[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
steins;gate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: sufferrr.jpg (73 KB, 1178x668) Image search: [Google]
sufferrr.jpg
73 KB, 1178x668
Should it have ended after this episode?
>>
>Funishit
>>
>>139101780
no it shouldnt have got an anime and stayed a VN that no one knows about
the first 10 ep were the only decent part of the whole show the rest are garbage

I cant believe people to this day still likes tsundere.
tsundere main girls are the worst
>>
File: oops.jpg (56 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
56 KB, 1024x576
As much as I liked the True Ending, I admit, it completely undoes a major theme S;G had set up to that point. Everything up until episode 23 basically tells you that time travel is bad and can only bring pain, so you shouldn't play god, and be happy for the world you live in.

But then time travel fixes everything in the end anyway, so maybe you should?
>>
>>139101780
No
>>
I honestly thought it did end there when I watched the anime the first time through. I wasn't keeping track of episode count, so I watched it all the way through the ending of the credits, and suddenly "nope, not the end"

But while I would have been OK with it ending there, the true end was MUCH more satisfying than that would have been.

My friends thought they were being trolled when we had a movie day and we got to this point though.
>What episode was that?
>How many episodes are there?
24 + and OVA
>ಠ_ಠ
>>
It's like 2am where Steiner lives and he just uploaded a new video. Bless him for his hard work.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.