[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last episodes of stardust crusaders were the best, prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dio_Brando_main_image.png (202 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Dio_Brando_main_image.png
202 KB, 300x450
Last episodes of stardust crusaders were the best, prove me wrong
Pro tip: You can't
>>
>>139079081
Are you fucking kidding me? It was QUALITY all over the place
>>
I don't know how they managed it but they made Dio look ugly as fuck in a lot of frames/scenes
>>
>>139079081
Last episode was one of the best, also the only episode from Dio's World where David bothered putting any effort. Overall I'm very disappointed with how they adapted the Egypt Arc. It's like the budget suddenly vanished, staff stopped giving a shit and worst of all, they dragged things to meet the quota.
>>
>>139079134
>>139079187
>>139079251
Dat road roller tho

When you think of the amount of money they must've spunked into that scene, you can kinda see why the rest of that arc was botched to shit
>>
Koyasu must have practiced long and hard. That "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" was blindingly fast and flawless.
>>
Easy
D'Arby
>>
>>139079348
Are you joking? As much as I love David and Part 3 finale, the roadroller was pretty much a fucking slideshow. It was just well directed, not very well animated
>>
>>139079566
The directing in the TV anime is nowhere as good as the OVAs.
>>
7 days
>>
File: 65135131.jpg (54 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
65135131.jpg
54 KB, 720x720
>>
>>139079081
You're objectively correct. Only OVAfags and memeposters say otherwise.
>>
>>139079519
YES YES YES
>>
File: 1458876829258.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458876829258.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>139079566
It looks good
>>
Part 3 is probably the most boring part for me, alongside Part 5.

They're all monster of the week from Part 3 onwards but something about the way those two are structured is really off putting.

Like I couldn't care about any of the fights in the slightest, they just feel like annoying roadblocks that didn't really add anything.

With Part 4 and it's more slice of life tone I felt I could enjoy the MotW stuff a lot more.
>>
>>139079081
Why would anyone try to prove you wrong? Nothing's better than watching Dio get ORA ORA ORA'd.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.