[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakasama no Patema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: sakasama no patema.jpg (86 KB, 442x620) Image search: [Google]
sakasama no patema.jpg
86 KB, 442x620
This movie was incredibly good considering it came eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeout of nowhere. I don't recall any hype.

What's your opinion?
>>
I swear I already saw this exact same thread yesterday.
>>
>>139077408
>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeout
It was scientifically bullshit. Just because you have another force pulling down doesn't mean you'll fall up at a constant rate, that's not how gravity works. Those two should have reached terminal velocity and splat against the roof sky.
>>
>>139077408
It was terrible. Pretty much the only good thing about it were the visuals. All the characters (especially the antagonist, who was painful to watch) and the society were cardboard cut-outs.
>>
>>139077408
It was pretty hyped back in 2014 when it came out.
>>
I want to smell Patema's vagina while hug
>>
>>139077408
>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeout
>>
11/10 villain, absolute masterpiece of Japanese character writing.
>>
I'm still waiting for some good doujins that make use of this 69 hug.
>>
it was well received here, threads for a week maybe, patema is mine waifu etc
>>
>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeout

Please leave.
>>
It was fine.
/a/ would hate it if it got hyped.
>>
>>139077503
This was the only problem I had with it. Other than that I enjoyed the setting and visuals and story
>>
>>139077408
>it came eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeout of nowhere
>any hype

Do you realize it was made by the same director and studio that Time of Eve and Pale Cocoon, right?
>>
>>139077408
The pace is rushed out (even for a standalone movie) and it lack the chemistry between characters
Pretty mediocre and forgettable
>>
Good premise, mediocre story, shit villain.
>>
>Yoshiura Yasuhiro
>out of nowhere
watch the rest of his stuffs and educate yourself.
>>
>>139077408
>out of nowhere
Are you a fucking normalfag?
>>
>>139085921
>educate yourself

Fuck off tumblrina
>>
>>139077503
Terminal velocity depends on the difference between gravity and air drag. If you have very little pull by gravity due to small effective weight, you can get an arbitrarily small terminal velocity. Just like a feather has a much smaller terminal velocity than a ball of lead (under atmospheric pressure) because the ratio of weight to air drag is much smaller.
>>
>>139077503
>It was scientifically bullshit
Who gives a fuck?
>>
I loved it and its overall theme, that esperanto song at the end is just icing on top too.
>>
>>139090704
I certainly don't
>>
>>139090525
I got curious.
Effective weight (considering g equal to both) = Drag
(m1- m2)g = Cd * p/2 * A * V²
(m1-m2) = m' (mass difference between the two, in kg)

Picking some values arbitrarily:
g = 9.81 m/s²
p (air density) = ~1.150 kg/m³
Cd (drag coefficient) = ~0.8 (for a cylinder, found on google)
A = ~0.126 m³ (circle with a .2m radius, just for simplification).

V² = (9.81*m')/(0.8*0.575*0.126)
V² = 169.25*m'
V = ~13 sqrt(m')

What do you think?
>>
>>139082192
Pretty sure /a/ hated it after the initial hype.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.