[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLCL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: FLCL.jpg (139 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
139 KB, 850x600
So now that all the shitposters are gone, can we all agree that we are pretty optimistic about the FLCL sequel?
>>
I'm not.
FCLC, like Steins;gate, doesn't need a sequel and the thing is going to be mediocre.
>>
File: IMG_2745.jpg (32 KB, 195x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2745.jpg
32 KB, 195x250
>>139101403
>So now that all the shitposters are gone
Last I checked, Australia still exists, OP.
>>
>>139101403
no
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>139101403

no it sounds like it's just gonna be a role reversed FLCL. I was hoping they wouldn't copypaste and just go for an older Naota still trying to find himself.
>>
>>139101403
>So now that all the shitposters are gone
They aren't. This moron's still here >>139101510
>>
File: cage of eden.jpg (126 KB, 800x1214) Image search: [Google]
cage of eden.jpg
126 KB, 800x1214
>>139101510
>Last I checked, Australia still exists, OP.
OK, I keked,
>>
File: cage.gif (1 MB, 300x149) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
1 MB, 300x149
>>139101587
Whoops. Meant to post this.
>>
>>139101403
The only people who were optimistic were the shitposters.
>>
>optimistic
Why?

Definitely wait for a PV to decide. If they can't even nail the art style and animation, why care?
>>
>>139101403
I'm not remotely.
>>
>>139101626
kek
>>
Whats so great about FCFL?
MAL sayes its an old anime so why do care? Shouldnt we be hyped for new HF and the Konosuba S2?
>>
>>139101843
It's like your not even trying anymore.
>>
I love how the west claim that anime has grown stale (and to be fair in a way they're right), only to rehash a 20 years old property.

Avatar TLA was loved because it was a rippoff of shonen as a whole and at the same time was something unique. If burgers want to fund anime, they need to do something original.
>>
>>139101403
>optimistic
I expect everything to be shit and I am delightfully surprised when it isn't.
>>
>>139101932
Guess what, the west is stale too.
>>
>>139101403

FLCL was meant more to test new animation techniques than to have a coherent story. I don't see the point of more FLCL if its not going to be a vehicle to test new ideas
>>
>>139101843
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139101403
Nope. They have my respect for trying, though. An attempt to add upon a perfection is honorable, as long as it is sincere. Hope it is.
>>
>>139101843
>mfw reading top FLCL reviews
How can people hate fun so much?
>>
>So now that the sticky is gone, can I make biased generalizations about the opinions of this board?
you're funny
>>
>>139101906
>somebody doesnt know 15 years old animes
>call it a bait
Sure anon,not everyone is a full blown otaku
>>
At least Adult Swim won't keep playing the same reruns over and over now.
>>
>>139101403
>Directed by guy whose only track record is Psycho-Pass movie and live action shit
>Written by guy whose only experience is live action shit
>Animated by Production IG in 2016

It will be garbage.
>>
>>139102325
I remember random nerds on Slashdot talking about FLCL before this website even existed.
You must have just started using the Internet recently. Are you sure you'll old enough to post here?
>>
>>139101403
i got a feeling it's not going to be as well made as the other 6 eps
>>
>>139101403
I can't think of series that a needs a sequel less than FLCL does. It's not even being made by the original creators, what is there to be excited for? It seems like they're taking a page from Disney's book by making sequels/rehashes of popular stuff, but honestly this is better than them just making another garbage harem show or any of the other trash that most studios are making. At least this has the potential of being interesting, even if it should have never been made in the first place.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.