[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIDE ON NOS-TAL-GIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pillows a patrician.jpg (3 MB, 1500x2311) Image search: [Google]
pillows a patrician.jpg
3 MB, 1500x2311
RIDE ON NOS-TAL-GIA
>>
Yeah can't wait for all the pretentious normie trashes to circlejerk about it once again, this'll be a blast.

I'm honestly hoping for it to be trash as fuck just out of spite. FLCLfags are the WORST.
>>
I should have left /a/ when I was the majority. Now I'm stuck here as a minority. Anyone with a life outside of /a/ is utter trash.
>>
>Anime is stale
>Let's make reboots and sequels of already finished stories.
>>
>>139088386
BUZZWORDS
>>
Serious question, i remember watching this as a kid and there was a scene where the characters were just bumming out in a trailer talking about performing a certain scene.

Are Naota and Haruka just characters of a show some boy and pinkhaired girl put together?
>>
>>139088309
Spike Jonze would make an amazing FLCL movie.
>>
>>139089283
That's the joke. They cut away from a scene so the actors could comment on it.

That doesn't mean in the show's own sense of continuity they're actors, because fiction isn't literal.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-13-36-50.png (241 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-13-36-50.png
241 KB, 800x480
>>139089283
>>139089718

Fuck this shit. I hate when my headcanon is fucked with.
>>
You know, the only way this piece of shit manages to not be complete garbage is if they just totally disconnect themselves from the original or if they do like a prequel series with Amarao banking on 80's nostalgia.
>>
>>139089935
Exactly.
For it to be good they need to do their own thing instead of using the vulgar CAMEO CAMEO SEE THIS? I'M REFERENCING A CHARACTER / AN EVENT FROM THE OLDER SERIES trick used by Hollywood.
>>
To be honest i think the new seasons will focus on Naota and Haruka's relationship becoming an actual love of sorts instead of just fascination now that theyre both older, kind of like Aku No Hana
>>
>>139090134
Haruka's gone.
>>
This is going to be the worst thing ever.

Why is it happening.
>>
>>139090329
Americans are unable to move on.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cowboy Bebop S2 is announced.
>>
>>139090195

No shit but they'll find an asspull reason to bring her back
>>
File: 1372359282211.jpg (29 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1372359282211.jpg
29 KB, 840x700
>Haruka comes back
>manga panel gag introduction again
>Medical Mechanica's at it again!
>shoehorned 2000's references
>character development thrown out the window
This is going to be awful, isn't it?
>>
>>139090195
>>139091070
It's already confirmed she's coming back to earth.
>>
>>139091335

WHEN THE KIDS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.