[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in your opinion is the generally strongest anime universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What in your opinion is the generally strongest anime universe out there?
>>
File: 1437842177476.png (39 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1437842177476.png
39 KB, 240x240
Umaru
>>
obv clannad
>>
Yugioh for sure
>>
>>139114062
Demonbane. Haven't watched it but there won't be much of a show if there wasn't something able to challenge the super god mecha isn't
>>
>>139114062
Boku no Pico. Clearly it's beyond anything else.
>>
>>139115757
I think I agree with this. It doesn't matter how strong or what kind of powers you have, once you lose in a card game against the wrong opponent, you'll be sent straight to the shadow realm, and nobody's coming back from that.
>>
>>139119115
>nobody's coming back from that.
Joey and May did it.
>>
>>139119533
Joey wasn't in the shadow realm, he was in a coma because he got struck by lightning.
>>
>>139114062
Nasuverse
>>
File: 1456753375620.gif (2 MB, 540x415) Image search: [Google]
1456753375620.gif
2 MB, 540x415
>>139114106
>>
>>139114062
Gurren lagann actually destroyed and then recreated the universe, so brute force it definitely wins. But soul reapers are intangible, invisible, and un able to be sensed in anyway by mortals, not to mention being able to control life and death. It doesn't matter if Goku can blow up the universe, he can't even know the existence of a soul reaper, and a soul reaper can take his life in an instant.
They've gotta be the most underrated characters of all time, being a soul reaper is basically being a god
>>
>>139114062
of course dragon ball z. they have the eternal dragon that can wish for anything that they desire
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.