[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy some digital manga to share with you all. Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I want to buy some digital manga to share with you all. Where should I buy from to remove the DRM? How do I do it?
>>
File: 1455567769725.jpg (241 KB, 832x809) Image search: [Google]
1455567769725.jpg
241 KB, 832x809
>>139087892
>normies like this unironically browsing /a/
>>
>>139087892
I'm pretty sure we're all good lad don't bother. Go watch anime or something.
>>
File: 1458251270190.png (597 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1458251270190.png
597 KB, 645x512
>>139087892
>>
Depends on the file format. You might be able to strip the DRM with the DeDRM plugin for Calibre, that's what I usually do for ebook rentals that I want to hold onto beyond the rental period.
>>
>>139088751
Though I would say you might as well not bother since most manga is already scanned or online somewhere or another.

You'd do better to upload translated LNs or something. Pretty sure nobody has uploaded the Yen Press versions of Spice&Wolf volumes 16+ so if those exist in ebook form might be good.
>>
>>139088840
Yeah but licensed releases are better than the scanlation stuff.
>>
>>139087892
Before buying check Madokami to see if someone else hasn't ripped the series already.

Comixology is easy to rip.just google it+drm
>>
>>139087892
Perhaps wait for the next anime season, then the most successful one based on a manga will be translated and you can rip it.
>>
>>139089380
Well I guess in some cases, but I would recommend you check first to make sure that the scanlations for the stuff you choose are shit, and (more importantly) that licensed releases aren't already uploaded somewhere, since they have already been for a lot of series.
>>
>>139087892
>Where should I buy from to remove the DRM? How do I do it?
You will probably miss a watermark and get fucked.
>>
>>139090882
I don't think they actually watermark the pages.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.