[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yu-gi-oh Nostalgia thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Did Judai (Jaden) cucked Majoume(Chazz)?
>>
>>139075061
Never watched the series regularly, but liked the blue haired girl and Alexis. Saw that MC didn't give a shit and was edgy later on, something about falling in love with a monster card, then time travel before he stopped being emo but lost all the romantic potential.
>>
>>139075353
Alexis liked him but never told him because she was shy, Jaden fell for Yubel and went full edge. The blue haired girl name is Blair, best girl of course.
>>
>>139075061
Chazz never had a chance. Even fucking Syrus had more chances of banging Alexis than him.
>>
>>139075452
I always thought she was the school slut
>also from left to right
retard,edgy,retarded yugi discount,boobs,useless
>>
>>139075353
>blue haired girl
kek
>>
>>139077540
The sluts in the school were Alexi's friends, specially Mindy
>>
>>139075061
No, Judai never had any interest in girls from the start.
If anything, Johan ntr'd Asuka.
>>
File: ULES01183_00000.jpg (33 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
ULES01183_00000.jpg
33 KB, 480x272
>>139075353
>>139076203
>>139078148
I was playing Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 and when you finish the Asuka/Alexis route the same scenario that happens in the Anime after their tag duel (the one near the ocean where Asuka was about to confess her feelings to Judai) is portrayed here but with your character instead. She give you this look. Judai missed a big chance here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.