item will be something like a piece of corn or a nut. Does this sound like something enjoyable to you? NO! Of course it would bring societal discord.
>>
>>139118617
It actually sounds great, sign me up.
>>
>>139116983
Fuck I should have watched anime before manga.
>>
>>139118583
When the entire show revolves around a harem, with nothing but moe moe love love females in sight, what else would you call it but a genre? Sadly, it is not even a genre. It nearly the state of anime in it's entirety.

BLUE IS BEST! SHE'S SO PURE!
>>
>>139118702
>moe moe love love

Nice meme.
>>
>>139118529
>90%
nice statistics
>>
>>139118775
Thanks, I've compiled them from a huge amount of data. I'd post it, but it would crash the 4chan servers. Even cloudflare would fall before it's mighty massiveness.

Also, where you aware that because of the lubricant on a condom, during gay buttsex, if the condom comes out it will reverse digest? It will slowly begin to work it's way up through the intestinal system, but generally become trapped somewhere along the route due to a bulk of feces. If, during the travels of the condom, it works it's way up the digestive track ring side first, it will gather feces inside of it as it travels. Eventually, the contents of feces will become too great and the condom will burst.

Were you aware of this? No wonder there is so much discord in this dystopian future. What were the scientists thinking?
>>
>>139119066
>Scientists in charge of thinking
they fuck up every time man
>>
>>139119201
Hallelujah. That's why I praise Jesus! This easter I will beat in the skull of a gay man while his family watches in the name of the lord. The world will be a better place because of me!
>>
>>139117533
>>139117471

If only Maria stayed pure with Saki...

;_;
>>
It wouldn't seem so sudden if they weren't all straight a 2 years ago, I nearly dropped it because of this shitty arc fuck Shin.
>>
>>139117330
>liking poorly paced shows with unlikable characters
so basically you have shit taste
>>
File: 1452886976435.jpg (58 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
1452886976435.jpg
58 KB, 300x333
>>139118653
>actually reading the manga
kek
>>
>>139119386

They are encouraged to release sexual stress with people of the same sex to avoid teenage pregnancy and keep the population small and controlled after they hit puberty. Girls get routine virginity exams for example and they may get executed if they aren't virgins.

Once they are mature they are handed a waifu or husbando and have children after being approved by the council.

They are all bisexuals that get manipulated by their totalitarian society to fit its needs.
>>
File: 9077790887.png (40 KB, 239x196) Image search: [Google]
9077790887.png
40 KB, 239x196
>>139120023
But a girl's hymen can break from not only lesbian sex but from totally unrelated physical activity. Do the adults just voyeur into their memories to see if they've done the do with a guy?
>>
>>139118107
Why are you so homophobic anon? Got something to hide?

Something you're not telling us?
>>
>>139120680

I can't remember the exact procedure but I do remember Saki mentioning that girls had regular virginity tests in the novel and complained that boys didn't.
>>
>>139117992
>I also don't see how creating a society of immature love and homosexuality is supposed to keep people in line either. Presumably, that would just cause more social tension and greater chance of people out-lashing.
Because you failed to understand the concept of modified genes, they aren't taught to act like Bonobos, they are genetically modified to act like Bonobos
>>
>>139116983
Stop speed reading and pay attention.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.