[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Kare Kano? Do you know any good Shojo anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What do you think about Kare Kano? Do you know any good Shojo anime?
>>
I thought it was good for the 90's but it should of had less episodes/went on for too long. Am I the only one who was more interested in the parent's love story?
>>
The greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>139074828
Best romance anime out there.
Hell, best Romance I've ever seen.

I dropped it at episode 18 though where Anno leaves.
>>
my favorite, such a great romance, not enough people know about it. it's really a shame the animation went so downhill in the second half.
>>
Best shoujo shit yo
>>
>>139075655
This. At least in anime.
>>
>>139076503
Oh, and screw everyone, the second half is good. It's a prototype for FLCL.
>>
Fuck off femwhores.

Shoujo is garbage.
>>
>>139076615
Let's take this outside.
>>
>>139075132
>>139075655
>>139076009
>>139076100
>>139076503

How does the manga compare?
>>
>>139074828
Ore Monogatari because have drama control.
>>
>>139076955
I've heard it goes to some weird places. The two are pretty distinct in my mind.
>>
>>139074828

Probably the greatest romance anime out there.

It's a goddamn crime that Anno quit before finishing those last few episodes, it probably would have been perfect, if I ever met the original author I'd probably slap her.
>>
>>139076955
Teen pregnancies and angsty stepsibling romance along with PTSD from abusive parents.

It's quite the roller coaster.
>>
>>139077176
I think whatever was going on behind the scenes was part of what made it so good. The end credits where they burn the cells and just how weird it got are recontextualized because of it.
>>
>>139077277

No amount of background shit happening or changing contexts would ever make up for those last few episodes.
>>
>>139077333
I like those episodes, barring maybe the last and abrupt end.

I like the manga panels.

I like the original ending of NGE too.
>>
File: shinjo.jpg (15 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
shinjo.jpg
15 KB, 250x240
>Evangelion Without Evas
>>
>>139077451
Even when one shows up?
>>
I honestly liked the last episode of the show.
always thought that it was a good ending to the show, that the dude finally realized he was in love.

>>139077193
Don't forget the Armia's teenage daughter and middle-aged Asaba starting an ilicit relationship.
>>
>>139077565
That would have been fine if they had been introduced earlier or if it didn't seem like the whole ending was about them.
>>
I'd wat h a whole show about the sisters, Inferno Cop style.
>>
>>139077565
That was kinda squick but at least it was just a thing right at the end rather than anything elaborated on.
>>
File: Keit-Ai Preview.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Keit-Ai Preview.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>139074828
Best shojo anime I've ever seen.
>>
>>139077737
I'd wack a hole inferno cop style too
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.