[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Hero Academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
File: mesnake.png (335 KB, 896x1300) Image search: [Google]
mesnake.png
335 KB, 896x1300
Last thread hit the bump limit, didn't see a thread. Niggastream translation is out. How will they avoid combat? Will they actually succeed?

Will Deku's severely deteriorating ligaments have an actual impact on the story?
>>
first for mount lady
>>
Deku is my waifu

I claim him. No one else can.
>>
>>139089013

DEKU is MINE

i want to love him tenderly. i want him to shiver and whisper my name as my tongeu slides around his dick. i want him to moan while i fondle his balls. i want him to be my little plaything in bed and everywhere else.

you CANT COMPARE TO MY LOVE

YOU DONT TAKE MY BABY FROM ME
>>
>>139088948
She will never star in a doujin.
>>
>>139088656
>spoiler

There'll be a training arc or something with All Might where he learns how not to fuck himself up.
>>
>>139089047
good
>>
>>139089064

>with All Might

Anon...
>>
File: deku kill.png (41 KB, 180x223) Image search: [Google]
deku kill.png
41 KB, 180x223
>>139089064
>training arc about how to not fuck himself up
We already had that mini-arc with Gran Torino, remember? He's so fucked up mentally right now because he thought he could save more than one person without crapping out. All Might is probably going to say something like "It's all up to you now, just remember what I said, it's about the feeling you put into it".

I'm just wondering whether or not he'll actually be able to avoid fighting tonight. Having a group of 5 people doesn't exactly scream covert
>>
>>139089138
hes in dekus hearth along those 8 other people
>>
>>139088656
I just hope he does not stop being a strategist
>>
Dammit Deku, just be her friend already.
>>
>>139089064
>All Might
I'm gonna cry when he dies and Deku will never get him to train him ever again.
>>
>>139089252
deku? wat?
>>
>sasuke rescue
dropped
>>
>>139089206
Sorry, should correct myself, he's going to remember All Might telling him it's about the feeling, because All Might is about to get killed

Also, Ochako is best girl.
>>
File: 1458743878807.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458743878807.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>139089323
and DEKU best boy.
>>
>>139088656
>Will Deku's severely deteriorating ligaments have an actual impact on the story?
Unlikely.

He'll get so overpowered that it won't even matter. Until he hands his power off to someone else, he deteriorates to the point of dying.
>>
So, the school will let the kids risk their lives again?
>>
File: yeah...sorry.jpg (1023 KB, 1548x1662) Image search: [Google]
yeah...sorry.jpg
1023 KB, 1548x1662
>>139089294
>CAPESHIT NARUTO RIPOFf! THEY'RE BOTH SHONEN!

Please get out shitposter-kun.
>>
File: 15.jpg (444 KB, 1200x1710) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
444 KB, 1200x1710
>>139089362
Very true
>>
>>139089421
No, the school doesn't know about it and would not allow it.
>>
File: 1446738735135.png (96 KB, 314x298) Image search: [Google]
1446738735135.png
96 KB, 314x298
>>139088656
>Will Deku's severely deteriorating ligaments have an actual impact on the story?

All might will sacrifice himself to save Deku.
>>
>>139089557
I'm gonna cry when All Might finally dies
>>
why I have the impression that my hero will not be a long series?
>>
File: iida character development.png (316 KB, 899x1300) Image search: [Google]
iida character development.png
316 KB, 899x1300
>>139089421
Why do you think Iida punches Deku in the face?
>>
>>139088656
No, it never had before.

>>139089064
It already happened with Gran Torino. plus All Might had a knack for using his power so he didn't go through as much hardship as Deku to learn how to use it without breaking his bones.
>>
>>139089531
links?

also translation?
>>
>>139089047
Just edit her mask into an existing giantess doujin
>>
>>139089618
>it's not like it's okay for us to break the rules
>Proceed to break the rules

JUST STOP.
>>
>>139089618
they will put the school's reputation in the trash. and the the teachers are stupid or what?
>>
>>139089323
You have shit taste.
>>
>>139089047
She is too big for that.
>>
>>139089759
>and the the teachers are stupid or what?
Yes, besides All Might, the teachers are presented as incompetents when it comes to prevent the villains from attacking.

Really evident in the last arc when everything they did were fight Dabi's clones.
>>
>>139089029
Sorry, anon. But I claimed him.
>>
>>139089600
Because it won't be. Horikoshi already said we're about 1/5 of the way done.
>>
File: stain compels you.png (787 KB, 839x821) Image search: [Google]
stain compels you.png
787 KB, 839x821
>>139089712
Iida is going basically to say "Oh yeah? Well if you're not going to fight I'm going to come watch you not fight, since everybody is saying we aren't going to get into any battles"

I'm just really happy to see that Iida getting STAINed had a pretty big impact on his character.
>>
>>139089897
That's retarded, they have no idea of what they're getting into, and apart from maybe Momo, none of them have quirks that can be useful to infiltrate something.

I'm still hoping some pro hero mop the floor with them to show off the difference between what they think they're capable of and what they can actually achieve with a few months of training, but they're likely going to go through with it and worst of all, succeed.

At least maybe they can get expelled of the school when it's over.
>>
>>139089600
Come now, anon. With the money this is gonna make.

It's already in Shounen Jump weekly. And it's got it's own Anime now.
It's already confirmed as the next Naruto. He's gonna make it last.
>>
>>139089897
was stains color scheme ever shown? i dont remember it at all
>>
File: t3_3ksr4g.jpg (128 KB, 1024x718) Image search: [Google]
t3_3ksr4g.jpg
128 KB, 1024x718
>>139089814
I think all of Horikoshi's girls are healthy and beautiful, and would be honored to have any one of them, but the thought of Ochako getting jackhammered by Deku gives always gives me a huge boner
>>
>>139089872
Are you stupid? 400+ is long.
>>
>>139090005

>All Might dies
>AFO trounces the academy
>heroes are scattered
>Deku and friends become Vigilantes on a society ruled by villains
>>
>>139089897
Stain escape arc when?

It would've been perfect now. Just a few chapter to break the focus away from the main crew a bit, and to serves as a timeskip to let everyone heal their wounds.
>>
>>139089826
I've seen bigger
>>
>>139089272
>Tsuyu asks him to call her "Tsuyu-chan"
>He still only calls her Asui
>>
>>139089600
We're already about 30% of the way through the story as Horikoshi planned it. So it'll probably be as long as AssClass.
>>
>>139088656
>How will they avoid combat?
They won't.

>Will they actually succeed?
Also no.

Not counting on it.
>>
>>139090083
People have different interpretations of long.
>>
>>139090005
>they're likely going to go through with it and worst of all, succeed.

Yes, I'm sure they'll be able to get in and out without any consequences whatsoever. Totally positive.

Horikoshi clearly knows how to write a Shonen and subvert our expectations at least a little bit. The end of the chapter with narrator-Deku saying that this is THE thing that he's been alluding to makes me think that it's going to go a lot worse than you think.
>>
How sad is everyone gonna be when All Might dies? How many manly tears will be shed for him?
>>
>>139090230
I've been prepared for him to die since USJ.
>>
>>139090227
>Yes, I'm sure they'll be able to get in and out without any consequences whatsoever

Can you give one example of any permanent consequences that are a direct result of the character's stupidty in the manga? If you can't, why do you believe it'lll be any different?

>Horikoshi clearly knows how to write a Shonen and subvert our expectations at least a little bit
How so? Can you give an example of one of your expectations he subverted?
>>
>>139090230
I've been waiting for him to die since the very first issue, when we see him transform. I knew he was gonna die.

Feels bad.
>>
File: 1449372275882.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1036) Image search: [Google]
1449372275882.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1036
>>139090307
>>139090005
>>139089712
>People still responding to the autist
And the last thread was a huge improvement too
>>
>>139090123
hes just friendly, nips always use their family names, except for really close friends.

i mean, how often did we see couples blushing when they call each other with they given names? its a intimate thing.
>>
>>139090230
i´ll take the day off from work when that happens
>>
>>139090443
he will be almost dying when all the heroes and city residents will make a circle around him saying "fear not, allmight. we are here."
>>
File: 1448749478302.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448749478302.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>139088656
>How will they avoid combat?
The villains will be busy with the pros since they're most likely going to where the Nomu's get stored where we'll see how they're made.
All signs point to yes, having them fail twice would just be redundant and not prove a point despite what the autist wants you to believe
If he continues to use his power yes, there's gonna be a moment in the story where he's gonna be forced to think of a different method and hopefully its after this arc.
>>
>everyone keeps saying Deku is plain looking
>he's more cute than anyone else
Makes no sense
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-25 at 2.png (95 KB, 506x332) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-25 at 2.png
95 KB, 506x332
>>139088656
here's my shitty OC
>>
File: f0141.jpg (346 KB, 726x1137) Image search: [Google]
f0141.jpg
346 KB, 726x1137
>>139088948

Japan confirmed for shit taste.
>>
>>139090631
>The villains will be busy with the pros
Why can't the pros rescue Bakugou themselves?

>having them fail twice would just be redundant and not prove a point despite what the autist wants you to believe
Proving that taking retarded decisions and pretending it's heroic isn't going to do you much good in the long run isn't a valuable lesson to be learned?

>there's gonna be a moment in the story where he's gonna be forced to think of a different method and hopefully its after this arc.
I was under the impression that this moment already happened after the tournament, which was the whole point of Gran Torino's tutoring.
>>
>>139090707
>that
>big
Anon pls.
>>
>>139090773
>Why can't the pros rescue Bakugou themselves?
You think the villains are gonna just make them waltz them and take him? They're gonna put up a fight which will give the kids time to rescue Bakugou during all the ruckus.
>Proving that taking retarded decisions
Nothing retarded about saving a comrade, the very first chapter Deku jumped into danger despite having no quirks despite the heros telling him not to. Guess that was retarded to by your stupid logic.
>which was the whole point of Gran Torino's tutoring.
No speedreader-kun it wasn't. He can't use his power anymore or else his arms will be fucked.
>>
>>139090742
At least they know who best girl is.
>>
>>139090742
Nips really liked Shinsou.
>>
>>139090773
>Why can't the pros rescue Bakugou themselves?
The pros don't know where Bakugou is either they just have the tracker leading to where the Nomu is just like the kids but unlike them they'll attack full head on which is most likely what AFO is expecting.
>Proving that taking retarded decisions and pretending it's heroic
No and no. Seeing Deku fail yet again would not be fun nor would it be good writing
>I was under the impression that this moment already happened after the tournament,
He didn't learn how to control or found a different method.
>>
>>139088656
Does it matter? If they actually accomplish their objective the autist will just say its because of plot armor
>>
Recovery Girl needs to learn to stop fucking healing Deku to working conditions for at least a week.
>>
>>139091213

Ya she really isn't helping the situation any.
>>
>>139090977
>You think the villains are gonna just make them waltz them and take him?
And you think the villains are going to let Bakugou unprotected so that the students can just fress him and run? And you think they're going to find Bakugou easily in the hideout? For that matters, if their whole plan rely on the confusion caused by the villains and the heroes, how do they intend to actually get past that confusion, I don't expect a hideout to have a very noticeable secret entrance. Speaking of why, what stops Blackmist to warp away with Bakugou as soon as they realize what's going on?

>Nothing retarded about saving a comrade, the very first chapter Deku jumped into danger despite having no quirks despite the heros telling him not to
The circumstances were differents, Kacchan was in immediate danger, while now it's been a few days since he got caught. And no heroes were (supposedly) able to interfere back then, while now All Might, Endeavor and the rest are planning to assault the villain's hideout. It made sense for Shouji and Todoroki to rush to save Kacchan when they were in the forest but now they should obviously let the more competent people do their jobs.

> He can't use his power anymore or else his arms will be fucked.
I'll believe it when I see it, so far for all the times Deku's been told his body can't handle his quirk, he seems to be just fine with breaking his arm over and over again.
>>
Is Horishiko only teasing about making Deku a cripple or will he deliver with that?
>>
>>139091213
His arms would probably be even more permanently damaged if she didn't.
>>
>>139091102
>The pros don't know where Bakugou is either they just have the tracker leading to where the Nomu is just like the kids but unlike them they'll attack full head on which is most likely what AFO is expecting.
And that give the kids a better shot at succeeding because?

>No and no. Seeing Deku fail yet again would not be fun nor would it be good writing
Then have him not fail by not going. And do you considers the students making a decision that will most likely result in them actually making the situation worse?

>He didn't learn how to control or found a different method.
He literally did. Or does the fact that he could fight without breaking his limbs not count?
>>
>>139088656
This girl is terrifying.
And we've seen a kid with ant mandibles.
>>
>>139091368
inb4 we get an ending where he becomes crippled and ends up working some kind of communications position with a message about how you don't need superpowers to be a hero or some bullshit
>>
>>139091368
With the way his quirk works, he'll definitely lose an arm or something one day
>>
>>139091454
Maybe then he'd learn his fucking lesson and maybe even, if god is willing, has a bit of character development.
>>
>>139091543
hey it has been only 84 chapters dude
give it some time
>>
>>139091189
The best thing about the anime being released is there will be so much traffic no one will bother responding to your shitposts.
>>
>>139091570
I thought the author was known for going very fast in his scenario?
>>
I hope Deku loses at least one of his arms for good.
>>
>>139091353
>And you think the villains are going to let Bakugou unprotected so that the students can just fress him and run?
As Shouto said they'll more than likely kill him once he rejects. What would be the point of the pros showing up for a rescue mission of the target is already fucking dead especially when they don't know where the target is. All the shit you type can apply to the pros who you seem to put all faith in despite them being just as lost in regards to what to do.

>Speaking of why, what stops Blackmist to warp away with Bakugou as soon as they realize what's going on?
Blackmist can't teleport as Bakugou already pointed out his weakness during the USJ arc
>The circumstances were different
You're making a double standard now.

>stuff

Before RG just gave him a vague precognition of what will happen now he has a set limit before his arms gives out on him entirely.
>>
>>139091631
Nah that's be people ignoring your dumbass so threads won't be shit anymore or you just dropping the manga.

>>139091481
>And that give the kids a better shot at succeeding because?
DURRR IF EVERYONE IS OCCUPIED FIGHTING THE STRONGEST HEROES I GUESS THEY CAN'T GET TO BAKUGOU
>Then have him not fail by not going
Why? As Red Riot stated he was the most frustrated over the situation so it makes sense for him to go.
>And do you considers the students making a decision that will most likely result in them actually making the situation worse?
You can see into the future now?
>He literally did.
He fucking didn't speedreader-kun. He was just practicing moderation
>>
>>139091189
This. That's why its pointless arguing with him since he'll find something to complain about regardless
>>
>>139091741
>As Shouto said they'll more than likely kill him once he rejects
By that logic he's already dead.

>All the shit you type can apply to the pros who you seem to put all faith in despite them being just as lost in regards to what to do.
Yeah? You think the pros, which have been in the hero business for years, haven't seen their fair share of villains and are thus more likely to succeed than the students?

>Blackmist can't teleport as Bakugou already pointed out his weakness during the USJ arc
Ah, I forgot about that, mind if you give me the chapter, please?

>You're making a double standard now.
I don't get it, do you think Deku should rush to help his friend whenever he's in trouble? Sure it's a noble attitude but one of Deku's main characteristics is also being collected enough so that he can thinks and make good decisions in tense situations, which is shown when he combine the quirks of everyone around him to reach an objective. I don't get why he would think that heading out to think Kacchan is a good idea. I'd understand it if, for some reasons, they were the only one that could do it, but the pros make it redundant.

> he has a set limit before his arms gives out on him entirely.
Fair enough, I guess this arc is the last chance Deku has of blowing up his arm before losing all credibility
>>
>>139091901
>speedreader
oh, it's this shitposter again. just ignore him.
>>
File: 0010.png (29 KB, 280x246) Image search: [Google]
0010.png
29 KB, 280x246
What is he thinking about in this particular frame?
>>
>>139092026
>HOLY SHIT DUDE I JUST DON'T WANT ANOTHER STAIN TO HAPPEN WHERE WE ALMOST DIE
>FUCKING STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM TO KILL HIMSELF
>>
>>139090881
thats just the width
>>
>>139091960
>I don't get it, do you think Deku should rush to help his friend whenever
That was the entire fucking point of him using all of his stamina to save Kouta and then completely drag the team down after that. Yes he can be a good tactician/commander when he CAN be collected, like at the tournament, but we've seen that he also acts on his heart a lot. And he thinks that this is always the right thing to do because All Might told him it's a cornerstone quality of a pro hero. He's been depressed in a hospital thinking about things like how hurting himself affects his mom and whether he can actually save more than one person. This is not exactly the most rational mood to be in when someone tells you that you can actually help them fix your huge fuck-up and get your childhood friend back.

tl;dr Deku is only smart when he's calm
>>
>>139091515
Do not bully Moe snake girl!
>>
File: 03.png (457 KB, 1716x1250) Image search: [Google]
03.png
457 KB, 1716x1250
>>139091960
>By that logic he's already dead.
They're not gonna kill just there especially when its suppose to prove a point but they're not gonna be patient with him.
>You think the pros, which have been in the hero business for years, haven't seen their fair share of villains and are thus more likely to succeed than the students?
And you think pros don't fuck up? In this manga? You're a fucking idiot

>Ah, I forgot about that, mind if you give me the chapter, please?
Pic related
>I don't get why he would think that heading out to think Kacchan is a good idea.
It's personal. That's pretty much it. Deku has always done things with his emotions than his mind like when he tried to save All Might during the USJ arc, he's not exactly cool and calm in these high stakes situations, it's reckless but everything he;s done up to this point has been reckless in some shape or form.

>Fair enough, I guess this arc is the last chance Deku has of blowing up his arm before losing all credibility
It's getting repetitive as is everyone going to the hospital every arc but I think this is where Hori will find a solution or Deku will be the first crippled shounen protagonist.
>>
>>139088656
fuck this little frog. I literally cried when I read her story
Fucking frog I hate her
;_;
>>
what is the thing called that deku wears around his neck? The "smiile" thing of his hero costume?
>>
Deku is a retard who will go help anyone in need, you like him or not but it's not going to change. He isn't an interesting character but it'll give hot blooded scenes for the manga.
>>
>>139091901
>DURRR IF EVERYONE IS OCCUPIED FIGHTING THE STRONGEST HEROES I GUESS THEY CAN'T GET TO BAKUGOU
How are they going to get past them, get Bakugou, and get out unnoticed? And why aren't the heroes already planning on doing that, with for example All Might and Endeavor acting as a distraction why some hero specialised in stealth is called to rescue Bakugou?

>Why? As Red Riot stated he was the most frustrated over the situation so it makes sense for him to go.
If makes sense for him to want to go, sure, but his adrelaning should be down enough that he realizes it's objectively a stupid idea.

>You can see into the future now?
I've just read a lot more shonen than you, apparently. also I've read that Deku refers to this night as the worst incident so I highly doubt things are going to go smoothly.

>He was just practicing moderation
What's the difference between learning how to control his quirk and using it in moderation?
>>
>>139090881
>flaccid
>>
>>139092627
Ignore him, baka.
>>
>>139092461
>They're not gonna kill just there especially when its suppose to prove a point but they're not gonna be patient with him.
It's been days already, if they were losing patience he'd already be dead.

>And you think pros don't fuck up? In this manga?
I certainly think they have a better chance of succeeding than a bunch of emotionally invested teenagers. Speaking of which why do they think they're not going to succeed? I'd liek to believe the top three heroes came up ith a better plan than "get in, smash things"

>Pic related
Ah, thank you, I don't really get how his quirk works

>he's not exactly cool and calm in these high stakes situations
Yeas, as I said, it's fine in combat situations because he can thinks fast and generally makes good decision, but it's another matter when the situation has been on standby for days and there's already pros planning to rescue Kacchan.
>>
>>139092728
It just became so hard all of a sudden to have an actual discussion not shitposted to death by people calling everyone they disagree with speedreader or autists, man.
>>
>>139092932
That's why I usually only discuss with people who don't resort to insults after the second post.
>>
>>139088656

It'll be a thing until much later, as Deku progresses.

Then when its the dawn of the final battle, some kid with super healing will show up as a thing, maybe the final character needed to make All-for-One truly unstoppable, and heal Deku. Will turn out that he's been running on 1% the ENTIRE time since the entry exam and he'll go full Saitama mode.
>>
>>139089047
>She will never star in a doujin that will be scanned
ftfy, There are at least 3 or 4 that I know of, including one of them that an anon posted pics of in a previous thread
>>
>>139093001
the doctor at the begging of the manga was wrong deku had a quirk all along
if you cut off his limb a new one grows stronger than before
>>
File: 1458761580222.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458761580222.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
>>139093128
You mean this one?
>>
File: Ribbiting.jpg (29 KB, 413x359) Image search: [Google]
Ribbiting.jpg
29 KB, 413x359
>>139088656
>>
Can we expect similar chapters for each of the students?
>>
>>139089047
There's already one, shouto and deku vs mount lady and midnight
>>
>>139093275
No.
>>
>>139093255
POTTERY
>>
>>139093186
i want mount lady teaching grape doujin
>>
>>139093255
The smile that shines with the intensity of thousands suns and can save millions of lives.
>>
>>139093311
Too bad.
>>
Reminder that we'll be getting the anime OP and some more news tonight.
>>
>>139088656
The Tsuyu chapter was so cute! I hope Horikoshi does more stuff like this.

As for this arc, they'll manage to get Bakugo, the mole willl be revealed, and someone will get seriously hurt/die, probably
>>
>>139093385
But will we be able to keep that smile safe?
>>
>>139093444
And a new PV too
>>
>>139089618
Pretty stupid and pointless.
>>
>>139093444
>>139093637

Fuck off
>>
>>139093690
lol
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7183034
>>
File: MlGssW4[1].gif (601 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
MlGssW4[1].gif
601 KB, 291x386
>>139088656

Doctor said only 2-3 more times and he will become a cripple, he will definitely get fucked up 2-3 more times, conveniently enough all for one has the power of super regeneration
>>
File: cca[1].jpg (30 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
cca[1].jpg
30 KB, 500x483
>>139090089

So the dark knight rises plot?
>>
>>139093444
Thanks for the info, with some luck it will show scenes from other episodes and not only the first one.
>>
File: HA.png (459 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
HA.png
459 KB, 900x1300
SASUKE FAGS BTFO
A
S
U
K
E

F
A
G
S

B
T
F
O
>>
File: the collected despair of iida.jpg (931 KB, 1600x1100) Image search: [Google]
the collected despair of iida.jpg
931 KB, 1600x1100
When will he ever find happiness again?
>>
>>139094308
When his comrades stop putting themselves at risk.
>>
>>139094308
with tsuya
>>
The anime won't actually only be 13 episodes, r-right?
>>
>>139094164
THE MADMAN
>>
>>139094415
It is, but it's most likely going to be split cours. I'm just worried that we'll get an anime original ending.
>>
>>139094415
Dunno. Have to wait until the panel
>>
>>139094576
when will the panel start?
>>
>>139094308
When Editor-san stops pushing Shoto and let Hori play with his favorite character.

So, never.
>>
Will we get any new information before the anime starts?
>>
File: HELL YEAH.jpg (90 KB, 522x800) Image search: [Google]
HELL YEAH.jpg
90 KB, 522x800
>>139094164
NEVER CHANGE KACCHAN, NEVER CHANGE
>>
>>139094683
Iida is worst boy anyway
>>
>>139094822
Fag Riot pls
>>
>>139094633
Tonight
>>
>>139095201

Really?
>>
File: 1354302103856.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1354302103856.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>139088656

Is this done only for gags and shit, or are we to believe that there are prejudice in BnHA world about how somebody looks, because there a hella more weird looking people than snake/lizard-chan?
>>
>>139095324
It's been an hundred year or so since the quirks appeared, I think people have gotten used to it.
>>
>>139094478
Well if Soul Eater's any indication it'll be better than the real one
>>
>>139095201
what time?
>>
>>139095494
Horikoshi isnt as retarded as Ohkubo, luckily, so no
>>
File: heroaca.png (49 KB, 591x363) Image search: [Google]
heroaca.png
49 KB, 591x363
Oh shit
>>
>>139095500
10pm
>>
>>139095570
yo who wants to read my manga where everyone is a fire fighter with fire powers?
>>
>>139095324
At least it's not as bad as in the Centaur Worries verse.
>>
>>139095605

How long in hours?
>>
File: agreed.jpg (36 KB, 210x263) Image search: [Google]
agreed.jpg
36 KB, 210x263
>>139095571
>Porno Graffitti
>>
File: pamphlet.png (546 KB, 587x606) Image search: [Google]
pamphlet.png
546 KB, 587x606
Anything about the episode count?
>>
File: 1453981571196.jpg (10 KB, 228x334) Image search: [Google]
1453981571196.jpg
10 KB, 228x334
>>139092026
my boy iida is the only rational person in the room lmao
deku just gonna make it worse for everyone
>>
>>139095636
>>
File: izuku.png (49 KB, 210x238) Image search: [Google]
izuku.png
49 KB, 210x238
>>139095762

F-five eh
>>
>>139095762
manageable
>>
>>139095716
Kaminari, Shoji, Tokoyami, Aoyama and specially Asui called them out on their faggotry.
>>
>>139095907
I hope one of them told their intent to a teacher or something.
>>
File: 1446805568628.png (179 KB, 423x472) Image search: [Google]
1446805568628.png
179 KB, 423x472
>>139096092
like they meet up, the two groups, and when they meet each other aizawa will be like "....Guys...SERIOUSLY? Okay, Fuck you all, you´ll fail classes."

And All might will be like "Cant say i dont like it"
>>
>>139096185
Could be interesting to have a teacher VS student fight that isn't actually bound by UA rules.

I mean we all know Eraserhead is useless but some other guy like Present Mic maybe.
>>
>>139096185
>Cant say i dont like it
The last thing AM wants to see now is their kids getting into trouble with more Villains, mate.
>>
>>139096333
Getting into trouble because you want to save your friends is a thing every real hero does.
>>
>>139096092
>>139096185
>>139096321
>>139096333
So glad you retards aren't writing this manga
>>
>>139096388
Getting killed because of it too.
>>
>>139096388
Yeah, heroes, not students.
>>
>>139093385

It's enough if it can save the life of Iida.
>>
>>139096450
Why would it be a bad thing? It doesn't matter if they win or not, it just shows that they're going against the rules they're supposed to enforce as heroes, and I think that's a really good thematic to have, because in that case, you can't really call either parties villainous.
>>
>>139089872
I need to know where you got that info
>>
>>139096450
>Commenting on All Might's thoughts of the matter
>Hurr retard writing durr
>>
>>139091102
>Failing over and over again is bad writing

Have you actually read a book in your entire life ? That is not a children's comic ? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
All that damages did nothing to Deku??? Togashi please save us from his mediocre manga.
>>
File: 1456920324900.jpg (272 KB, 1728x1134) Image search: [Google]
1456920324900.jpg
272 KB, 1728x1134
>>139093893
Well he's obviously going to find some way to not hurt himself since All Might and all of his predecessors did the same thing. The problem is that it probably took them years of gradual training.

I don't think a super regeneration/super healing quirk is ever going to pop up, though maybe there's a villain with a darker version of recovery girl's quirk (like draining the lifespan of whoever she heals). If there's a super healer on the hero side, all injuries will become completely meaningless
>>
>>139096612
Not him but it was in some interview around a month ago.
>>
>>139096612
Not that anon, but on that interview that has already been deleted Horikoshi said he was about 20% done with the story in terms of information.
>>
>>139096584
Wow....the Stain arc really brought in a lot of retards
>>139096625
>bad writing
Found the autist
>>
>>139096584
Jesus fuck you're a fucking retard. Even what All Might is doing is going behind the backs of UA because he's doing what's right not what's the fucking rules.
>>
>>139096686
What the fuck are you talking about, you mongoloid. I simply quoted what was probably your sorry ass.

Come on, call me speedreader-kun next, you quell of boundless creativity.
>>
>>139096657
>>139096678
Ayt nw thanks
>>
When'd the "speedreader" autism intensify?

After the villains showed up in the training camp?
>>
>>139096777
>Even what All Might is doing is going behind the backs of UA
Really? Didn't notice that, my apologies.

But to be fair All Might is a hero on his own, yes he's a teacher at UA but he's got a career and the team to back him up on the incoming fight. Yes, they're doing it secretly too, but it's to keep the element of surprise, do that count at breaking the rules?
The pros are obviously a lot more powerful than the five kids that agreed on that mission and they can take care of themselves.
>>
>>139096625
>Have you actually read a book in your entire life ?
Yeah man! Aldnoah Zero was so well written
>>
>>139092627
Anon they've got a mole it's likely that they do have someone to counter the pro hero specializing in stealth. Hell it's also just as likely that the heroes are walking into a big trap since the villains most likely know they're coming. But on the same spectrum they likely don't know that the students are going to be sneaking around as well which puts which puts a monkey wrench in their plans.
>>
>>139096907
Yeah, around the time Deku hurried to get to Kouta.
>>
>>139096907
When autist kept complaining about the last arc
>>
Will we see the opening or just hear the opening in the panel?
>>
>>139096932
I think it's pretty bad writing for heroes like All Might and Endeavor, with at least 20 years of heroic work behind them, to still fall for traps like this.
>>
>>139096930
There's books out there that weren't written by weebs, you know ? Literature people actually appreciate.

But seeing as how your standards seem to be bottom of the barrel soap dramas, one shouldn't expect too much.
>>
>>139096907
It's just a shitposter trying to make BnHAfags look as cancerous as possible. It happened when people weren't happy with how Hori handled last arc. Instead of praising it like we've done with almost every arc in the past, some thought it was mediocre. That was the perfect the perfect time to cause a shitposting war since we're not all in agreement.
>>
>Kacchan didn't ruse the villains and pretend to join them.
>Didn't make his way out safe and sound

Fucking hell, Horikoshi. It would've been perfect.
>>
>>139096972
Psssssst, you forgot to call someone 'speedreader-kun'.
>>
>>139097105
>It happened when people weren't happy with how Hori handled last arc.
Yeah...the autist
>>
>>139097129
I doubt some of the most intelligents villains like Dabi or Blackmist would just believe him like that.

They'll ask him to kill someone they brought. You know, standard asshole test.
>>
>>139097174
>It's just a shitposter trying to make BnHAfags look as cancerous as possible
Yeah...you.
>>
>>139097039
1.How do you know it's a trap? The Tsukauchi= Black Mist theory has been busted in this chapter.
2.They are the strongest heroes and All Might is coming with two other strong ones.
>>
>>139097105
>It's just a shitposter
That belief makes you extremely retarded. I remember criticizing it once and you just mixed several posts, saying that i was him. You are not a good poster either.
>>
>>139096907
I'm not sure, but I thought "stop speedreading" was just people defending shit. After comments like >>139096628 I know that speedreaders exist.
>>
>>139097275
Found the shitposter
>>
>>139097039
Even the most skilled fighter can lose to a novice with the right planning especially when it's in the novice's terms.
>>
>>139097275
So you can tell me out of all the other anons now? Funny, because I've made 3 posts in this whole thread.
>>
>>139097214
>Everybody who doesn't agree with me is trying to make the fanbase look bad

Sup autist
>>
>>139097215
>1.How do you know it's a trap? The Tsukauchi= Black Mist theory has been busted in this chapter.
It's pretty convenient that the police officier just so happens to notice someone fitting the villain's description walking out of the hideout. Also the hero team is so overwhelmy stronger if there's no trap, they'll mop the floor and kill half the plotlines in one chapter.
>>
>>139090881
They ARE in Japan.
>>
>>139097354
In this case you are very similar to him.
>>139097314
Must be you then. Anyyway, thinking that "it's the autist" or whatever whenever someone criticizes the manga or a character is retarded. You are not better in any way doing that.
>>
>>139097215
1. They've actually confirmed the existence of the mole, it doesn't matter who it is just that the information gets to them.
2. See >>139097318
>>
File: 1456850817861.jpg (23 KB, 380x261) Image search: [Google]
1456850817861.jpg
23 KB, 380x261
Y'all fuckers need to ignore the "speedreader-kun" and "autist" bait. Seriously. It's like you really have never seen a shitpost before.

>>139097466
The speedreader-kun and "autist" anon are the same people.
>>
>>139097105
You sound like the false flagging shitposter honestly fempai.
>>
>>139094308
Is this from Netoraserare?
>>
>>139088656

"Your bones and ligaments can explode two, three, maybe four more times before you can't use your arms anymore."

>two, three, maybe four
>>
>>139090881
japenis very small
>>
You guys cannot be this dense. Nearly every argument devolves into a guy screaming about speedreader-kun. He makes "found the autist" posts every time people ignore him. That's how you know he's a samefagging shitposter. He comes to literally every BnHA thread and picks a fight with anyone criticizing the manga.
You all need to fucking lurk more if you can't identify this kind of shit.
>>
>>139097318
Yeah but that would requires them to have quirks or countermeasures to counteract All Might's, Endeavor's, Best Jeanist's and Edge Shot's quirk, and it's just ridiculous.
>>
>>139097215
>The Tsukauchi= Black Mist theory has been busted in this chapter.

The villains have Twice, he could have duplicated Tsukauchi/Black Mist. And like >>139097402 said, that thing about the hideout was extremely fishy.
>>
D-Do you think we'll get doujins of Recovery Girl healing Deku? They said she did her best right? And she heals with kisses! The healing session must have been lewd.
>>
>>139093893
>Your arms can basically explode 2-3 more times
>2-3 more times

You'd think, like, one more time would be the normal thing.
>>
>>139097466
Not that anon but there's a big difference between criticising a work because of what actually happens in said work and criticising a hypothetical idea that you (wrongly) predict will happen or for using tropes and cliches that are common to the work's genre. The first one is actual criticism the latter is not.
>>
>>139097743
Then it's lucky for them that AFO had the ability to steal quirks and has been doing it for years.
>>
File: 0022.png (372 KB, 898x1300) Image search: [Google]
0022.png
372 KB, 898x1300
So, will the adult hero team go this night or not? All Might's time limit is less than 1 hour a day, i think it was 50 minutes before the sports festival, and they are starting their strategy meeting now? How long could that meeting take? Do they plan to attack tonight and All Might goes in there with only 10-20 minutes of his OFA strength left, maybe even less?
>>
>>139098167
Apart from the Noumu, no one seems to have differents quirks, right?

And even then, that'll means that they'll have to go to where AfO is, and that AfO has the right quirks needed to counter specifically the team All Might called.
>>
>>139094164
Did he just verbally flipped them the bird?

Heh. It shows that Kacchan has both balls and standards he wouldn't break.
>>
>>139098186
Didn't even notice Tiger on the very left edge of the page until now, I wonder how many more professionals are on this mission.
>>
>>139098186
>Endeavor's face when All Might transform into a skinny guy coughing up blood
>"YOU BASTARDS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE NUMBER ONE HERO, WATCH YOU MEN THEY'VE GOT A QUIRK THAT KILLS YOUR GAINS"
>>
>>139098254
You're acting as though AFO needs to be there to send out Noumu, or that we've seen all of the villain alliance, or that AFO hasn't been collecting quirks long before All Might or any of the pro heroes were even born.
>>
>>139098369
The strong heroes wreck villains, Tiger searches and rescue Bakugo.
>>
>>139098369
Oh yeah, you're right.

Th-they can't ALL job, right?
>>
Wait is the other Pussy Cat confirm deaded?
>>
>>139098186
Edge Shot looks a lot like Greninja
>>
>>139098020

Quirks probably propelled the field of medicine by decades, I imagine recovery girls isn't the only person with heal like abilities.
>>
File: 012.png (133 KB, 606x428) Image search: [Google]
012.png
133 KB, 606x428
All of the girls are so unbelievably adorable and I want lots of cute content with them. I want Ochako going on cute dates, and Jirou in cute outfits, Momo blushing, and Hagakure to keep being super lewd.
>>
>>139098428
You're right, we haven't seen all Noumus, I hope the focus goes to the pros heroes for a while when they fight.
>>
>>139098521
No, she's the traitor.
>>
I honestly don't see why people think It's a good idea that the kids go. Yeah nothing bad will probably come to them since this is a shonen manga and they love cliches. But it's still stupid, illogical and crazy.
1. Kids who can't even defeat a pro 2 on 1 going into a hideout full of super villains. Stupid

2. They will sneak the whole way through despite none of them having a quirk meant for stealth(except probably momo). Stupid

3. They bring along the boy who got the most fucked up out of the whole group. Extra stupid

4. Clearly Not thinking about what if they're caught.
>someone could die making the whole thing even if they do save kacchan.
> they all could be caught and used as hostages. Now UA takes even more flag for not keeping their kids under watch
> they have to use their powers to battle their way out. I highly doubt the police chief could just let this one slide.
>>
Can Momo become the main heroine?
>>
>>139098749
You're right, it's stupid. Prepare to be called autistic by the shitposters.
>>
>>139098749
>But it's still stupid, illogical and crazy.
Yeah like that time when they fought those lackies without adult supervision

Or the time they fought that rogue vigilante

Or the time when...
>>
>>139098749
>>139098838
How you dumbfucks make it through shounen or fiction in general I have no clue
>>
File: Doomsday.png (44 KB, 309x297) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday.png
44 KB, 309x297
>>139098695
Wrong, Doomsday took her with him, used her locating Quirk to find the position of the League of Villains, will enter when the heroes and Deku try to save Bakugo and he will start attacking the villains.
>>
>>139098843
>Yeah like that time when they fought those lackies without adult supervision
Surprise attack.

>Or the time they fought that rogue vigilante
Only Iida actively searched for Stain, Deku and Todoroki came to help and they couldn't run away from Stain.

You're a retard and can't even come up with decent arguments, the only people who thinks your exemples are relevants are retards like you that can't be bothered to put scenes in their context.
>>
>>139098889
>How you dumbfucks make it through shounen or fiction in general I have no clue
Please give me an exemple of a shonen protagonist acting as retarded as them in a similar situation.

I'll stick around but I'm sure you're not going to do it, maybe prove me wrong.
>>
How long do you guys think this arc will be?
>>
>>139099036
Betting on 20 chapters.
>>
>>139098986
>It's okay if they do something stupid and illogical when its a surprise attack

>It's okay because Iida planned and Deku and Todoroki pulled him out

But I bunch of kids planning to save their classmate without actually pursuing villains? OVER THE LINE

>>139099026
>Please give me an exemple of a shonen protagonist acting as retarded as them in a similar situation.
Luffy heading to a war battle ground to save his brother where several strong marines are there despite the fact that Whitebeard and various pirates stronger than him are already there.
>>
>>139099036
Considering Hori's pace who knows, but I'm betting by Summer we'll be somewhere new. So maybe like 10 or 15 chapters at most. 15ish chapters ago they jumped on the bus to camp, and look how far we've come since then.
>>
Anyone know when the panel starts? Is there going to be a stream?
>>
>>139099274
http://heroaca.com/aj2016/
>>
>>139089652
It's called Deku No HERO Academia by Oujano Kaze. No translations.
>>
>>139099104
>>It's okay if they do something stupid and illogical when its a surprise attack
Yes? Because they had no choice? They couldn't run away from the villain, and the only pro hero was Eraserhead, who already had his hands full holding back severals villains.

>>It's okay because Iida planned and Deku and Todoroki pulled him out
No, I think that what Iida did was wrong, he should've called for help as soon as he saw Stain, but Deku and Todoroki were obviosuly right in rescuing him and the hero.

>But I bunch of kids planning to save their classmate without actually pursuing villains? OVER THE LINE
Yes, because pros heroes are planning on doing the same thing as them and none of thoses kids (except the one who's basically crippled) managed to take down one of the villains that attacked them last night. They can't just go in expecting to not be attacked because they don't know what's inside the hideout.

>Luffy heading to a war battle ground to save his brother where several strong marines are there despite the fact that Whitebeard and various pirates stronger than him are already there.
1. Luffy can hold his own against Marines, while the students can't hold their own against villains
2. The trans guy pumped him full of hormones, to give him enough energy, while the students are still recuperating
3. Ace's execution was in a matter of hours, while Kacchan has been hostages for a few days now and the villain's goal wasn't to kill him, or else they would've done it already
4. I don't even recall if Luffy knew or cared about Whitebeard but even if that was the case, Luffy isn't Whitebeard's pupuil, he's the cpatain of his own crew and treated All Might as an equal rather than a teacher and authority figure like the students do with All Might.
>>
>>139099439
This. The start of this arc is completely moronic.
>>
>>139099439
>and treated All Might as an equal
and treated Whitebeard* obviously
>>
Can you guys fucking stop to use other series to justify your point when you are arguing?
>>
>>139094415
yes. 70 chapters in 13 episodes.
boku dake style.
>>
>>139099439
I agree with this, but I'll add that there was no one to save Iida except Deku and Todo. They called for help and decided to stall Stain as long as they could so the real heroes could help
>>
>>139099026
Assassination Classroom: Koro-Sensei was trapped inside a barrier which kills him if he touches it, a satellite was ready to fire the death laser in 1 hour, the whole army of Japan and professional Hitmen were protecting the barrier. The students still went and tried to save him.

Toriko: Komatsu was kidnapped by Midora. Toriko lost in a fight 1 arm and 1 leg, he also lost his appetite and will to live. 5 minutes after he gets his appetite and will to live back he jumps into Gourmet World, the most dangerous place on the planet which almost killed him in just 3 seconds the last time he visited it, to save Komatsu.

Nisekoi: Marika is forced to marry someone by her powerful mother. The mother is like the leader of a Yakuza and not even her husband, the chief of the police, can stop her. Raku and his friends still try to save her.

I think similar things happened in Naruto, Bleach, Beelzebub, Katekyo Hitman Reborn or in short every Shonen in general.
It's like you expect some kind of high intellectual story when reading this. These are stories aimed at children and teenagers.
>>
>>139094164
Wait but didn't sasuke refuse oroichimaru at first but later joined him anyway?
>>
>>139099627
Festival ends at chapter 45 faggot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.