[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk hype edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: berserk-new-visual.jpg (88 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
berserk-new-visual.jpg
88 KB, 494x700
It look good. NO DON`T GET HYPED FOR THIS!
>>
>>139077320
>CGI
I know this is the future we choose and everything
Still, why...
>>
>>139077320
>it took THIS long to get puck
>he'll be CGI
Not to mention Isidro gets a male voice actor and Puck doesn't
>>
>>139077320
>it looks good
>>
>>139077320
>Posts static image
>"maybe the CGI isn't so bad guise."
Wait till the PV, you autist.
>>
>>139077320
EVERYTHING SUCKS
>>
>>139077724
The PV shows enough
>>
File: 1371957116180.png (69 KB, 193x173) Image search: [Google]
1371957116180.png
69 KB, 193x173
Guts falls in love with Casca.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's carrier pigeon. Never minding the strange bird, he immediately messages her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, leading him to get cucked as she goes after hotter hunks while she treats him as her best friend.

After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as Griffith rapes Casca and turns her into a blubbering retarded mess while taking out Guts' eye. While the two chase their respective hated ones, DRAMA ensues as they seek revenge and instead and question the NATURE of NTR.
>>
>>139078708
It finds a WAY!
>>
>>139077578
>I never asked for this
>>
>>139077320

I hope it flops hard.
>>
>>139078708
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>139079822
I hope you flop hard
Bum bum
>>
>>139077320
he looks constipated
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.